Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

What To Get For My Mum For Mother's Day - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What To Get For My Mum For Mother's Day (6205 Views)

Gifts For Mother In Law After Omugwo. / Help!!!my Dad Is Cheating On My Mum / His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Get For My Mum For Mother's Day by venorite(m): 6:12am On Mar 07, 2013
Mother's day for anglican is approaching really fast, and though we don't have the habbit of buying things for any occassion in our family,I want to really get something for my mum this year.I have limited ideas so I will really appreciate matured ideas.

PS:I don't work,I just passed out from youth service so I can't afford to buy a car.

Pls mod front page so I can get more response.thanks
Re: What To Get For My Mum For Mother's Day by venorite(m): 8:21am On Mar 07, 2013
Na wa ooo...so no ideas...hmmm
Re: What To Get For My Mum For Mother's Day by tpia5: 11:57am On Mar 07, 2013
I think you should just go to the market or a store instead of opening a thread about it on nl, because by doing the latter you attract all kinds of evil wishers and satanic agents who do not like to see anything good.

1 Like

Re: What To Get For My Mum For Mother's Day by venorite(m): 1:21pm On Mar 07, 2013
Going to market is def,the question is what do I get for her
tpia@:
I think you should just go to the market or a store instead of opening a thread about it on nl, because by doing the latter you attract all kinds of evil wishers and satanic agents who do not like to see anything good.
Re: What To Get For My Mum For Mother's Day by greall1: 2:41pm On Mar 07, 2013
;DBuy keke napep

1 Like

Re: What To Get For My Mum For Mother's Day by braxjay(m): 2:42pm On Mar 07, 2013
if not married get her a daughter-in-law, she'll go GAGA grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What To Get For My Mum For Mother's Day by MMM2(m): 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2013
Op

Since u don't have enough money,

Just buy condom undecided
Re: What To Get For My Mum For Mother's Day by bunchyproject(m): 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2013
Buy Her A Genuine Land in portharcourt,it never depreciate,it always appreciate.-https://www.nairaland.com/bunchyproject/topics
Re: What To Get For My Mum For Mother's Day by gluv01(f): 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2013
braxjay: if not married get her a daughter-in-law, she'll go GAGA grin grin grin

That's true o cheesy
Just come home with her on that day.

#the problem is that you are not working, the babe fit see another person before you begin settle#
Re: What To Get For My Mum For Mother's Day by specialguest(f): 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2013
Which of the mother's day?
Re: What To Get For My Mum For Mother's Day by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 07, 2013
M M M: Op

You must be either hungry or mentally unstable!!

@OP. She is your mum and I believe you know her better than us. If you know what she likes, just go for it.
Re: What To Get For My Mum For Mother's Day by kingrhirhs(m): 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2013
buy her a nice perfume, necklace, ear rings, gud shoes or sandas.
Re: What To Get For My Mum For Mother's Day by yuzedo: 2:50pm On Mar 07, 2013
Buy her Dodo and Egg.... undecided
Re: What To Get For My Mum For Mother's Day by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 07, 2013
How to turn ur reply upside down LIKE DIS ʞʇ˙boןsnɹnb˙ʍʍʍ NW AT WWW.GURUSLOG.TK
Re: What To Get For My Mum For Mother's Day by Rastamann: 2:50pm On Mar 07, 2013
LOVE
Re: What To Get For My Mum For Mother's Day by huninaija(f): 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2013
Maybe some perfume or a nice pair of comfy outing slippers will do.
Re: What To Get For My Mum For Mother's Day by mysticgal(f): 2:57pm On Mar 07, 2013
i suggest u take ha out,snap fotos,and buy her a wristwatch,or bag atleast you afford this cant u.a hug and kiss will do magic.
Re: What To Get For My Mum For Mother's Day by gluv01(f): 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2013
On a serious note, some mothers love the very little things that their children do to make them happy. You know what she likes and how she dresses(some are fashionable, others are addicted to native attire), a simple feminine wristwatch, necklace and perfume will do. Or just a necklace and perfume.It may sound cheap to you, but believe you me, it's so wonderful. (Some mothers like blink blink or shine shine shiny stuff. Or even a bra, it may look awkward, but she'll cherish it that her son bought it. I stay in the midst of the elderly a lot so i know.

I don't only do this to my mum, but to my mum's friends and when they open it up, they are so happy. There was one of my mum's friends, she is childless. i gave her just a simple perfume but i packaged it very well, coincidentally, she was about going for an occasion and needed to smell good. Her happiness knew no bounds that day. The joys of motherhood came to her and she blessed me. Just know what to do for your mum, she is ur mother.

#And get ur blessings afterwards... wink#

2 Likes

Re: What To Get For My Mum For Mother's Day by skales(m): 3:00pm On Mar 07, 2013
OP
Buy her a pack of ciggarete
Re: What To Get For My Mum For Mother's Day by kingjoe(m): 3:03pm On Mar 07, 2013
HOW MUCH DO U HAVE? LETS WORK WITHUR BUDGET
Re: What To Get For My Mum For Mother's Day by Soukiss(m): 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2013
buy her gari. and sugar

1 Like

Re: What To Get For My Mum For Mother's Day by wilybabe(f): 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2013
buy her a nice hitarget or nigeria wax for just 2500

1 Like

Re: What To Get For My Mum For Mother's Day by lolaluv1(f): 3:20pm On Mar 07, 2013
If you have up to 10-15k, commission an artist to make her portrait. She'll love it and anytime it is admired, she'll proudly announce:

"It is that my son at ---- that made it for me for mother's day". cheesy cheesy
Re: What To Get For My Mum For Mother's Day by rosety: 3:21pm On Mar 07, 2013
Have you tried giving a beautiful bouquet, a cake, a card and yourself? We can do the first 3 for you for N15,000

Re: What To Get For My Mum For Mother's Day by gluv01(f): 3:26pm On Mar 07, 2013
rosety: Have you tried giving a beautiful bouquet, a cake, a card and yourself? We can do the first 3 for you for N15,000

Can you? where do you work please?
Re: What To Get For My Mum For Mother's Day by Beync(f): 3:33pm On Mar 07, 2013
remember the op is talking abt black African mum not white
rosety: Have you tried giving a beautiful bouquet, a cake, a card and yourself? We can do the first 3 for you for N15,000
Re: What To Get For My Mum For Mother's Day by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 07, 2013
lola.luv:
If you have up to 10-15k, commission an artist to make her portrait. She'll love it and anytime it is admired, she'll proudly announce:

"It is that my son at ---- that made it for me for mother's day". cheesy cheesy

You're so on point, I really love that. The otrait should carry inscriptions like "I will always love you mommy" I swear na smile she go dey smile anytym she c am, she go dey show her friends them sef, get her something she'll always see everyday not something she can eat immediatly cuz shez ur mom not uur girlfrnd.
Re: What To Get For My Mum For Mother's Day by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 07, 2013

Is that what you buy for your own mother?
Re: What To Get For My Mum For Mother's Day by harlos: 4:27pm On Mar 07, 2013
venorite: Mother's day for anglican is approaching really fast, and though we don't have the habbit of buying things for any occassion in our family,I want to really get something for my mum this year.I have limited ideas so I will really appreciate matured ideas.

PS:I don't work,I just passed out from youth service so I can't afford to buy a car.

Pls mod front page so I can get more response.thanks
A problem shared on NL most of the time is not a problem solved, instead u will see many types of advice that will make u blame urself for bringing it up especially if it made the front page.
I think u better look for elder people around u for better suggestion.

Well my own is if u don't know what to buy you can give her cash instead... Just a suggestion ooooo
Re: What To Get For My Mum For Mother's Day by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 07, 2013
skales: OP
Buy her a pack of ciggarete
Haba!
Re: What To Get For My Mum For Mother's Day by biolabee(m): 4:28pm On Mar 07, 2013

EWU..

another imported culture that we celebrate just like val days etc
Do what you can do
More importantly, continue to pray that she enjoys the fruit of her labour(you & your siblings) and no one (DIL) will take you away from her
Re: What To Get For My Mum For Mother's Day by Bawsse(m): 4:48pm On Mar 07, 2013
In school, so amma send mine resharge card, cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Ur Wife Important Than Ur Children? / Has Marriage Counseling Made Any Difference To Your Marriage? / Should Adultery Be Criminalized?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.