Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,025 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Can A 19 Year Old's Fallen Br.easts Rise Again? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can A 19 Year Old's Fallen Br.easts Rise Again? (1971 Views)

Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep / BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women / Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A 19 Year Old's Fallen Br.easts Rise Again? by marianazme(f): 9:25am On Mar 09, 2013
Iv noticed dat my boobs ar a bit droopy bt they ar small n Im really slim. Iv been thru a lot of weight loss due to illness n I dnt knw if dats d cause. Its been givin me a lot of concern n Im a bit self conscious about it. I wonder how will be wen I start breastfeedin. If I add some weight, will it rise again? Or is ds d end 4 me? Pls I need good advice. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Can A 19 Year Old's Fallen Br.easts Rise Again? by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 09, 2013
marianazme: Iv noticed dat my boobs ar a bit droopy bt they ar small n Im really slim. Iv been thru a lot of weight loss due to illness n I dnt knw if dats d cause. Its been givin me a lot of concern n Im a bit self conscious about it. I wonder how will be wen I start breastfeedin. If I add some weight, will it rise again? Or is ds d end 4 me? Pls I need good advice. Thank you
what do you mean by droopy, are your nips facing south or they are not looking forward? Probably somewhere in between, if this is the case then I don't think you should be worried every girl have their own mammary morphology. You should be happy with yourself just the way you are. If your breast puts on weight with you then you should add weight. Its too little a matter to get worried over.

1 Like

Re: Can A 19 Year Old's Fallen Br.easts Rise Again? by k2039: 9:39am On Mar 09, 2013
[size=13pt]Get boobs job.

On second thought if the sagginess is not due to rough handling by guys(if it's truly illness) I don't think you should be bothered as such, just get a good bra and pack it properly.
[/size]
Re: Can A 19 Year Old's Fallen Br.easts Rise Again? by AK481(m): 9:40am On Mar 09, 2013
marianazme: Iv noticed dat my boobs ar a bit droopy bt they ar small n Im really slim. Iv been thru a lot of weight loss due to illness n I dnt knw if dats d cause. Its been givin me a lot of concern n Im a bit self conscious about it. I wonder how will be wen I start breastfeedin. If I add some weight, will it rise again? Or is ds d end 4 me? Pls I need good advice. Thank you

Do you have a child that sucks milk away?

If not,then talk to your bf for proper cupping and sucking.
Re: Can A 19 Year Old's Fallen Br.easts Rise Again? by marianazme(f): 9:45am On Mar 09, 2013
blink182: what do you mean by droopy, are your nips facing south or they are not looking forward? Probably somewhere in between, if this is the case then I don't think you should be worried every girl have their own mammary morphology. You should be happy with yourself just the way you are. If your breast puts on weight with you then you should add weight. Its too little a matter to get worried over.
they're facin fowards I think bt not south and thay are considerably low on ma chest
Re: Can A 19 Year Old's Fallen Br.easts Rise Again? by marianazme(f): 9:45am On Mar 09, 2013
blink182: what do you mean by droopy, are your nips facing south or they are not looking forward? Probably somewhere in between, if this is the case then I don't think you should be worried every girl have their own mammary morphology. You should be happy with yourself just the way you are. If your breast puts on weight with you then you should add weight. Its too little a matter to get worried over.
they're facin forward not south. Thank you
Re: Can A 19 Year Old's Fallen Br.easts Rise Again? by Bigflamie(m): 9:46am On Mar 09, 2013
I love them small and sexy.
Big boobs luks disgusting and scary.
Re: Can A 19 Year Old's Fallen Br.easts Rise Again? by marianazme(f): 9:48am On Mar 09, 2013
k2039: [size=13pt]Get boobs job.

On second thought if the sagginess is not due to rough handling by guys(if it's truly illness) I don't think you should be bothered as such, just get a good bra and pack it properly.
[/size]
ok thanks
Re: Can A 19 Year Old's Fallen Br.easts Rise Again? by marianazme(f): 9:50am On Mar 09, 2013
AK 48:

Do you have a child that sucks milk away?

If not,then talk to your bf for proper cupping and sucking.
does that help?
Re: Can A 19 Year Old's Fallen Br.easts Rise Again? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:58am On Mar 09, 2013
marianazme: does that help?
pix plz b4 I offer my adv.
Re: Can A 19 Year Old's Fallen Br.easts Rise Again? by marianazme(f): 11:20am On Mar 09, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: pix plz b4 I offer my adv.
Re: Can A 19 Year Old's Fallen Br.easts Rise Again? by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 09, 2013
marianazme: does that help?

If you are really worried about that,i think you should go see your GP or a Gynaecologist...stop listening to people here.

I was going to get naughty and ask you to post pics for immediate assessment or ask if you were one of those women with droopy jugs in ondo state who bared it all during protests but do not want to derail your thread before yuzedo comes on board.

Good luck and all the best to you.

1 Like

Re: Can A 19 Year Old's Fallen Br.easts Rise Again? by toyoC1(f): 12:48pm On Mar 09, 2013
At 19 , you still have a lot of year ahead of you.
Breast tissue is made up of fat lobules and the glands which produce milk.
Only pregnancy is able to enlarge your glands, so unless you plan on that u need to increase the fat.

-Drink soy milk and and eat nuts

-Supplement with herbs like Fenugreek

-Generally increase your protein intake

-Add an amino acid supplement

Check http://lfe.me/get-fat for more

1 Like

Re: Can A 19 Year Old's Fallen Br.easts Rise Again? by yuzedo: 1:44pm On Mar 09, 2013
^^ she isn't necessarily trying to add mass to her mammary glands if I understand her, rather, she seeks to restore perkiness.

@ op: Sorry to disappoint you, what you seek is near-impossible considering the circumstance (weight-loss has stretch your skin) and your obvious body-type. The best you can do is cosmetic surgery (which I'm sure you can't afford and isn't even advised) or cosmetic propping (visual enhancement via push-up bras, flattering apparel, etc.)

My advice? Accept and love your body. A man doesn't marry a woman solely because she has nice bre..asts, ALL bre..asts will eventually droop. I personally was willing to marry someone who had awful bre..asts, but it didn't work out. Love yourself and your man will love you.

soooooooo, wuz yo numba? wink grin

1 Like

Re: Can A 19 Year Old's Fallen Br.easts Rise Again? by yuzedo: 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2013
gbosaa:
I was going to get naughty and ask you to post pics for immediate assessment or ask if you were one of those women with droopy jugs in ondo state who bared it all during protests but do not want to derail your thread before yuzedo comes on board.
Ehen, you were saying? cool cool angry
Re: Can A 19 Year Old's Fallen Br.easts Rise Again? by marianazme(f): 2:31pm On Mar 09, 2013
gbosaa:

If you are really worried about that,i think you should go see your GP or a Gynaecologist...stop listening to people here.

Good luck and all the best to you.
lol. Thank you
Re: Can A 19 Year Old's Fallen Br.easts Rise Again? by marianazme(f): 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2013
yuzedo: ^^ she isn't necessarily trying to add mass to her mammary glands if I understand her, rather, she seeks to restore perkiness.

@ op: Sorry to disappoint you, what you seek is near-impossible considering the circumstance (weight-loss has stretch your skin) and your obvious body-type. The best you can do is cosmetic surgery (which I'm sure you can't afford and isn't even advised) or cosmetic propping (visual enhancement via push-up bras, flattering apparel, etc.)

My advice? Accept and love your body. A man doesn't marry a woman solely because she has nice bre..asts, ALL bre..asts will eventually droop. I personally was willing to marry someone who had awful bre..asts, but it didn't work out. Love yourself and your man will love you.

thank you. Im not doing this for a man, I just want my boobs to look like that of a young woman
Re: Can A 19 Year Old's Fallen Br.easts Rise Again? by marianazme(f): 2:39pm On Mar 09, 2013
Its not like its flat on my chest but its just not perky n firm like yuzedo said. Thank u for ur comments, at least you've all been nice

1 Like

Re: Can A 19 Year Old's Fallen Br.easts Rise Again? by deols(f): 4:03pm On Mar 09, 2013
exercises that boost the pectoralis muscle can be of help.

you can google them.

I think press ups is one of them..your bre.asts can be firm and d nipples lifted up. give it a try.

1 Like

Re: Can A 19 Year Old's Fallen Br.easts Rise Again? by marianazme(f): 6:43pm On Mar 09, 2013
deols: exercises that boost the pectoralis muscle can be of help.

you can google them.

I think press ups is one of them..your bre.asts can be firm and d nipples lifted up. give it a try.
I've chekd dat already, d thing with exercise is dat fat gets replaced with muscle n I dnt want that, dnt want 2 look like body builder.
Re: Can A 19 Year Old's Fallen Br.easts Rise Again? by Sissy3(f): 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2013
get a good fitted bra for start
Re: Can A 19 Year Old's Fallen Br.easts Rise Again? by thorpido(m): 5:11pm On Mar 11, 2013
marianazme: I've chekd dat already, d thing with exercise is dat fat gets replaced with muscle n I dnt want that, dnt want 2 look like body builder.
You will do exercises that work on just your pectoral(chest) muscles so u don't have to build muscles all over your body.

1 Like

Re: Can A 19 Year Old's Fallen Br.easts Rise Again? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2013
yuzedo: ^^ she isn't necessarily trying to add mass to her mammary glands if I understand her, rather, she seeks to restore perkiness.

Lol. cheesy. Bro! I like ur style.....
Re: Can A 19 Year Old's Fallen Br.easts Rise Again? by yuzedo: 9:05am On Mar 12, 2013
nchewi:

Lol. cheesy. Bro! I like ur style.....
wink wink wink wink wink grin cool

(1) (Reply)

Help- None Stop Menstruational Blood After Having An Abortion / How I Battled And Defeated Premature Ejaculation (A True Life Story) / "Bleep Ur Vaccines, No To 5G" - Comments Attacking Bill Gates On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.