Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) - Islam for Muslims (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) (120334 Views)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples / Prayers For Muslims Trying To Conceive / Good Prayers For Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by VENUSS(f): 11:15am On Oct 22, 2013
Asalamu aleikum.
@ beelie. I know its God that does all things, but I was so angry when I read you taking malaria drugs when ttc. Please next time just try and endure and get off stress, or manage paracetamol.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Tbaby4real(f): 7:10am On Oct 23, 2013
Salam sisters, I hope you are all doing great. So, it all turns out to be bad news..... We were told our twins stopped breathing. Doctor can't explained what went wrong.. They keep saying they are sorry. We started buying their things already and this is happening, I don't know if God is still alive or on vacation. I taught nothing can stop His work. My dh can't get over it, doctors are so scared to let us home cos we could do anything to ourselves. Don't know how to deal with this, it's just too much for me....... They both measured 14 weeks and 4 days, it means they both died yesterday. Hmmmm
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 7:22am On Oct 23, 2013
Ya Allah...
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AngelicBola83(f): 9:51am On Oct 23, 2013
Subuhannallah. @Tbaby4real If Allah can take away something you've never expected losing,He can replace them wit something you've never imagined having.. May Allah confort you and give you the best. Allahu Allam
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beelie: 11:39am On Oct 23, 2013
Innalillahi wa inna ilaihirrajiun! So sorry dear. May Allah comfort u n give u anoda very soon. Allah knows best o! N his decisions ar perfect. May Allah comfort u n ur DH.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2013
@tbaby4real,may Allah console u & compensate u with something better(triplets) soonest.
Permit me to share this:my mother-in-law died in an accident with her grandson.The grandson is my sis-in-law's only son(she had 2 children).she was unconsolable.Her mother & child died on d same day.She later got pregnant & had a baby boy,last mnth,she gave birth to a set of twins(boys).
Allah is capable.He can do it again & again.
Please,my dear sister,take heart and pray.(can't stop d tears)
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 23, 2013
It is well tbaby.In SHa Allah
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2013
O Allāh, I ask for Your pardon and good health in this world and the next. O Allāh, I ask for Your pardon and soundness in my religion, my worldly affairs, my family and my wealth. O Allāh, conceal my secrets and protect me from anguish. O Allāh, guard me from what is before me, behind me, my left, my right and above me. I take refuge in Your greatness against being struck down from beneath me.amin. May Allah accept our prayers dears sistas.i remember u all in prayer
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2013
Rabbi habli min ladunka dhuriyattan toyyiba inaka samihu dua"

Its the dua of prophet Zakariyya.
Meaning; "My Lord,grant me from You,a good offspring.You are indeed the All-hearer of invocation"
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2013
Subhanallah ! Ina lillahi wa ina illahi rajiun.
@Tbaby4real, so sorry this has happened. May Allah compensate you with that which is better -amin.
But pls,pls, and pls take back the statement you made in your post. Allah is very much alive and never takes a break.A muslim should never doubt that. Allah knows the best for us and He is never unjust in whatever He does for us. He did it when you least expected and He can do it again and much more. Patience is measured at the first strike of a calamity/trial.so pls be patient and don't think negatively of your Lord. Remember that some women have been told they can never have children.what do you expect such women to do?renounce their faith? Or curse Allah?knowing fully well they'l return to Him! Pls be patient,this is the time to be strong and steadfast.I know its not easy cos we're human.but pls try.There is no refuge from Allah except to Allah. May Allah strenghten your Iman and console you and grant you that which is better soonest.

5 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by tbaba1234: 12:53am On Oct 24, 2013
@tbaby4real and all my sisters, please read...

For Everyone that is seeking

Parables in the Quran are sources of incredible wisdom. In surah Hajj, Allah presents an example:

People, here is an illustration, so listen carefully: those you call on beside God could not, even if they combined all their forces, create a fly, and if a fly took something away from them, they would not be able to retrieve it. The seeker and the sought are both inherently weak! (Surah 22:73)

Allah says that if all the gods people called besides Allah combined their forces to do one thing, i.e create a fly, they would not be able to The first thing to understand is who people call besides Allah. we have idols, false gods, prophets, righteous people, leaders, kings, pharaohs, priests, saints, aliens, ancestors etc.

In general, people either call on the living or they call on the dead. When people worship a priest or a leader or the pope, they are worshiping the living. When people worship idols or pictures or an idea or a philosophy, they worship the dead.

This ayah covers the living and the dead.

Let's start with the dead:

Have a look at the pagan cultures of the world. In many of these beliefs, you have shrines where the idols are kept. One of the common feature of these places is that all kinds of food are kept in front of the idol. If i come into the temple and i attempt to eat the food kept in front of the idol, the worshipers would not allow me to do so because it is supposed to be for the statue. It is blasphemous for me to try and eat the food reserved for their gods and i could get in big trouble for even attempting that.

Now imagine a fly, a disrespectful fly flies all the way to the food that is reserved for the god, eats to its fill (while even staring at the idol) and flies off. This happens right in front of the worshipers and the idol, they are constantly trying to fend off flies from eating their god's food. A fly destroys the foundations of their faith before their eyes on a daily basis.

Allah said: if a fly took something away from them, they would not be able to retrieve it..

The flies do it every time. For anyone paying attention, the temple itself is teaching tawhid by the fly. If the god created the fly, the fly will obey him and not mess with his food. Not only does the god not have the power to create, it does not have the power to take back its own food.

Now let us examine a living false god:

Pharaoh is having lunch in his castle and here comes a disrespectful fly again, it takes a pinch out a pharaoh food and flies off.. Pharaoh gets angry at the disrespect shown by the fly and summons the entire army to catch this fly and retrieve the food stolen by this fly. The fly is caught, the microscope and petri dish are invented immediately to retrieve the piece of food stolen by this fly.

One significant fact however, is that flies start digesting their food immediately they come in contact with it, they release saliva that wraps around the food and acidifies it, chemically altering the food so they would never be able to retrieve pharaoh food as there is nothing to recover, they can't get it back SubhanAllah!!

Like Allah says if the fly did take something away. They can't get it back.

Then Allah says: The seeker and the sought are both inherently weak

The idol and pharaoh are seekers, the fly is the sought.

Also the idol worshiper is a seeker and the idol is the sought

Allah says the seeker and the sought is weak... The fly is weak and so is pharaoh, the fly proves the weakness of the pharaoh, The idols themselves are weak because they can't help themselves and because the worshiper seeks them that means that he is also weak.

The Universal lesson

Like many ayat of the Quran, there are universal lessons

We are all seekers, some of us are seeking jobs, others are seeking children, others are seeking to get married or graduate, some people seek a promotion, some are seeking to graduate, Some are seeking to buy a car.. We are all seekers.

Allah says that we are all weak because we are seekers. Seeking itself is a show of weakness. And everything we seek is also weak. if you are seeking a car, the car is not strong, it is weak. If you are seeking a career, the career is also weak. If you are seeking children, they are also weak. You are seeking money, money itself is weak.

We are weak and everything we run after is weak.

In the very next ayah, Allah says:

They have no grasp of God’s true measure: God is truly most strong and mighty. (surah 22:74)

Allah says that you should be seeking Allah because Allah is strong. In other words, when you seek Allah, you become strong. And because you are seeking everything else, you and everything else are weak. Amazing!!

Story 1

There is a muslim family in New Orleans. They used to own a luxury car dealership, Upper class cars... All paid for in cash. Hurricane Katrina came and all of the cars were destroyed except for one lexus. That was all that was left, everything was gone.

The brother now works in a Pizza store, delivering pizza in that lexus. The shocking thing about this family is that they are all so happy. This is the kind of loss that makes people commit suicide.. These guys were making as much as $1 million a month. Everything was destroyed, wiped out. They had to start from scratch.

But these guys are happy, when asked. The brother said the most remarkable thing(paraphrasing): I have food on my plate what do i have to complain about? That was Allah's provision and He took it. We are all Allah's too. SubhanAllah.

The one who seeks Allah can have the entire world in their hand and if it goes. They say: that wasn't mine anyway. Because they also belong to Allah, they are not bothered by loss. They become strong. Other people can't gain that kind of strength, it is too difficult.

Story 2

A couple was struggling to have kids for a long time, eventually Allah blessed them with a son very late in life. When the son was 18, he had his graduation from high school. He went to his graduation ceremony and his parents were waiting for him to come home. They were too old to go for the ceremony. The boy died in a car accident on his way home.

The mother went into shock, They were both saddened. Eventually the husband goes to his wife and he says: Allah gave us a toy and he let us play with it for 18 years without charging us and He took what belonged to Him, back. And instead of being grateful, look at us sitting here, complaining and saddened.

This is easy to talk about but hard to internalize.

The seeker and the sought are weak.

May Allah grant us the strength that comes from us seeking Him.

9 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by sweettweet: 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2013
@tbaby,
May Allah comfort u and dh, and may He replace ur loss with something better, ameen
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Tbaby4real(f): 7:23am On Oct 27, 2013
Salam sisters, thank you all for your support and prayers. May Allah make us firm in His Deen and may we not be tested in a hard way. It's a very devastating but alhamdulillah we were able to handle it. Thank you all.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2013
@tbaby,may Allah ease ur path,He knows best.
@moyin,hw was ur hajj,may Allah accept it as an act of ibadah,ameen
@sweettweet,hope dh arrived safely,may Allah reward his work,ameen
@all my mia sisters,may Allah warm our heart with His peace and love,ameen
I pray dt Allah will fill up our nests with pious little ones,ameen ya Rabb

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by safe06: 11:53am On Oct 31, 2013
be strong tbaby,God will give u a reason to smile soon by His grace,amin.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by sweettweet: 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
@amazeballs, alhamdulilah for his mercies. He is back. I hope u r doin well too.
@moyin, May Allah SWT accept make your hajj and that of other muslims a hajj mabrur, ameen.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by ononoplanet(f): 11:27pm On Oct 31, 2013
Salam all, being mia for a while. hope everyone is good. Being having my own personal challenges but i know i wil come out of it stronger In Sha Allah. @tbaby, short of words as l consider this a personal loss but i know Almighty Allah will replace it with that which is better.@all leave u with this"it is not happy pple who are thankful, it is Thankful pple who are happy" Let's remain thankful to Allah for the past, the present and the future.

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 03, 2013
Assalam alaikum, its rejoicing that we put our trust in Allah as the giver of the seed of the womb. As we pray in as expectant of the seed of the womb. Allah has placed healing power on few animal and plants that we consume could make couples seeking for pregnancy conceived.
I wish to recommend the daily in take of quail eggs and moringa seed. These 2. products are known to assist couple to be fertile and conceived
The egg should be taken in raw form on empty stomach early in d moring. while moringa seed must not be taken on empty tummy. Chew 3 seed daily. You can google for more info.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2013
Asalam alykum all,
@tbaby, hope you're feeling better. May Allah make it easy and grant you BFP soonest-amin

@all, may Allah ease our task and grant us BFPs soon as well

@Rainyday,how is it going? Didn't hear from you again as per...
Takia and may Allah make it all come right -amin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by phewme(f): 8:23am On Nov 13, 2013
Salam Sisters, how are you all doing? Sorry I have been MIA. Nothing new has happened to me. I tried IUI in july @ regenesis, but it failed. So I just gave up on everything. I am just trying to live my life and enjoy it to the fullest.

But, I know very soon, ttc will be a thing of the past.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beelie: 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2013
W/salam phewme. Inshaa Allah we will get our bfp soon, with little or no effort.
May Allah swa ease al our affairs, ameen
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2013
Aslmn alykm.Hope we are all doing good.Kindly allow me to bear my mind here.Am tired.o ti su mi o.O Allah pls help me.Am soooo frustrated right now.
hmmm.everybody is just giving birth,right &left.My neighbours,family memebers.Oh Allah!Grant me pious children too .
Infact oju nti mi,am ashamed.really ashamed.(omo oooo,omo ooo,omo wunmi yeeyee,omo lasho).This house is just too silent,no laughter or cry of a baby.
Was watching islamic channel on Sat.,these young beautiful girls recited the quran and gave short lectures,Oh Allah!Give me children to train in your way.Egbami o,o su mi o.
Oh Allah!i will worship You alone and seek help from You alone.Grant me and all my sisters here answer to our dua,pious children.E ma je ki o pe mo.Grant our supplication now.Hmmmmmm
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by golpen(m): 5:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
Salaam to you sisters in the house. I've been following this thread for a while now, but this is my first time of commenting.

I've read the stories and they have all been touching such that I asked my mum about it when I visited her today (she was ttc for 13 years) and when she was telling me of how ttc felt, she couldn't hold back the tears. I guess she still couldn't believe she has these 3 grown boys. But one thing I noticed she told me and I think I've heard from several testimonies is this; she had my elder brother (the first born) when she already gave up giving birth and was almost going for adoption. This same case, I've heard from some couples too, so I deduced two things;

1. When we're down to nothing, ALLAH (swt) is always up to something. So keep up the hope in ALLAH.

2. I think excitement, depression and worries may contribute to the delay. From my examples, the pregnancy came not because they gave up, but because they were in a relaxed mode, giving up, so you may try this; relax as much as you can while you hope on ALLAH, shake off those worries, do your supplications and take your medications while trying.

In shaa ALLAH, pious kids of your own will recite the holy Qur'an into your hears. And your tears by then will be different from this. It's going to be tears of joy as you hold them, not wanting them to go.

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by golpen(m): 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
Double posts
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
@golpen,wa alykum salam.Thanks bro,May Allah reward u abundantly.Thanks for sharing that,and Aaamin to d dua.Am soooo helpless.Hmmmm,erin ku s'ilu ibi ti ko si obe.May Allah grant us His mercy.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by golpen(m): 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
zeezzy: @golpen,wa alykum salam.Thanks bro,May Allah reward u abundantly.Thanks for sharing that,and Aaamin to d dua.Am soooo helpless.Hmmmm,erin ku s'ilu ibi ti ko si obe.May Allah grant us His mercy.

Your most welcome ma. Just little time okay. I trust my ALLAH, HE has a beautiful package for all of you guys. I pray HE eases you affairs and makes it very soon. You aint helpless sis. Just little time.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by tbaba1234: 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2013
zeezzy: Aslmn alykm.Hope we are all doing good.Kindly allow me to bear my mind here.Am tired.o ti su mi o.O Allah pls help me.Am soooo frustrated right now.
hmmm.everybody is just giving birth,right &left.My neighbours,family memebers.Oh Allah!Grant me pious children too .
Infact oju nti mi,am ashamed.really ashamed.(omo oooo,omo ooo,omo wunmi yeeyee,omo lasho).This house is just too silent,no laughter or cry of a baby.
Was watching islamic channel on Sat.,these young beautiful girls recited the quran and gave short lectures,Oh Allah!Give me children to train in your way.Egbami o,o su mi o.
Oh Allah!i will worship You alone and seek help from You alone.Grant me and all my sisters here answer to our dua,pious children.E ma je ki o pe mo.Grant our supplication now.Hmmmmmm

Do you suppose that you will enter the Garden without first having suffered like those before you? They were afflicted by misfortune and hardship, and they were so shaken that even [their] messenger and the believers with him cried, ‘When will God’s help arrive?’ Truly, God’s help is near. (Surah 2:214)
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
@golpen,Aaamin.Thanks bro,thank u.@tbaba,i cant but shed tears when reading your post.May Allah reward u abundantly.Surely Allah's help is near.Thanks for d reassurance.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by CERKEYNAH: 7:51am On Nov 26, 2013
@ golpen, Jazaka'Allah Khairan, rily appreciate it,
@ Zeezzy, Allah's time is d best, He Knows what's best 4 us @ a particular tym. Baraqa Allah Fii dear. kiss

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by tbaba1234: 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2013

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by coffeencream: 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
As salaamu alaykum warahmatullah, Alhamdulillah I found this place.My TTC journey is over a year now and I must say,nothing has ever been as overwhelming. However,in all suituations,we have to be grateful to Allah Azza wa Jal. I have the most regular periods plus all the signs(bloating,cramps,tender bbies n all) yet I get so disappointed each month when I start feeling those signs that AF is close. An HSG revealed adhesions and I've not been myself since then beacause I don't think I ever want to experience the kind of pain from the HSG again yet my doctor said they may have to schedule me for a laparoscopy to clearly diagnose the adhesions.I cry when I see pregnant women. I cry when I see babies but I also remember to pray that Allah blesses me with mine. I'm glad to find people of the same belief that I can share mmy feelings with. Please whoever is on bbm can email me her pin ,maryambiodun@gmail.com.
I'll like to remind us of Nuh(AS)'s advice to his people; "Ask forgiveness of your Lord. Verily He's the Oft forgiving. He will send rain to you in abundance, And give you increase in wealth and children,and bestow on you rivers."(Q71;10-12). Let's do istighfar a lot and include in our dua,the dua of DhulNun, 'Laa ilaha ila Anta,subhaanaka innee kuntum minna dhaalimeen'. Bi'idhniLlaah,our BFPs will come soon and we'll have beautiful offsprings that will be a source of coolness to our eyes in this world and be with us in the Hereafter too,Aameen.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 09, 2013
aameen,@coffencream.You ar welcome,my sister.May Allah(s.w.t)comfort with pious children soonest.Not on bbm bt on watsapp.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (32) (Reply)

The Nafilat In The Night Of Ramadan / Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory / Ayatollah Khomeini's Book On Sex: For Shias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.