Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) - Islam for Muslims (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) (120467 Views)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples / Prayers For Muslims Trying To Conceive / Good Prayers For Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Amuj: 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
Stl quotn wat zeezy said my dear sisters I knw wat u r going thru n i feel for u
I had a miscarriage wen my first child who I had thru cs was eight months n didn't conceive til she was two wh is nt too long bt bfor i tuk in again I had confrontations
I v ds vry troublesome hsbd cousin who confronted me one day she came to the house n startd shoutn is it only one child I want to gv birth to in my lyf
Dt day I wept not for myself bt for dse who r trying to conceive I said Ya Allah if I who has one cn b faced wt such rubbish I can imagine wat dse who don't v any r going thru
My dearest sisters bear wt me for my talk is long

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Amuj: 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
I v a close relative who has been ttc for five yrs nw who has done two ivfs with twins dt failed ha hsbd married a second wife who is currently pregnant it was then she sat down n thot abt ha lyf n evaluated hw much time and money she had spent on ttc, all d thgs she put on hold jst for ttc wh stl has nt hapnd. She decided to go back to ha business, bought pg form n continue ttc d natural way jst to put ha mind off it a little though it's not easy. My dear sisters let's try to tk it easy on ourselves n b prayerful for der Is nthg Allah cannot do I wsh al d ttc a BFP vry soon
May Allah continue to strengthen us n help us in ovacmn all trials

4 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
Amin my sis,thanks 4 d encouraging words. may Allah reward u.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 12, 2015
@Amuj,may Allah reward u abundantly.Tnx so much for encouraging us and sharing those stories.May Allah ease our affairs,compensate us for our pains,protect us from shirk,forgive our sins,pass us in what He is testing us with,accept our supplications without further delay.Allahuma solli wa salim ala nabiyina Muhammad.
Lets endeavour to fast in the first 9 days of dhul hijjah especially on d day of arafat.May Allah accept it and cleanse us of sins.
Also,lets try to stay away from sins as much as possible.And lets always make a lot of istigfar.This challenge is emotionally and psychologically draining thereby making one weak and sometimes sinful.Allah is Oft-forgiving Most Merciful.Sins delay prayers.May Allah overlook our shortcomings and answer our prayers.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Bani406: 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
May Allah accept our prayers.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
Salam alaikum sisters!!!! Its been a while,hope u r all doing good. Miss u all so much. Thanks @mukina2....u r d best
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by CERKEYNAH: 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
Asalaam Aleykum dear sisters! It's been a yl, I've been very busy with my masters programme, work n home. May Allah answer your prayers. Zeezy! Pls take it easy on ursef n everyone too. After hardship is ease, just keep having faith in Allah. Take heart my fellow sisters.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
Sis zeezzy where r u?,hope u r doing fine
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by ibkk: 1:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
salam alaikum sisters and mummies in the house. please can someone help, i have someone that have diagnose with no sperm. any curing this with herbs or prayer?
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Kan65: 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
ibkk:
salam alaikum sisters and mummies in the house. please can someone help, i have someone that have diagnose with no sperm. any curing this with herbs or prayer?
The person should visit a Urologist to know the nature of his problem, e.g It may be due to blockage, Varicocele , Absence of Vas vas deference or He is not producing Sperm etc. From the outcome he would know what to do.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Kan65: 2:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
I was diagnosed with No Sperm Count, that i can only have children through IVF/ICSI because sperms were found in my testes. With tried our first IVF/ICSI at National Hospital Abuja with no success. The second at FertileAid Hospital Gwarinpa, Abuja with a success. Alhamdulilah! Before the procedure I was placed on some capsules, fertile aid drug for male and hormonal injections for 6 months. (Sorry for my bad English)

3 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
Kan65:
I was diagnosed with No Sperm Count, that i can only have children through IVF/ICSI because sperms were found in my testes. With tried our first IVF/ICSI at National Hospital Abuja with no success. The second at FertileAid Hospital Gwarinpa, Abuja with a success. Alhamdulilah! Before the procedure I was placed on some capsules, fertile aid drug for male and hormonal injections for 6 months. (Sorry for my bad English)
Salam brother....congratulations to u n madam. Pls how much did they charge u in fertile aid gwarimpa? I believe d doctor is doctor shuaibu
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Kan65: 9:33am On Jan 28, 2016
rainyday:
Salam brother....congratulations to u n madam. Pls how much did they charge u in fertile aid gwarimpa? I believe d doctor is doctor shuaibu
1 million.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
Kan65:
1 million.
OK thanks,I appreciate
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by safe06: 8:29am On Jan 29, 2016
as salam alaekum my brothers and sisters here..
Congrats kan65,wish you and wifey happy preggy season..
@zeezy,ehen ,where are you?
@venuss,how are you?
@rainyday,I dey hail oooo...
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 29, 2016
wa alykm salam.@mummy safe06,i dey ooo.Hope u are good,sis.Rainyday!!!!!!Amazeballs!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by abibyy(f): 10:51pm On May 15, 2016
Assalam a Laikum my sisters longest time av been so busy with work, home and the triplet. I pray Almighty Allah answer your prayers and grant you your heart desires as he did for me.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by obinrinrere: 6:14pm On May 19, 2016
Asalamualaykum. How are you all my dearest sis?from zeezy,rainy days,amazeballs and all.May Allah grant us all our hearts desires.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by abibyy(f): 8:39pm On May 30, 2016
Amin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by abisquare(f): 10:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
lailah ilalah subhanalilah. Allaah is merciful, to all ttc this Ramadan is your gateway to healthy babies in shaa Allaah. you shall all recieve double joy. much more than what u expect in shaa Allaah. @ zeezy @rainydays and Co in shaa Allaah. get ready for your joy is already with you. alhamdulilah

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by MrOlai: 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
Rachie83:
Dear mummies,espectant mumsand TTC,men with infertility ,i already posted this but L felt i should share it here because i cant just contain my joy.This is to inspire other TTC and to show gratitude to what God has done for me and my husband.

We got married with the hope of being blessed with the fruit of marriage like any other people but our hope was broken because of the devastating news we received.The result shows my husband was azoospermic(zero sperm).We tried everything we could medically and herbally but no hope,we spent and spent money but nothing happened.We became traumatized because we could'nt just believe that was happening to us.The further test shows my husband testes was'nt even producing at all.But the question was, what went wrong?

My husband was'nt promiscous,not the drinking type,not smoking,the urologists said no hope at all unless we go for adoption but we rejected it and we kept trying until one day, i saw a page on FB about herbal drugs in capsules plus testimonies of couples with similar issue, we ordered for the drugs and he started using it with faith.

Lo and behold the sperm cells reveals 18million from zero-Oh we became so happy,it really shows our hope is alive and with more effort and God's backing i will be back here to give my pregnancy testimony.To TTC never give up God never created anyone to be barren..

futureday:
@Gommex,Dr quick works very well especially in increasing sperm count blc last SA we did,counts was 35million and motility too was very ok, but still no pregnancy,after taking Dr Quick sperm count rose to 80millions and motility drop to 1percent. so I'm confused I don't know what might be the cause.my Dr said some of this herbal drugs on the process of curing one thing can damage another thing.Atleast count of 80millions would have done something on the motility.I still need suggestions on the way forward

ojac1:

@faith2013, people think it's abominable to speak up and get help when they are dying to get help. A little information can be of help to anyone having the male infertility. The problem is that most men will not talk about it so it's left for the wives to do what they can to help their husbands.

We had 2 icsi this year, one chemical, one bfn and if I knew what I know now, I wouldn't have been in a hurry. Fertilaid is good. DH took it and his count rose from 100,000 to 1.8mil within a month. Though they said it's takes 3 months but I know someone who took maca roots and it unbelievably went from 3mil to 120mil in 5 weeks.

I want to think multi maca from flp is gd

https://www.nairaland.com/1461715/male-infertility-share-experience-success/13#44139672

To all TTC, success will be yours Insha Allah!
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
As salamun alaykum,everyone.Ramadhan Kareem.Long time.How's everyone doing?May Allah grant us forgiveness and mercy
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Saira91: 12:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
Salam all the sisters out there, if any sister find it difficult to conceive, u can make contact with my doctor through email, Dr. Anum she is very helpful her email is bloggeredu5@gmail.com
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 04, 2016
Asalamu alaikum my sisters in Islam. I hope we are all doing fine. I had to search for this thread cos its been way toooo long. Wow! I don't even know where to start from.

Amazeballs,Cocodiva,safe06,zeezzy,beetle,hafsat24,mubzay,ononoplanet,Amaturahman,abibyy,cerkeynah,venuss......I know I left out some people, can't remember d monicker. I really missed all of u...so so much. I hope u are all doing great. How is life with u all,kids?? For those who have to bed,ur husbands n family?

I went thru dis thread from page 1-30 and I must say it made me so emotional. Wherever u maybe,I pray Allah's Rahama continue to be with u all. May u have all ur heart desires both in dis world n d hereafter. I love u all for d sake of Allah. Do take care n come say hi if u see this. Ma salam
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Hafsat24(f): 1:03pm On Nov 04, 2016
rainyday:
Asalamu alaikum my sisters in Islam. I hope we are all doing fine. I had to search for this thread cos its been way toooo long. Wow! I don't even know where to start from.

Amazeballs,Cocodiva,safe06,zeezzy,beetle,hafsat24,mubzay,ononoplanet,Amaturahman,abibyy,cerkeynah,venuss......I know I left out some people, can't remember d monicker. I really missed all of u...so so much. I hope u are all doing great. How is life with u all,kids?? For those who have to bed,ur husbands n family?

I went thru dis thread from page 1-30 and I must say it made me so emotional. Wherever u maybe,I pray Allah's Rahama continue to be with u all. May u have all ur heart desires both in dis world n d hereafter. I love u all for d sake of Allah. Do take care n come say hi if u see this. Ma salam

Assalamu Alaykum..Oh wow sis rainyday..ive been meaning to check up on you for a while now but my phone has been bad however you've always been in my prayers...just managed to log onto a system now..how have you been sis, family and work..hope all good.. May Allah make our affairs easy Ameen..lots of love

Our other sisters on the thread hope we all are doing great as well.. May Allah bestow upon us Rahama and Barakah.. Ameen Ma'assalam
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
rainyday:

Wa alaykum salam.rainyday,my sister,how have u been?Kindly send me a pm,pls.Will be expecting to hear from u
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 05, 2016
Hafsat24:

Assalamu Alaykum..Oh wow sis rainyday..ive been meaning to check up on you for a while now but my phone has been bad however you've always been in my prayers...just managed to log onto a system now..how have you been sis, family and work..hope all good.. May Allah make our affairs easy Ameen..lots of love

Our other sisters on the thread hope we all are doing great as well.. May Allah bestow upon us Rahama and Barakah.. Ameen Ma'assalam
Wa alaikum salam my dear sister. Good to read from u. How is our little boy? He must have grown so much now. May Allah's rahama continue to be with him. Thanks for d prayers dear,we really appreciate it. Do take care n kiss d little one for me.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 05, 2016
Double post
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 05, 2016
zeezzy:
Wa alaykum salam.rainyday,my sister,how have u been?Kindly send me a pm,pls.Will be expecting to hear from u
Ma sha Allah. So happy to read from u sis zeezzy! How r u,I sent u an email on d email addy u sent on this thread,don't know if its still functional. Tfolake@gmail.com.

Am doing fine,Alhamdulillah! Still holding on. Ur thought crossed my mind and I so much wanted to reach out. U can reach me on dis number *****. I will modify it soon. Hoping to hear from u soon.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Hafsat24(f): 6:42pm On Nov 05, 2016
rainyday:
Ma sha Allah. So happy to read from u sis zeezzy! How r u,I sent u an email on d email addy u sent on this thread,don't know if its still functional. Tfolake@gmail.com.

Am doing fine,Alhamdulillah! Still holding on. Ur thought crossed my mind and I so much wanted to reach out. I will modify it soon. Hoping to hear from u soon.

I sent you a pm sis
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 06, 2016
Hafsat24:

I sent you a pm sis
I just replied ur pm. Check ur mail. And pls modify my post so u can delete d phone number. Thanks dear
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 07, 2016
Hafsat24:

I sent you a pm sis
the mail is no longer functional. Didn't see your p.m.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

The Nafilat In The Night Of Ramadan / Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory / Ayatollah Khomeini's Book On Sex: For Shias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.