Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Who Is Sincere9gerian? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is Sincere9gerian? (10097 Views)

Is Sincere9gerian The Poster Of The Year?......... / Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Sincere9gerian? by brownlolly(m): 11:58am On Mar 09, 2013
When it comes to support of PDP and massive propaganda against other progressive parties, this name comes up.

I also hear about the 40 laptop guys (or what are they called?)

Who are these people and what is their mission on Nairaland?

What are your opinions about them?

Thanks
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 09, 2013
I think he is goodluck jonathan here on nairaland...thats his moniker

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by brownlolly(m): 12:33pm On Mar 09, 2013
coolkris: I think he is goodluck jonathan here on nairaland...thats his moniker

Naah...he's too busy for that.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Afam4eva(m): 12:38pm On Mar 09, 2013
Sincere9gerian and Beaf are to PDP what Gbawe and ekoile are to ACN. They're all guilty of the same crime and that crime is "PROPAGANDA".

26 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Omexonomy: 12:38pm On Mar 09, 2013
Tell me who ard these people first. Musiwa Gbawe Demdemmoron Garrix3 seanat01 tolexander and thier evil minions on nairaland who are fund of praising fashola for demolishing peoples houses at epe and ijora and frolicking like mokey when street light was turn on.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by brownlolly(m): 12:57pm On Mar 09, 2013
Omexonomy: Tell me who ard these people first. Musiwa Gbawe Demdemmoron Garrix3 seanat01 tolexander and thier evil minions on nairaland who are fund of praising fashola for demolishing peoples houses at epe and ijora and frolicking like mokey when street light was turn on.

Did you read the response of the Government about the demolition of these houses?
https://www.nairaland.com/1218040/omonile-lawyers-rant-regarding-demolition
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by grafikii: 1:19pm On Mar 09, 2013
He is a retired native doctor

1 Like

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by gramci: 1:29pm On Mar 09, 2013
He's a Sincere Nigerian

18 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by seanet01: 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2013
Afam4eva: Sincere9gerian, [size=38pt][b]AFAM4EVA[/size] and Beaf are to PDP what[size=38pt] proud-ibo, pointb and jmaine are to PDP[/size]. They're all guilty of the same crime and that crime is "PROPAGANDA".[/b]
Fixed

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by seanet01: 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2013
He is a Fake and quackkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Doctor who was expelled from the Medical school for being to mor0nic.
He picked up a job as a Lapdog Assistant 3.
He only copy, paste and post what Dopemu Okugbe and Arara Abati told him to spread out to gullible Nigerians
Insincere Nigerian

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by fatdon1(m): 2:04pm On Mar 09, 2013
He Is My Father!
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Obiora4life: 2:07pm On Mar 09, 2013
Some APC goons are really angry, it's welcomed anyway... In every entity, opposition must ALWAYS apply the pull down syndrome, PDP will do the same if APC was in power. No worries.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by brownlolly(m): 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2013
seanet01: He is a Fake and quackkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Doctor who was expelled from the Medical school for being to mor0nic.
He picked up a job as a Lapdog Assistant 3.
He only copy, paste and post what Dopemu Okugbe and Arara Abati told him to spread out to gullible Nigerians
Insincere Nigerian

OK this is interesting.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by koruji(m): 2:27pm On Mar 09, 2013
I think you are wrong, they are not int he same league.
Eko-Ile, Gbawe and others promote actual projects backed with evidence.
Sincere9gerian, PapaBrowne and their cohorts simply want to protect the personality of GEJ - "the end justifies the means" is their moto.
You will be hard pressed to find the former boldfacedly lie about projects or try to con readers as to what is going on.
In contrast, the deceitful posts of the latter are easily found all over NL.

Afam4eva: Sincere9gerian and Beaf are to PDP what Gbawe and ekoile are to ACN. They're all guilty of the same crime and that crime is "PROPAGANDA".

11 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by gramci: 2:30pm On Mar 09, 2013
koruji: I think you are wrong, they are not int he same league.
Sincere9gerian, PapaBrowne and their cohorts simply want to protect the personality of GEJ - "the end justifies the means" is their moto.
You will be hard pressed to find the former boldfacedly lie about projects or try to con readers as to what is going on.

Those nuisance you mentioned are enemies of progress. They go mad when they see development.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Reptyle(m): 2:34pm On Mar 09, 2013
Whatever happened to that fellow "Beaf?" he seemed to just dematerialize from Nairaland
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Afam4eva(m): 2:35pm On Mar 09, 2013

I forgot to include your name cos from this your post, it seems you're no different. PDP people defend Jonathan when he is been accused likewise ACN supporters do for fashola. PDP supporters also beef projects executed by any ACN government so do ACN supporters do for PDP. They're all the same.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Obiora4life: 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2013

Yes... Let me guess, who are you again? An APC supporter, so I do expect you to back PDP supporters.
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 09, 2013
gramci: He's a Sincere Nigerian
Thank you so much. The ID is self explanatory.

27 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by HAH: 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2013
I wonder what he will turn his name to when Buhari\Fashola come to power in 2015 may be he will turn to sincereBiafran or sinceremilitant

1 Like

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by koruji(m): 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2013
To defend is one thing.
To promote falsehood in a bid to sell us snake oil is another.
I had hope that GEJ might actually be the one to transform Nigeria - even wrote something about that somewhere.
He has disappointed greatly - with crass ethnic bias, "I don't give a damn statements" and gross incompetence in many areas.
Promising heaven and earth, delivering pitiance, but expecting to be glorified like God.
He is only making moves now because of a selfish end towards 2015 and thanks to the gathering strength of the opposition.
A transformational president is not be too hard to spot.
GEJ is a pretender - but that doesn't mean there is nothing good about him.
We will recognize the little he has done well.
But for people to come online to tell us black is white, and white is black, when the true color is clear is very infuriating.

Afam4eva:
I forgot to include your name cos from this your post, it seems you're no different. PDP people defend Jonathan when he is been accused likewise ACN supporters do for fashola. PDP supporters also beef projects executed by any ACN government so do ACN supporters do for PDP. They're all the same.

15 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by timpaker(m): 3:13pm On Mar 09, 2013
Sincere 9gerian is my man as Aboki is to Ice Prince
He's Beaf with a better username

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by EkoIle1: 3:13pm On Mar 09, 2013

Are you minding the cassava bread losers. lmao
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by EkoIle1: 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2013
gramci:

Those nuisance you mentioned are enemies of progress. They go mad when they see development.

Yes, they are jealous of your cassava bread development and progress.. useless people.

These clowns sabi make pesin laugh sha.
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by EkoIle1: 3:18pm On Mar 09, 2013
seanet01:
Fixed

Nice fix. The bigot clown is only looking for relevance..who takes that loser seriously anyways..
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by MrMcJay(m): 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2013
Reptyle: Whatever happened to that fellow "Beaf?" he seemed to just dematerialize from Nairaland

Beaf died in a bicycle accident, but his manhooodd lives on.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by theripper: 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2013
Sincere9igerian-------------> PDP

Eko Ile ------------------------>APC (formerly ACN)

They do the bidding of their masters and defend them vehemently on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by grafikii: 3:25pm On Mar 09, 2013
Mr McJay:

Beaf died in a bicycle accident, but his manhooodd lives on.
Lol he died in hands of a native doctor (sincerenigerian) his last words '' don't let my legacy(lies) die on nairaland''

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by GARRIx7(m): 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2013
Afam4eva: Sincere9gerian and Beaf are to PDP what Gbawe and ekoile are to ACN. They're all guilty of the same crime and that crime is "PROPAGANDA".

Gbawe and silly9gerian shouldn't be in the same sentence talk less of comparing them...

I'm beginning to think you're actually the one operating "FreeGlobe" and "Mr. Globe" user accounts. Both of them "Genetically branded IGBO BIGOTS".....

angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by GARRIx7(m): 3:30pm On Mar 09, 2013
grafikii:
Lol he died in hands of a native doctor (sincerenigerian) his last words '' don't let my legacy(lies) die on nairaland''

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by brownlolly(m): 3:42pm On Mar 09, 2013
koruji: To defend is one thing.
To promote falsehood in a bid to sell us snake oil is another.
I had hope that GEJ might actually be the one to transform Nigeria - even wrote something about that somewhere.
He has disappointed greatly - with crass ethnic bias, "I don't give a damn statements" and gross incompetence in many areas.
Promising heaven and earth, delivering pitiance, but expecting to be glorified like God.
He is only making moves now because of a selfish end towards 2015 and thanks to the gathering strength of the opposition.
A transformational president is not be too hard to spot.
GEJ is a pretender - but that doesn't mean there is nothing good about him.
We will recognize the little he has done well.
But for people to come online to tell us black is white, and white is black, when the true color is clear is very infuriating.

@Sincere9gerian, you know he's kinda right sha.
I have read posts about false stories happening here in Lagos and i see responses of "anti-Yoruba" nairalanders here. I like to be logical. I like to look for facts, and whether you agree or not, PDP has disappointed many nigerians. This is not to say that your Oga is not working oh. But check out the lies he told on CNN about the state of electricity in Nigeria. Any comment?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Mother In Law Is Hot / Travel Safe And Cheap:bus Fares Within And Out Of Nigeria / Photos: Jungle Justice For Indian Rapists Who Raped & Hung 7-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.