Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,814 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

My Hp Laptop Can Not Restar Or Showdown - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Hp Laptop Can Not Restar Or Showdown (1597 Views)

Which Laptop Can I Buy With A 60 Thousand Naira Budget? / Urgent! I Formatted My Laptop! Can I Ever Recover The Files?! / I Use Small Generator To Power My Hp Laptop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hp Laptop Can Not Restar Or Showdown by kusada2: 8:26am On Mar 08, 2013
my hp pavilion g6 can not be shutdowm & restart pls i need someone to help me and fix dis problm for me,
Re: My Hp Laptop Can Not Restar Or Showdown by wolebaba(m): 11:08am On Mar 08, 2013
kusada2: my hp pavilion g6 can not be shutdowm & restart pls i need someone to help me and fix dis problm for me,

Press down the power button for 5secs. It shuts down.
Re: My Hp Laptop Can Not Restar Or Showdown by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 08, 2013
Just format the system
Re: My Hp Laptop Can Not Restar Or Showdown by detrinity(m): 5:42am On Mar 09, 2013
if u need sm1 to help u fix up d problem, u can count on us at de-trinity multimedia concept.on 07032750377 or 08186101449
Re: My Hp Laptop Can Not Restar Or Showdown by ocens(m): 8:27am On Mar 09, 2013
Just press down d power button as said. then think of reformatting ur pc. if still need help 08024287083
Re: My Hp Laptop Can Not Restar Or Showdown by tessyade: 11:24am On Mar 09, 2013
chuks315: Just format the system
Format! Are you one of those formatting engineers?
Re: My Hp Laptop Can Not Restar Or Showdown by donifez(m): 3:38pm On Mar 09, 2013
If u can use your operating system to upgrade the computer.
Note.Dont format it,its a simple process,you can meet a qualified computer engineer for that.
Re: My Hp Laptop Can Not Restar Or Showdown by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 09, 2013
tessyade: Format! Are you one of those formatting engineers?
give me an alternative solution to this particular problem.
Re: My Hp Laptop Can Not Restar Or Showdown by sannies(m): 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2013
chuks315: Just format the system
pls how can i format i system with window 7.
Re: My Hp Laptop Can Not Restar Or Showdown by GenOrumov: 11:57pm On Mar 13, 2013
kusada2: my hp pavilion g6 can not be shutdowm & restart pls i need someone to help me and fix dis problm for me,
wolebaba:

Press down the power button for 5secs. It shuts down.
Holding down the power button seems like the solution but I tell you that that will do more harm than good. I had the same problem just last week and holding down the power button which will inturn forcefully shut down your system will cause your windows boot system to become corrupt and you won't be able to load into windows desktop anymore unless you do a system restore. Trust me, you don't want to do all that because for every shutdown and restart my laptop attempted, it never booted up but was always going through the system restore process which took almost 20 minutes -1 hour (that will always going to be very frustrating). To cut the long story short, I was able to get my system back in perfect condition after going through the steps prescribed by this website. Feel free to visit and perform a clean boot on your system and the whole problem will be solved- http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-performance/my-computer-refuses-to-shut-down-restart-or-log/48387407-fe68-409a-be85-ec4a97c0684d
Re: My Hp Laptop Can Not Restar Or Showdown by adetwin(m): 5:55am On Mar 15, 2013
Adetwin IT Concept Ent.
Having a good time maintaining your Desktop
Computers, Laptop, Palm Top and Network,As
computer technology increases in complexity
so does the need for a qualified service
provider who is able to maintain and support
that technology.
Tel: +234-7057140885, +234-7082998588,+234-8133018196
Email: info@adetwinitconcept.com
Re: My Hp Laptop Can Not Restar Or Showdown by WackyJ1(m): 5:08pm On Mar 15, 2013
MY hp 650 notebook laptop screen got spoilt i want to fix it, does anyone know a good place where i can do it in benin and how much it would cost?
Re: My Hp Laptop Can Not Restar Or Showdown by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 15, 2013
WackyJ1: MY hp 650 notebook laptop screen got spoilt i want to fix it, does anyone know a good place where i can do it in benin and how much it would cost?
Just go to mission road. There you will find the solution to the problem. I'm in benin. I can send you numbers of different engineers to call.
Re: My Hp Laptop Can Not Restar Or Showdown by WackyJ1(m): 2:03am On Mar 16, 2013
i have sent you a pm please reply me so we can talk better

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Configure A New Laptop You Buy / How To Make Your Window Xp template Look and act Like Mac / Buying From The Internet With Debit Card: Pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.