Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address (12150 Views)

Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari / Video : Civil Defence Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address / Civil Defence Commandant Can't Tell His Organization's Web Address. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by Gennyz(m): 3:15pm On Mar 08, 2013
Look we are used to empty head leaders, was it a one time minister of information that asked us to thank Uncle Joe for bringinning us Facebook,ha ha ha ha
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by arithcom(m): 3:37pm On Mar 08, 2013
I have slow link here, can someone please write-out the conversation for me to read. Pleeeeeeeeease
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by deaconfrost: 3:41pm On Mar 08, 2013
Biafra rep: That can't be the website, it ought to be www.nscdc.com/org/gov with one of the three domain names above though I am not sure the of the particular one

its: www.nscdc.gov.ng
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by Koolmexxi(m): 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2013
Holy Cow!!!!!! I feel so embarassed right now..... And to think dis Man is a top Commandant in d NSCDC? D man culd barely even make a sane sentence apart frm wait ee... Imagine dis guy is a top oga and dem say make me wey b graduate bring 300k
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by sayso: 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2013
in this time?
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by shenkiesangelco: 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2013
olodo commandant of the federal republic of civil defence corps
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by Tonyblinky(m): 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2013
This man is just a replica of his bo$$,uncle jona,remember his interview with christian Amanpour
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by IYANGBALI: 6:23pm On Mar 08, 2013
gratiaeo: North and their quest 4 power are the one holding this country ransom, imagine such a disgrace!
gbam
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by IncomeTutor: 6:44pm On Mar 08, 2013
The civil defense commandant is defending his
financial pocket and not to know his organisation
web address. Ask him how much he has in his bank
account and he will not forget.
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by Philolos: 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2013
2good: Civil Defence Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address

This is exactly one of the reasons why Nigeria is still more than 100 years behind developed countries. So many incompetent people in government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9ZV8pfJS34

This na Yahoo-Yahoo. Appalling to say the very least. His oga has to pick the one, my little pinky. Does his oga happen to be GEJ? I bet none of civil servants nor the elected reps, both state and Fed know their left from right. But as it turns out the citizens expect more...
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by Philolos: 7:00pm On Mar 08, 2013
PeeDaVinci: funny that d dumbass is not intelligient enough to know that 'i cant remember it exactly' is good answer

But if he said, "I can't remember," that would be lying. He should have been honest by saying, "I don't know." "I'll know next time you invite me on to your TV Station." Simple. Or there should be a protocol in place for those who are selected to talk to the press from the Civil Defense org.
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by Imeyo(m): 7:36pm On Mar 08, 2013
grin d man is a shame to Nigerian civil defence.shame on them
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by seyibrown(f): 1:21am On Mar 09, 2013
He won't be loving this video or his interviewers o! He has got very long fingers .... very good for gesticulating 'Oga on top'! ROTFLMAO!
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:33am On Mar 09, 2013
Abujafood: OP the man is Old school he probably doesn't even know how to use a computer!

^^^Well you have to give him 100% for the spirited attempt of blagging his way through the whole interview.
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:56am On Mar 09, 2013
mko abiola: Wat do u xpect frm a man who pass through d back door?

^^^Oh dear!....he's not gay as well is he? undecided

1 Like

Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by redsun(m): 2:20am On Mar 09, 2013
That is why nigerian websites hardly have information. Monies budgeted to develop website are usually being stolen by those incharge. That of nigerian commission in UK sulks,same with nigerian human right commission. Sometimes one thinks babies are incharge of organizations like that.

1 Like

Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by OluEmmaAss: 3:04am On Mar 09, 2013
this man is dumb to the core. So dull not knowing when to kill a conversation.

1 Like

Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by adconline(m): 3:05am On Mar 09, 2013
The day you realize that your classmates in secondary schools and universities who were non-achievers and blockheads are now running the show in Naija is the day you would believe that Naija is FCKD forever!
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by Slankey: 3:41am On Mar 09, 2013
This guy is supposed to be sacked before he gets back to his desk. He's just a show of shame. Embarrassed himself and his employers. And he's so defensive....lol,.. Am very sure that's how all of them are....kmfft!
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by EagleNest(m): 6:41am On Mar 09, 2013
Oh My God! No this didn't happen.No I didn't watch this? Whatttt?
In 21st Century? I felt like crying....

1 Like

Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by oomen(m): 7:40am On Mar 09, 2013
symbianDON: grin cheesy cheesy hahahaha!!!! Dis commandant has just made my day grin the guy is a comedian i tell ya........www.nsdc......is dat all? Yes that is all! They should ve given him a laptop quick quick to open the site na. Am sure dat man can't even boot a computer talk more of launching an internet browser. See as he openly embarrassed his organisation, his family and his children. In school, his children will henceforth be nicknamed www.nsdc grin
Must the embarrassment be extended to his family & children?
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by Bastituta(m): 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2013
Nawa ooo, dis is worst nw wen we av graduates/masters driving dangote trailer.pple lik him wu suppose todey drive maruwa cum dey head a commision.oga ooo
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by ewet: 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2013
Acidosis: lol...

This affect most government organisations..

and uhmm before I play the video...
Channels tv. I beg you guys need to change your studio, the chairs and the general look...

Learn a thing or more from Aljazeera, France24, BBC & some south african channels..

Thank you.. cool

I thougt i was the only one noticing the ugly studio. thy dnt evn need go tht far to learn. thy shuld chck AIT abuja studio.
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by malipalina: 4:07pm On Mar 09, 2013
heheheheheheooooooooooooohmmmm
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by malipalina: 4:14pm On Mar 09, 2013
free comedy !
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by myike2(m): 7:13pm On Mar 09, 2013
International disgrace. I wish d video clip continued some more so i could hear more of d joke. It would have been better for him to say he dant know d website. We cld av attributed that to memory loss which cld happen to anyone, instead of saying its www.ncsdc and thats all!
Which website would end without a dot com or a dot 'something'? He jst fooled himself more by even trying to answer d question
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 09, 2013
Try asking Abdulrasheed Maina the website address of the Pension....you will get virtually the same reply.

These guys are not just there for the job..but for the money.
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by 2good(m): 10:59am On Mar 10, 2013
I made this post so that Nigerians can see one of the reason why we are backward. There are many educated and better qualified Nigerians both home and abroad that can man government effectively but due to favoritism and nepotism, we have thrown merit away. We just have to look for a way of stopping these unqualified guys from getting into government otherwise none of our problems will be solved.

1 Like

Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by boladez(m): 3:37pm On Mar 10, 2013
I can safely say most of the federal civil servants are dumb and focused on bribes only. The sate civil service is better. Federal civil service is full of drones intellectually and physically.

The guy is a true reflection of the federal civil service......govt of the people by retards for the people
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by seyibrown(f): 3:37pm On Mar 10, 2013
oomen: Must the embarrassment be extended to his family & children?
I don't see his kids (probably well educated) proudly sharing the video of that interview with their friends! Whatever a person does reflects on their family!
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by KokoBeware: 8:05pm On Mar 10, 2013
Olu-Emma & Ass.:
this man is dumb to the core. So dull not knowing when to kill a conversation.

Exactly... its not about not knowing the website.. so manuy people civil servants dont know the website of thier organisation cos they are old school and dont really use it ....
but the guy should have found a way to kill the convo or a smart funny answer... what the heck is "my oga at the top"..the guy is dullllll geese
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by dc555: 8:15pm On Mar 10, 2013
See shame. The guy no represent at all. Nigeria no backward reach this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pro-buhari Groups Plan Rallies In Major Cities / FG, AGF Ask Supreme Court To Strike Out Cross River’s Suit On Onnoghen / Kaduna Declares Curfew Over Communal Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.