Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

African Weddings From All Over! - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / African Weddings From All Over! (284027 Views)

Yoruba Vs Igbo Weddings Which Is The Best?!?!!! / Why Do Nigerians Wear Suits & Gowns At Church Weddings Instead Of Native Dress / Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Weddings From All Over! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 09, 2013
gluv01:

Jeez...What was she thinking to fall in love with him? And worse still marry in such degrading environment?
ahh, babe calm down na grin grin grin

love is blind, it doesn't look at face or color, I'm sure you've heard that before.

1 Like

Re: African Weddings From All Over! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2013
laylow001: oyinbo vs kenyan
na visa he wants ? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: African Weddings From All Over! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2013
adaobi123:
na visa he wants ? grin grin grin
hahahahaha....you ladies wan kill me with laugh? I didn't want to sound mean, that's why I zipped my mouth...but you ladies no dey gree. grin grin grin
Re: African Weddings From All Over! by gluv01(f): 6:48pm On Mar 09, 2013
Sybellah:

4 real hun smiley

OK, no worries cheesy

1 Like

Re: African Weddings From All Over! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 09, 2013
ItsModella:
hahahahaha....you ladies wan kill me with laugh? I didn't want to sound mean, that's why I zipped my mouth...but you ladies no dey gree. grin grin grin
looool sorry but how on earth did they find each other...........online dating
Re: African Weddings From All Over! by Godogwu: 6:51pm On Mar 09, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:

Breathtaking......Even her Knees and Calves are Sexxcii.....God Bless Mama Ghana.......The GIANT OF AFRICA.... wink

[img]http://mysticplanet.com/GHANA.GIF[/img]

Nahh mahn keep to your treasure or "land of Gold". That "Giant" thing is strictly for Nigeria....
The couple is on point though.

9 Likes

Re: African Weddings From All Over! by gluv01(f): 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2013
no
Re: African Weddings From All Over! by gluv01(f): 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2013
ItsModella:
ahh, babe calm down na grin grin grin

love is blind, it doesn't look at face or color, I'm sure you've heard that before.

Ah no o...Mumsy told me "Love dey see road wella, that's why I married your father, no let man deceive you"
Love get class in some cases o. Consider me now, I finish my Phd, class dey to marry hussy o.

#But if husband scarce, omo no class o# embarassed
Re: African Weddings From All Over! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 09, 2013
Kolo Toure a.k.a Francois with wifey

lol

1 Like

Re: African Weddings From All Over! by Godogwu: 6:54pm On Mar 09, 2013
engineerd: dude or whoever started this forum...all you had to do to save your wasted MEGA SEGA BYTES was to post YORUBA WEDDING........and the rest! The rest part could just be summarized as -ve sophistication as you travel further west of africa -ve*5 sophistication further north, -ve*10 further east....using Yoruba wedding as a refernce....the rest aint worth mentioning! ODUDUWA FOR LIFE!

I want to believe that you're a poverty strick'n, uneducated nitwit. Please kill yourself.
Re: African Weddings From All Over! by Mavor: 7:00pm On Mar 09, 2013
gluv01:

Jeez...What was she thinking to fall in love with him? And worse still marry in such degrading environment?
Meaning? Are you an African suffering from inferiority complex? Or a racist white? What gives?

1 Like

Re: African Weddings From All Over! by Godogwu: 7:00pm On Mar 09, 2013
BluIvy:

GHANIAN COUPLES ARE SOO HOT!!! DART CHOCOLATE, STRONG YUMMMY!

ALSO NOTICED NIGERIAN WEDDINGS ARE SOOO OVER THE TOP, TOOO MUCH GLAM!!! TOO MUCH MAKE UP!!!

COMPARE GHANA COUPLE WITH NIGERIAN COUPLE. undecided

GHANA JUST A DRAPE OF CLOTH VS WRAPS, FANCY CLOTH AND AND! !!

BEAUTIFUL THREAD THOUGH!

You shouldn't do this though, i mean the whole comparison thing.... Just admire and keep moving.

P.s Nigerian weddings try to define glamour, riches, wealth, beauty.... If Ghanaian weddings try to define simplicity thats nice too.

3 Likes

Re: African Weddings From All Over! by onila(f): 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2013
gluv01:

love

dumbas-s
Re: African Weddings From All Over! by gluv01(f): 7:06pm On Mar 09, 2013
Mavor: Meaning? Are you an African suffering from inferiority complex? Or a racist white? What gives?

Nope, never being 1, not a racist, and don't plan on being one.
I mean you should just take a good look at the picture, he may of good character that made her fall in love and marry him. But no matter how the village(or wherever it is), looking at the photo, it seems more like an under-the-tree wedding alone. At least, he should have done something befitting, anything small but good looking would have been better. cheesy

And I'm not suffering from inferiority complex please.
Re: African Weddings From All Over! by onila(f): 7:23pm On Mar 09, 2013
kunletiwoo: What makes it your favorite? tongue
the guy is so elegant n sexy
Re: African Weddings From All Over! by Mavor: 7:32pm On Mar 09, 2013
gluv01:

Nope, never being 1, not a racist, and don't plan on being one.
I mean you should just take a good look at the picture, he may of good character that made her fall in love and marry him. But no matter how the village(or wherever it is), looking at the photo, it seems more like an under-the-tree wedding alone. At least, he should have done something befitting, anything small but good looking would have been better. cheesy

And I'm not suffering from inferiority complex please.
keep on lying to yourself

1 Like

Re: African Weddings From All Over! by huninaija(f): 7:36pm On Mar 09, 2013
onila: ethiopia

This is amazing, there culture looks sis beautiful.. This is how I would see a Roman Catholic marriage tho
Re: African Weddings From All Over! by Telthetruth(m): 7:38pm On Mar 09, 2013
onila: NIGERIA-THE GIANT OF AFRICA

The best of the best

Yoruba wedding

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1017334_69210_583875744974588_1533186532_n_jpgad59d370c7840c7048e58b471d4e4721

Oh! this is beautiful

2 Likes

Re: African Weddings From All Over! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 09, 2013
Telthetruth:

Oh! this is beautiful
this is too cool cool cool
Re: African Weddings From All Over! by StEdwin(m): 9:12pm On Mar 09, 2013
Ibibio Wedding.....Check it out!!!

Re: African Weddings From All Over! by StEdwin(m): 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2013
More on Ibibio weddingd

Re: African Weddings From All Over! by sweetgala(m): 9:53pm On Mar 09, 2013
sweetcheecks:

SORRY GIRL THIS IS NOT BOTSWABA ITS STILL ZULU WEDDING

Zulu tribe do exist in Botswana
Re: African Weddings From All Over! by sweetgala(m): 10:08pm On Mar 09, 2013
sweetcheecks:

SORRY GIRL THIS IS NOT BOTSWABA ITS STILL ZULU WEDDING
Re: African Weddings From All Over! by Biggyd2: 10:47pm On Mar 09, 2013
Africa's got color , Kai! LOOOVEEEE this thread. kiss. @Onila thank you for this. Thanking God that I am African cool
Re: African Weddings From All Over! by mamagee3(f): 11:04pm On Mar 09, 2013
Beautiful pictures!!!
Re: African Weddings From All Over! by onila(f): 12:49am On Mar 10, 2013
ethiopia

Re: African Weddings From All Over! by Nobody: 4:01am On Mar 10, 2013
young bride Ivory coast

Re: African Weddings From All Over! by ayobase(m): 6:54am On Mar 10, 2013
One of the best of Onila so far!
Kudos...sweet!
Re: African Weddings From All Over! by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 10, 2013

Look at Mamii on the Right...God Bless Senegal ..God BLESS THE HEART OF MAMA SENEGAL! kiss
Re: African Weddings From All Over! by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 10, 2013
Can u c mali,somali, all those war thorn areas and hunger zones.even at an event like this they were very happy irrespective of what is hapnin in their various countries and not what outside media used to portray abt them.how I wish there was no war or hunger.those pple r so beautifl with very rich culture.
Re: African Weddings From All Over! by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 10, 2013
That Ghana Queen, Man i tell ya...A Woman can't be much more Beautiful than That.

1 Like

Re: African Weddings From All Over! by lupey: 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2013
onila:

ivory coast traditional attire is so rich

I thinks its the most regal/royal look in Africa
shocked shocked shocked you probably 4got u were on a Nigerian network. U want Nigerians to tear u apart bit-by-bit shey?!! Pls o! The last thing u want right now is nairalanders on ur case!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Yoruba Idioms: Owe Yoruba, Itunmo Re Ati Lilo Re / Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya / Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.