Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Your Experience With Female Bosses - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Your Experience With Female Bosses (17272 Views)

Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out / Hilarious Relationship Between Workers And Their Bosses(pic) / Our Male Bosses Punish Us For Refusing Their Sexual Advances: Policewomen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Experience With Female Bosses by Nobody: 1:37am On Mar 07, 2013
This woman was recently brought to my office to head it and since then its been one issue or the other. She listens to rumors and judges based on first to report.
God help u if she has a grudge against u as nothing u do is ever good enough. Once u can speak her language or u are ready to be a sycophant then una go be friends. This is the first time im working with a woman and I'm wondering if these attributes are peculiar with female bosses or this particular one is just a biatch.
I have worked with men for many yrs and they are always willing to both parties before judging issues. Men may not like u but they are mostly fair. The experience makes me realize that being ur own boss should be the ultimate aim for all.
Please who else has an experience with a female boss, pls share, whether d experience is positive or negative, let's learn.
Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by chyseth(m): 11:22am On Mar 07, 2013
as if u re describing mine

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 07, 2013
Gaggi: This woman was recently brought to my office to head it and since then its been one issue or the other. She listens to rumors and judges based on first to report.
God help u if she has a grudge against u as nothing u do is ever good enough. Once u can speak her language or u are ready to be a sycophant then una go be friends. This is the first time im working with a woman and I'm wondering if these attributes are peculiar with female bosses or this particular one is just a biatch.
I have worked with men for many yrs and they are always willing to both parties before judging issues. Men may not like u but they are mostly fair. The experience makes me realize that being ur own boss should be the ultimate aim for all.
Please who else has an experience with a female boss, pls share, whether d experience is positive or negative, let's learn.

Female bosses are witches. Chei.Pray not to have them.

2 Likes

Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by miteolu(m): 3:21pm On Mar 07, 2013
caring, treating me like a baby.

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by Nobody: 11:43am On May 16, 2013
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Aqva:

Female bosses are witches. Chei.Pray not to have them.
Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by hustla(m): 1:55pm On May 16, 2013
5th to comment...

Thank You God for making me see this day. I want to make a shalla to WizKid, Davido, Irunmole, Ifa..My Mommy,My Daddy, MTN, The Chinco makers of TECNO N3, the makers of DELL Laptops, PHCN for giving me light to charge my laptop......

Last but not the least, Our Oga at the top, Seun Oshewa, SexKillz...my friends, neighbors and other people I have failed to mention

Eko o Ni Baje ooooooooooooooooooo

grin grin grin grin grin grin

21 Likes

Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 16, 2013
Anything female in charge is a disaster.

They can be so mean, jealous, back stabbing, envious esp to their fellow women.

14 Likes

Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by bennie1980(m): 1:58pm On May 16, 2013
I left my job in a bank because of a female boss. They are terrible!

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 16, 2013
Wicked and clueless.

Anyway there are two types of female bosses or leaders:

1) the one who will look for males approval in anything/before taking a decision

2) the one who will shove anything down your throats and make you do what she wants under the pretext that she is the boss.

Both are bad, that's why females shouldn't b bosses/leaders they can't maintain a balance between good and bad.

My 2cents

4 Likes

Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 16, 2013
If I'm working under them, I will work my way to influence them.

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by manny4life(m): 2:02pm On May 16, 2013
@OP,

I feel your pain, you're not the only one. My top boss, I call her "The White Lynchman", because of the fact I refused to be intimidated nor pushed to the wall, I've not had a goal assessment or annual review for almost 3.5 years I've been on the job.

I made an error in a report I sent out to directors, and I immediately recalled it, unluckily she had opened the email, and started yelling in "ALL CAPS", well, guess what, I replied "MY APOLOGIES" in ALL CAPS as well. I know she dislikes me, but one thing is for sure, she doesn't step to me wrongly.

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 16, 2013
Been at the top on several occasions.folks say I did well.so I can authoritatively say"not all women are bad in positions of leadership
#mytwocents#

3 Likes

Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by Orikinla(m): 2:06pm On May 16, 2013
I have had two female bosses and both ended up falling in love with me. And when I left they gave up their businesses.

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by tspun(m): 2:06pm On May 16, 2013
i'm sorry to say but that is just there character.i have had so many experiance with them so i have come to conclude that they all have fish brain.

2 Likes

Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by mkoabiola: 2:07pm On May 16, 2013
Alwys showing dey ar in charge no matter d odd.
Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 16, 2013
This is my third employment.

First one, female boss
Second one, male boss
Third and current, female boss.

I have been fortunate to have nice bosses in all the three places.

Both female bosses I have had are ok.

But as a general observation, female bosses are either extremely nice/good/fantastic or extremely opposite (difficult, hostile etc).

Male are usually in-between.

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by kekerazi(m): 2:08pm On May 16, 2013
JOYCE BANDA - A female Bawse in Africa- better person

2 Likes

Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by kekerazi(m): 2:09pm On May 16, 2013
JOYCE BANDA - A female Bawse
Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 16, 2013
Female bosses r devil's incarnate, jealous and very wicked...met one today, oh my Gosh I culdnt understand her @1st but later I found out she was just jealouse or shuld I say scared dat I might take away sth frm her...I was pissed.
Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by PrettySpicey(f): 2:11pm On May 16, 2013
Though a woman and strongly believe in GirlPower. But my experiences with female bosses have been real terrible.
Last one was the Head PA, heading us junior PAs and Secretaries. This woman ruled that office like she was ruling her home. It was be in her good books or suffer in that office. I had my Confirmation as a staff postponed by over six months because of this lady. And you can't go behind to any of the Top Bosses and make a head way. It was that terrible.

Also had another experience with a 'frustrated' married female boss in 2008 who was also No1 gf of the Company Director. Every other female employee, especially us single ladies then, were a threat to her 'glorified' position and she made us suffer for it.

But I've also known ladies who are secure in their positions and truly God-fearing. Women who are truly hardworking and focused, with them as your boss you could build a good career. Unfortunately, they are so rare.

Ladies, we got to chill and really be the BOSS without bias and insecurity. Just LEAD, following God's guidance.

6 Likes

Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by Okijajuju: 2:12pm On May 16, 2013
I cant work under a female boss. Not because I'ma chuvanist, but simply because women in power turn me on. Diezani-Allison is one of such women. There is just something about boss women that I love.

Should I ever have a female boss, all I would be thinking about is ploughing her. Nothing else.

9 Likes

Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by tomakint: 2:13pm On May 16, 2013
I am not trying to be chauvinistic or generalize on this one, but I have to state the facts based on personal experience that women in places of authorities can really give you hell especially the bossy ones! Women are the best when they are in positions of assistance to their males counterparts, they are well equipped to manage finances, the shortcomings of women in place of power stems from arrogance and being too fastidious! Just my personal observations no ill-feelings toward the female folks!

2 Likes

Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by sylve11: 2:13pm On May 16, 2013
Simple!, whenever she enters, all men will surely arrange themselves. I don't know how they derived at such powers. cool
Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by Nigerd(m): 2:13pm On May 16, 2013
Mine are Good... Love to work with them again...
to the post..
Respect Her dnt feel to big.. reduce the ego

2 Likes

Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 16, 2013
Lmao what is girl power again?
Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by Okijajuju: 2:14pm On May 16, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Lmao what is girl power again?

4 Likes

Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by sylve11: 2:15pm On May 16, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Lmao what is girl power again?

I cast and bind u. grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 16, 2013
Okija juju: I cant work under a female boss. Not because I'ma chuvanist, but simply because women in power turn me on. Diezani-Allison is one of such women. There is just something about boss women that I love.

Should I ever have a female boss, all I would be thinking about is ploughing her. Nothing else.

bad nigga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The #nairalife Of A Banker Tempted By Her Family Business / GTB Restricted My Account For Over A Month Now. I Am Not Ok. / Lagos Is Worst Place To Work!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.