Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Zimbabwean Woman Mauled By Tiger As She Made Love To Her Boyfriend In The Bush - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zimbabwean Woman Mauled By Tiger As She Made Love To Her Boyfriend In The Bush (4935 Views)

My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me / Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex / Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Mauled By Tiger As She Made Love To Her Boyfriend In The Bush by Afriface: 2:03pm On Mar 07, 2013
Sad story! Don't do inside the bush next time..

A woman was mauled to death by a lion as she made love to her boyfriend outdoors in Zimbabwe, Sharai Mawera died yesterday after the big cat pounced while she was enjoying a romantic moment in the bush with her partner Daniel Muzarabani.

The My Zimbabwe news website reported that the predator attacked the couple at a secluded spot in the bush near the northern town of Kariba. A source told the newspaper the young woman died at the scene.

He said: 'Unfortunately the woman was mauled to death by the lion, but her boyfriend managed to escape unclad.'
A friend of the couple told My Zimbabwe Ms Mawera had worked at the local market and that her partner was a fisherman.
The friend said: 'He is a fisherman and he used to often meet at the same spot with his girlfriend, who is now deceased.

'The two were romping when the incident occurred. The lion came from behind and roared.
'The guy managed to escape before stopping at a distance where he witnessed his companion being attacked.

'He later rushed to the road seeking help.'

See more Pic http://tundeola..com/2013/03/zimbabwean-woman-mauled-by-tiger-as-she.html

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Mauled By Tiger As She Made Love To Her Boyfriend In The Bush by greatgod2012(f): 12:20am On Mar 09, 2013
Very unfortunate!
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Mauled By Tiger As She Made Love To Her Boyfriend In The Bush by meobizy(f): 7:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
I don't know whether to believe this. If one lives close to wild animals they always stay on guard: no drinking, staying out late, moving about unattended and surely no sex in the bush.
The story will make more sense if it was an escapee lion from a zoo.
Why does the title say tiger while the article mentions a lion, anyway?

(1) (Reply)

Meconium Aspiration Syndrome: Help My Baby / How Do I Overcome This Deceit? / Serious Sister In Law Issue- What Should I Do Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.