Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? (4771 Views)

Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? / Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by olushowunm(m): 8:08am On Mar 09, 2013
WOMEN: I HAVE DIFFICULTIES GETTING ACROSS TO TODAY'S LADIES, BECAUSE MOST OF THEM KNOWS NEXT TO NOTHING, EVEN THE ONES CLAIMING TO HAVE GONE TO SCHOOL LACKS SOUND INTELECTUAL COHESION AND I TRIED AS MUCH TO BRING MYSELF LOW TO THEIR LEVELS WHEN INTERACTING WITH SUCH LADIES BECAUSE THEY LACKS THE ABILITY TO SUSTAIN HIGH LEVEL INTELLECTUAL DISCOURSE....

ON A JOVIAL NOTE, THEY ONLY KNOWS ABOUT THE LATEST MARY KAY'S PRODUCTS AND CELEBRITIES GOSSIPS... AND I WONDER IS IT ONLY ME EXPERIENCING SUCH

***PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE MET VERY BRILLANT LADIES WHO BLOWN ME OUT OF MY IMAGINATION AND I DOFFED MY HEART FOR SUCH GREAT INTELLECTS***

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by Pritheeann(f): 8:11am On Mar 09, 2013
Hmmmm...just passing!!
Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by 190: 8:15am On Mar 09, 2013
Such women full nairaland undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by olushowunm(m): 8:44am On Mar 09, 2013
@PRITHEEANN.... DON'T JUST PASS, WHY DO U THINK WE HAVE MORE DUMB-WOMEN WITH BB SMARTFONES

@190... I HOPE WE CAN HELP THEM SINCE THEY ARE SO MUCH ON NAIRALAND!
Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by olushowunm(m): 8:46am On Mar 09, 2013
@PRITHEEANN.... DON'T JUST PASS, WHY DO U THINK WE HAVE MORE DUMB-WOMEN WITH BB SMARTFONES

@190... I HOPE WE CAN HELP THEM SINCE THEY ARE SO MUCH ON NAIRALAND!!!
Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by dmcdad: 8:46am On Mar 09, 2013
There are very intelligent girls that would sweep you off your feet... Nevertheless, I still know that most of em are as dumb as ever these days and as such, have nothing to write home about.

Anywayz, there are as much dumb guys too, but to be frank, guys are still better off because a dumb guy can still do some work-around and outsmart an intelligent lady but it can never happen should you have a dumb girl against an intelligent guy.

Meanwhile, there are few girls that are intellectually sound who apply it in all spheres of life, but yet its as hard to find as it is with finding pounds sterling in the hands of a common man in Naija.

God help us all...
Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 09, 2013
Your English speaks volumes about the level of intellectual discourse with the ladies. Could it be that you and your ladies just have diverse interests. Such shallowness as suggested by you also exists among the menfolk. Please cut the ladies some slack. They are excelling in today's competitive world.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by Exponental(m): 8:51am On Mar 09, 2013
@op, Why not ask urself this simple question...."why do I meet dumb girls always?".
Just be sure it's not "birds of d same feather........." thing.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by babysnogls: 9:22am On Mar 09, 2013
U obviously lack respect for womenfolk.. How old did u say u were?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by k2039: 9:51am On Mar 09, 2013
[size=13pt] Like Dr. Sanb will say, change your circle of friends.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 09, 2013
Exponental: @op, Why not ask urself this simple question...."why do I meet dumb girls always?".
Just be sure it's not "birds of d same feather........." thing.

I can bet anything that d bolded above is the answer. smh for poster.

Besides, it looks lyk i've seen dt write-up on nairaland before... angry
Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by dominique(f): 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2013
THEY LACKS COGENT INTELLECT... THEY ONLY KNOWS ABOUT CELEBRITIES GOSSIPS...
Who would conclude a 'smart' person composed the above? Oga Professor of intelligence, work on your English first before coming here to call anybody dumb.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by Mynd44: 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2013
You attract what you are

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 09, 2013
^^
i agree.
either that or his brain is occupied with that idea, xo he cant see beyond that...,
simply put, he could be just adumbarrogantmalespecies# that sùcks

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by abbeyty(m): 1:12pm On Mar 09, 2013
hope your mother, sister (if you hae any),wife or girl friend (if you have) and your aunt are not dumb as well ? give our women some respect please,stop insulting them they deserve better than this rubbish you put here
Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 09, 2013
anyway i dont fall into such category...
Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by Dsage1: 1:19pm On Mar 09, 2013
Mynd_44: You attract what you are

I hate your post. Well, I don't blame you because it's only men who're intellectually sounds will know that majority of our ladies are intellectually weak.
Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by dmcdad: 1:20pm On Mar 09, 2013
ladunsky: anyway i dont fall into such category...
Good...
Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by Mynd44: 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2013
D sage:

I hate your post. Well, I don't blame you because it's only men who're intellectually sounds will know that majority of our ladies are intellectually weak.
I am actually laughing at your post.......

Interlectually sound. Okay oooo
Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by Dsage1: 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2013
190: Such women full nairaland undecided

May God bless you 190!

@op, don't be surprise with the kind of replies you're receiving here. Some men too are even worse than those ladies you were talking about.
Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by Dsage1: 1:57pm On Mar 09, 2013
Mynd_44:
I am actually laughing at your post.......

Interlectually sound. Okay oooo

Think of it 'Mynd',we're meeting with different people everyday and there's no way you will never come across the kind of ladies op is talking about,it's not possible.

For instance,there're various ways you can test the IQ of a lady without even related to her, may be the op is working in a public office where he meet with different kind of women everyday, who know?
Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2013
D sage:

Think of it 'Mynd',we're meeting with different people everyday and there's no way you will never come accross the kind of ladies op is talking about,it's not possible.

For instance,there're various way you can test the QI of a lady without even relate to her, may be the op is working in a public office where he met with different kind of women everyday, who know?

And what makes you think such people did not exist in the last 100 years or the dumbness is limited to ladies only There were dumb PEOPLE, there are dumb PEOPLE and there will always be dumb PEOPLE. That is a known fact but saying women of today are so dumb the op's intelligence himself needs to be called to question!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2013
dominique: THEY LACKS COGENT INTELLECT... THEY ONLY KNOWS ABOUT CELEBRITIES GOSSIPS...
Who would conclude a 'smart' person composed the above? Oga Professor of intelligence, work on your English first before coming here to call anybody dumb.
You spoke my mind. The way some people kill with grammar here on NL is becoming unbearable.
Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 09, 2013
Halleluia sumbody! No emphasis on NAIJA girlsgrin @ d topic, It goes both ways, there are many DUMBS guys too and maybe...
Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by Unluvable(f): 3:10pm On Mar 09, 2013
D sage:

Think of it 'Mynd',we're meeting with different people everyday and there's no way you will never come accross the kind of ladies op is talking about,it's not possible.

For instance,there're various way you can test the QI of a lady without even relate to her, may be the op is working in a public office where he met with different kind of women everyday, who know?

QI This is getting interesting. Please try and be sound grammatically especially if your a male commenting on a thread debating about 'women's intellect'
Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 09, 2013
Nairaland girls don dey cry
Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by Adaeze003(f): 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2013
D sage:

May God bless you 190!

@op, don't be supprise with the kind of replies you're receiving here. Some men too are even worst than those ladies you were talking about.
D sage:

undecided

@op your own grammar is worse!!! All these 'intellectually sound' guys sef... SMH

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2013
Adaeze003:
undecided
as in eh! grin
Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 09, 2013
Since, You said this..
olushowunm: WOMEN: I HAVE DIFFICULTIES GETTING ACROSS TO TODAY'S LADIES, BECAUSE MOST OF THEM KNOWS NEXT TO NOTHING, EVEN THE ONES CLAIMING TO HAVE GONE TO SCHOOL LACKS SOUND INTELECTUAL COHESION AND I TRIED AS MUCH TO BRING MYSELF LOW TO THEIR LEVELS WHEN INTERACTING WITH SUCH LADIES BECAUSE THEY LACKS COGENT INTELLECT TO SUSTAIN HIGH INTELLECTUAL DISCOURSE AND ON A JOVIAL NOTE, THEY ONLY KNOWS ABOUT THE LATEST MARY KAY'S PRODUCTS AND CELEBRITIES GOSSIPS... AND I WONDER IS IT ONLY ME EXPERIENCING SUCH

and this as well..
olushowunm: ***PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE MET VERY BRILLANT LADIES WHO BLOWN ME OUT OF IMAGINATIONS AND I DOFFED MY HEART FOR SUCH GREAT INTELLECT***

I'll forgive you. Afterall, everybody cant be the same..
Just like there are 'dumb' guys and there are 'dumber' guys like you. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by WAM1(f): 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2013
What a joke! The op's post alone gives him away...putting my psychic hat on your favorite letter is probably "S".

In addition, it goes both ways- I'm actually impressed when I have a mind stimulating conversation with a guy.

Some guys these days are empty up there as well and not very well rounded as one would expect- just saying smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by dominique(f): 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2013
^^^ thought I was the only one that notice that our wise op has a thing for plurals. He needs to get a case sensitive keyboard too

Adaeze003:

undecided

@op your own grammar is worse!!! All these 'intellectually sound' guys sef... SMH

Abi o grin. Our professors of wisdom that cannot string simple words together tongue.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romancelanders Get In Here! Know What Ur Birthmonth Says About You / Who Likes Tall Guys? / I Woke Up In The Night And Caught My Houseboy Banging My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.