Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,216 members, 7,780,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:40 PM

Example Of A Scam Job Interview Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Example Of A Scam Job Interview Invite (10136 Views)

This Is What Happened To Me At A Scam Job Interview In Ikeja / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / How To Stop Receiving Scam Job Test/Interview Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Example Of A Scam Job Interview Invite by Tajsagay(m): 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2013
You are invited to defend your core value at our First Phase interview on MONDAY 11/03/13 By 10AM @ 59 Itire Road, Drop at Falolu Bustop, Lawanson, Off Ojuelegba ,Surulere,Lagos State.

This is Your Ref Number Make sure you come along with it.
REF:H11R

Ask for NATURE PLUS OFFICE(MEDLINE PLUS)

HR Dept

PLEASE SHARE YOURS HERE!
Re: Example Of A Scam Job Interview Invite by donfemo(m): 6:20pm On Mar 08, 2013
Applicant, U have been shortlisted to join a written test @ no 1 babatunde street off ogunlana drive, surulere. lagos by 12 noon on 12-2-2013. 08137513765.
Re: Example Of A Scam Job Interview Invite by babatee4all(m): 6:27pm On Mar 08, 2013
You have been shortlisted for a job interveiw on friday 8/3/13 at No. 1 babatunde str. off Ogulana drive Sulurere, Lagos, by 10am. Call 08133382623 for enquires
Re: Example Of A Scam Job Interview Invite by cris83: 9:00am On Mar 26, 2013
youhave been shortlisted for a test/interview by SEPTRO INCORPORATED, 1 BABATUNDE ST, OFF OGUNLANA DRIVE, SURULERE, LAGOS. date is 26/3/13, time 10am, REF: 08170652365
Re: Example Of A Scam Job Interview Invite by walex0077: 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2013
U've been invited 4 an Aptitude test & Interview by 2pm on wed 27/03/13 at 15,Adekunbi Crescent Off Oluwaleyimu street,Balogun B/st
Re: Example Of A Scam Job Interview Invite by walex0077: 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2013
U've been invited 4 an Aptitude test & Interview by 2pm on wed 27/03/13 at 15,Adekunbi Crescent Off Oluwaleyimu street,Balogun B/stop ikeja
Re: Example Of A Scam Job Interview Invite by Makaz1234(f): 6:34am On Jun 17, 2013
Owls Job
You have been invited for an oral/written interview on monday 17/06/2013 by 10am @ nos 1 babatunde strt, off ogunlana drive, surulere, Lagos

Got that Last Night. Same company as Streco or Oneal. Yes. Same. Pay for lincence thing.
Re: Example Of A Scam Job Interview Invite by idsamoo(m): 7:08am On Jun 17, 2013
You've been shortlisted for a job interview at #9, Oremeji str., Isolo,lagos on Tues 18th June, 2013 by 1pm.
Come with 2 passort photographs.
Regards.
Re: Example Of A Scam Job Interview Invite by idsamoo(m): 7:09am On Jun 17, 2013
You are invited for a Test/job briefing at Homega Consult #20, Adekitan str, off Palm Avenue,Mushin, Lagos on Weds 12th June,2013 by 9am.
Enquiry: 08035789401
Re: Example Of A Scam Job Interview Invite by idsamoo(m): 7:10am On Jun 17, 2013
You're invited for a job interview at Omega Consult,#20,Adekitan st,off Palm Avenue,Olorunsogo b/s,Mushin,Lag on Mon 25th March'13 by 9am.
Enquiry: 08078525857
Re: Example Of A Scam Job Interview Invite by adestay(m): 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
From O?CONSULT on 25-11-2013 @05:56am.
You are written invited for an interview by 10am 26th Nov, come with 2passport.
Venue: 1 Babatunde Str off Ogunlana Drive Surulere Lagos. 07015226493. Ref: OW070.

I have been following post. Has any1 attend
Re: Example Of A Scam Job Interview Invite by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 26, 2013
Dear ....

We are writing to inform you that after reviewing your resumes and credentials, you have been pre-shortlisted for the above reference in our organization. This position is offered subject to satisfactory reference and pre-employment checks and completion of the two-staged interview period after which your full time appointment will be confirmed.

The first interview stage involves the submission of Cognitive Assessment Test (CAT) Report evaluated by accredited international invigilator. We know it is not easy to get internationally accredited CAT invigilator. Kindly go ahead and obtain your certification from but not limited to the below.

1. Neto Consultants: www.neto.com
2. SarnsConsult Ltd : http://sarnsconsult.webs.com/

Attached please find enclosed new staff entry assessment form, fill it accurately and honestly and return together with the CAT certificate on or before end of business Thursday 28th November, 2013 since we need to fill this position urgently.

We are all looking forward to working with you and hope you will soon feel part of the team. If you have any questions, please contact me.
BLA BLA BLA

Note: You will pay for the CAT certification, can you imagine that? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Example Of A Scam Job Interview Invite by olaebby: 7:54am On Nov 29, 2013
You are invited for an Aptitude test/Interview on Sat 30th Nov, 2013 by 12noon at 1,Babatunde Str Off Ogunlana Drive, Surulere Lagos.RefCode:ows¿08034336984
Re: Example Of A Scam Job Interview Invite by FESTUS4LUV: 4:47am On Sep 18, 2014
[quote author=Tajsagay]

Dear Nairalanders,
and fellow graduates, this is just a piece of
information I think people should knw, job
seekers pls beware of the advice you take
to, believe if you want to succeed in life,
you have to start learning how to walk
alone because the world especially Nigeria
is filled with losers and those that has
nothing to do, I was here somedays ago
when I received a message to come for an
interview @ No. 1, Babatunde street,
Ogunlana Drive in Surulere, I saw many
things they wrote here, at first I was
discourage but my mind tells me that na
only me waka come o, I summoned my
courage and I went there for the interview.
To God be the Glory, out of nonsense then
there was sense o, sometimes I make upto
100k now in a day. Pls stop listen to all this
failures here, cos they will mislead ur life.
Just like this saying that " the world is filled
of smart poor people"
Re: Example Of A Scam Job Interview Invite by FESTUS4LUV: 4:49am On Sep 18, 2014
Makaz1234: Owls Job
You have been invited for an oral/written interview on monday 17/06/2013 by 10am @ nos 1 babatunde strt, off ogunlana drive, surulere, Lagos

Got that Last Night. Same company as Streco or Oneal. Yes. Same. Pay for lincence thing.

Dear Nairalanders,
of smart poor people"
Re: Example Of A Scam Job Interview Invite by DeanOlamide(m): 7:20am On Sep 18, 2014
FESTUS4LUV:

Dear Nairalanders,
of smart poor people"

How Much did u pay when u get there? Even the guy who spoke to u after u have written a text where u placed ur scritpt on ur lap in that room opposite that smelling gutter...... I mean how much did u give to that guy whose shoe u cannot even dream of wearing...... I mean that guy who ran away from Coca -cola company cos he has seen how to dupe people........... Should I describe his office for u? U don't wanna know.............. Even the guy couldn't boast of 100K a month since he said he started 10years before u walked in there......... BRossssssssssssssssssss stop calling people failures na......... Tell mE how much did they collected from you? Hahahahahahahahhahahaha I pity u ooooooooooo hope they have given u a certificate? Please trekk Orile well well, infact move down to Mile two, make sure u finish surulere................. U can lie , 100K.......... U never even enter school when those boys don dey dupe people...... 100K ko 1M ni........ Oni ro buruku............... You are definitely their AGENT............

My people ignore this dude for ur own good but if u insist just walk to the above address without invitation and every other thing will follow...... If u need description and direction just ask me I will tell u how to get there ................. #Lobatan

2 Likes

Re: Example Of A Scam Job Interview Invite by So4baba(m): 8:47am On Sep 19, 2014
[quote author=FESTUS4LUV][/quote]
Bros,,100k a day,,that's a whooping #3million in a month,,Abeg,,invite me to the business na..oh wait,is it the same GNLD business that yu talking abt?.bros, this hs gt to be the joke of the century...I can't help but think yu trying hard to recuperate the moni yu paid to those people for training and certificate...LOL,,,yu don fall MUGU!!!
Re: Example Of A Scam Job Interview Invite by Melahou(m): 10:34am On Sep 19, 2014
An aptitude test has been schedule for you @ MEDPRO GLOBAL RESOURCES
161 Ikorodu rd Onipanu B/S Beside Lanre Shittu Motors on Sat 16/8/14 by
9am 08081805157
Re: Example Of A Scam Job Interview Invite by ShockWeaver: 5:47pm On Nov 22, 2018
HR MGT INVITES YOU for a brief interview chat tomr FRIDAY 23/11/18 by 9am at 1st Floor 32 Olufemi Rd, Lawanson B/Stop Surulere Lagos, DKNC Please be puntual.
Re: Example Of A Scam Job Interview Invite by CDon(m): 10:24pm On Nov 25, 2018
ShockWeaver:
HR MGT INVITES YOU for a brief interview chat tomr FRIDAY 23/11/18 by 9am at 1st Floor 32 Olufemi Rd, Lawanson B/Stop Surulere Lagos, DKNC Please be puntual.

did u later go for it? was it real?
Re: Example Of A Scam Job Interview Invite by tosynsk(m): 5:13pm On May 28, 2019
I got this on my phone please is dis for real

HR HEAD INVITES YOU FOR A CHAT WITH BOARD OF DIRECTORS ON WEDNESDAY 29/5/19.9AM@1ST FLOOR 32 OLUFEMI RD,LAWANSON B/STOP SURULERE LAGOS.SRT.SHOW TEXT TO SECURITY
Re: Example Of A Scam Job Interview Invite by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 28, 2019
tosynsk:
I got this on my phone please is dis for real

HR HEAD INVITES YOU FOR A CHAT WITH BOARD OF DIRECTORS ON WEDNESDAY 29/5/19.9AM@1ST FLOOR 32 OLUFEMI RD,LAWANSON B/STOP SURULERE LAGOS.SRT.SHOW TEXT TO SECURITY

With great begging, please don't even try to waste ur money going there. They are big real scammers. They are not legit, they are GNLD( Neo life) people. At the end you will be ask to pay #19,000. I curse the very day I went there

Thank me later
Re: Example Of A Scam Job Interview Invite by tosynsk(m): 9:57pm On May 28, 2019
Thanks bro....really appr8

(1) (Reply)

How To Those Shuttling Ikorodu To Mainland Cope? / Npower Unpaid February Stipend / Have You Ever Lose A Dream Job Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.