Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

President Goodluck Jonathan Live In Maiduguri---nta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan Live In Maiduguri---nta (968 Views)

President Jonathan Live In Enugu / Kingsley Kuku(S.A To Jonathan) Live On Channels... Updates / The 2012 Budget Speech By President Jonathan Live At 12 Noon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Goodluck Jonathan Live In Maiduguri---nta by silica(m): 11:21am On Mar 08, 2013
The president is currently meeting elders and leaders of Borno State in Maiduguri. the pregramme is live on NTA. if you are watching, what do you think of the proceedings?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Live In Maiduguri---nta by jaso1(m): 11:26am On Mar 08, 2013
Which plannet did he come from?
This man thinks our security is strong, he so much rely on Nigeria force that cannot kill mosquito. This is suicide attempt by the president; he should be security of himself.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Live In Maiduguri---nta by mamikky: 11:50am On Mar 08, 2013
Waoh, watching it now, it's a town hall and participatory meeting geared towards finding a lasting solution to insecurity especially in the region. it is a step in the right direction.... i think a right step at a time, will help gradually in correcting the pasts security challenges posed by BH element in the region.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Live In Maiduguri---nta by blacksta(m): 11:52am On Mar 08, 2013
18 months late
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Live In Maiduguri---nta by 1800bc(f): 11:55am On Mar 08, 2013
No TV around me and my internet cant capture motion pix without eating up all the bandwidth so am waiting for u guys to keep me updated without adding your own salt and pepper to it o!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Live In Maiduguri---nta by mamikky: 11:56am On Mar 08, 2013
blacksta: 18 months late

Bros.....for security and safety of live of the remaining living nigerians....i think it is not too late.... at least spring into action and not folding the arms looking is far better.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Live In Maiduguri---nta by Demdem(m): 11:58am On Mar 08, 2013
NTA - Rubbish.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Live In Maiduguri---nta by idlaw2k3(m): 12:02pm On Mar 08, 2013
If the elders agree to sign an agreement and guarantee the safety of lives I will remove the JTF in your states...... GEJ live
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Live In Maiduguri---nta by bubadaniel13: 12:02pm On Mar 08, 2013
jas_o: Which plannet did he come from?
This man thinks our security is strong, he so much rely on Nigeria force that cannot kill mosquito. This is suicide attempt by the president; he should be security of himself.
If our security agencies are not up and doing,i don't you will even be safe to make this comment.There is no where GEJ is more safe than Nigeria no matter the challenges of the area.I believe he is well covered, his visit is better late than never.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Live In Maiduguri---nta by MurphyT1: 12:03pm On Mar 08, 2013
Demdem: NTA - Rubbish.

@demdem u want it on cnn or aljazeera? grin grin, NTA is naija's, regardless of their programs which i know u dnt like, i dnt either grin grin
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Live In Maiduguri---nta by idlaw2k3(m): 12:05pm On Mar 08, 2013
Amnesty is sensitive .... the Niger delta amnesty is not as successful as some people say.......GEJ

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Live In Maiduguri---nta by Boazizzy08: 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2013
quiet unfortunate am in school as such not opportuned to watch it. but all the same, i just pray this movement will bring drastic positive change in the troubled region, especially changes that will meet the aspirations of the ordinary Nigerians in the North.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Live In Maiduguri---nta by MurphyT1: 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2013
i believe itz quite commendable, kudos to security agencies..
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Live In Maiduguri---nta by princenayo: 12:10pm On Mar 08, 2013
If the elders of borno can guarantee safety, I command the JTF to leave immediately- GEJ.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Live In Maiduguri---nta by Neversaydie: 12:11pm On Mar 08, 2013
idlaw2k3: Amnesty is sensitive .... the Niger delta amnesty is not as successful as some people say.......GEJ

Very correct and statement of truth from GEJ
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Live In Maiduguri---nta by bubadaniel13: 12:17pm On Mar 08, 2013
I like the way the President boasted about the efforts of the Security agencies,at least if for nothing despite their short comings they have able to tamed the Insurgents from taking over some states in the the North East, that will motivate them to to more.I still believe that the Northern leaders have more to do cos they know these people and can prevail upon them to embrace peace, i think its better the Northern leaders salvage the region rather than criticizing GEJ for visiting the affected States late.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Live In Maiduguri---nta by 1800bc(f): 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2013
princenayo: If the elders of borno can guarantee safety, I command the JTF to leave immediately- GEJ.

Very true ....can they vouch for it?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Live In Maiduguri---nta by jerusalem101: 12:22pm On Mar 08, 2013
Thank Mr President for showing the people that your administration care about the people of the State even with the inimical security situation, Pres.GEJ has proven himself worthy as a leader.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Live In Maiduguri---nta by jerusalem101: 12:24pm On Mar 08, 2013
The fight lies in the hands of the Northern Leader as well so is time for them to rise up and let hands be on deck for the Government to achieve success
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Live In Maiduguri---nta by silica(m): 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2013
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Live In Maiduguri---nta by silica(m): 7:26pm On Mar 08, 2013
“These soldiers leave their families and sleep in the bush, and on the streets just so that you and I could have some sleep; and I would not want to hear that one of them is killed. I have given directive to that effect. We have warned the soldiers to conduct themselves, not to kill innocent civilians; but I will not celebrate the death of one soldier, and I repeat, I will not celebrate the death of one soldier.” President Jonathan

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan Mourns Passage Of Prophet Obadare / APC Shops For Presidential Candidate In 2015. / Boko Haram Fights With JTF Over 2000 Homes Destroyed 185 Killed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.