Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,757 members, 7,802,315 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Infrastructural Development In The Southeast - Three States Lead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Infrastructural Development In The Southeast - Three States Lead (703 Views)

SE States Lead In Financial Buoyancy Despite Antagonistic Budget From Fed / "We'll Partner With Abia State Govt On Infrastructural Development - Gov Udom / Infrastructural Development In Abia State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infrastructural Development In The Southeast - Three States Lead by ulonnaya21: 3:34pm On Mar 07, 2013
“PDP states in the South-east namely Abia, Ebonyi and Enugu-are witnessing rapid infrastructural development by their chief executives who talk less and do more for their people." - Col. Austin Akobundu, National Vice Chairman, South East zone (PDP)
Re: Infrastructural Development In The Southeast - Three States Lead by Bigflamie(m): 5:54pm On Mar 07, 2013
I don't blame you for including Abia there, Fool
Re: Infrastructural Development In The Southeast - Three States Lead by Obiora4life: 6:02pm On Mar 07, 2013
At the mention of the name ABIA, you will know it's a FAT LIE.
Re: Infrastructural Development In The Southeast - Three States Lead by EzeUche(m): 6:05pm On Mar 07, 2013
Abia is improving in terms of power. But I think it is due to private investment.

But there has been a lot of progress.
Re: Infrastructural Development In The Southeast - Three States Lead by Bigflamie(m): 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2013
Some people are sheer wicked to be promoting corruption, lies, deceit etc. at the expense of the powerless poor masses. Tufiakwa
Re: Infrastructural Development In The Southeast - Three States Lead by WarriPikin1: 2:29am On Mar 08, 2013
Is Abia Govanor T.A Orji now decamped to PDP?
Re: Infrastructural Development In The Southeast - Three States Lead by EkoIle1: 2:40am On Mar 08, 2013
lol @ internet page infrastructure...

my ibo brothers no dey disappoint. na u biko...

lmao
Re: Infrastructural Development In The Southeast - Three States Lead by Ngwakwe: 2:40am On Mar 08, 2013
You are now telling us that PDP is performing better than APGA.

You get luck say I was taught never to curse any man because of his propaganda.
Re: Infrastructural Development In The Southeast - Three States Lead by ujchief(m): 3:43am On Mar 08, 2013
EzeUche: Abia is improving in terms of power. But I think it is due to private investment.

The new power station at Ohiya made power supply at Abia to improve tremendously. Its not a private investment stuff, it was one of the greatest achievements of prof bath nnaji; increasing distribution channels for the afam power plant.
Abia enjoys an average of 18 hours of uninterrupted power supply daily.

Abia governor started massive re-construction of roads in Aba few months back. It should be noted that the state of roads at Aba is too bad that it will take years to bring back the lost glory.

My fear however, is that the rain will soon start, and it will be another excuse to suspend work till further notice.

I won't speak much here so that I won't be called names, I will post pictures on that Afam thread. Where is it sef?
Re: Infrastructural Development In The Southeast - Three States Lead by chino24: 7:01am On Mar 08, 2013
EzeUche: Abia is improving in terms of power. But I think it is due to private investment.

Nwanne mu Ezeuche..where have you been? Longest time. Or do explore NL with another monika grin
Re: Infrastructural Development In The Southeast - Three States Lead by Tolexander: 7:22am On Mar 08, 2013
Just because of okorocha's romance with APC, Imo state that you people made us to believe is more developing than other SE states is no more developing.

Imagine Enugu that is governorless is even on the list.
Human being!
Re: Infrastructural Development In The Southeast - Three States Lead by harmless011: 8:10am On Mar 08, 2013
The only two things that I can score Abia state above any other state in the federation is power supply and security. We enjoy up to 18 hours power supply daily, and we never witnessed any armed robbery case since over a year now. This has nothing to do with the state government.

(1) (Reply)

Another revelation about Boko Haram PDP / APC Dares INEC Says We Won't Change Name / We Will Defend Our People Against Boko Haram– MASSOB, OPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.