Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch (11132 Views)

Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. / Arthur Eze Sues Wema Bank And Punch Newspaper N200b Each / Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by ijebabe: 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2013
Nairaland is getting popular by the day hehehe. I hope posters will realise this and think before posting on serious issues grin

As usual, I was watching 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' where she was talking on the successful Kenyan elections and how Nigerian will start using electronic ballot systems come 2015, only to see (in the first 4 mins) Nairaland comments being posted as reference on her show for all to see.

"Madprof or whatever you call yourself, how can you call your president's administration incompetent renegades?" grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlKowG9bfkw

1 Like

Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Tolexander: 4:36pm On Mar 09, 2013
Also some newspapers like punch have a column where they publish what the social media says mostly nairaland.
Was just surprised when my neighbor that knows my handle came to show me my comment on driver's graduate in dangote school.
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by dopeJemi: 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2013
wow

I hope dis Comment makes it 2 d news grin

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Omexonomy: 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2013
Tolexander: Also some newspapers like punch has a column where they publish what the social media says mostly nairaland.
Was just surprised when my neighbor that knows my handle came to show me my comment on driver's graduate in dangote school.
bloody lier how are you and ur folkes
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by DAvIt0(m): 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2013
wow!!! This is great. Hope users will now take NL serious

1 Like

Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Emmy9ite(m): 5:01pm On Mar 09, 2013
Nice. Hope Seun is benefiting from this? This shouldn't go for free. smiley
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 09, 2013
dopeJemi: wow

I hope dis Comment makes it 2 d news grin
...lol. yet another rubbish comment thatz likely to trend.
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 09, 2013
WOW! I hope this will put an end to the "1st to comment" crew. cool
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by ACM10: 5:42pm On Mar 09, 2013
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2013
Omexonomy:
bloody lier how are you and ur folkes
From "The Punch" of Tuesday March 5. . .

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Dyt(f): 6:14pm On Mar 09, 2013
Hmmmmm
Time 2 b careful of wat to write
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 09, 2013
For real tho, that background needs to be worked upon. It just makes her show look so unserious.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by dopeJemi: 6:20pm On Mar 09, 2013
dis z realLy good 4 nairaLand and seun

Ijebabe ayam innocent oh
cheesy
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 09, 2013
I can't watch what I write on my exams and come to NL and still watch what I write, I'm gonna comment as my spirit leads me to, if they don't like my comment, they should skip it and move to the next person's own...shior!!

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by omiobo: 6:28pm On Mar 09, 2013
Nice!
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 09, 2013
we are moving forward cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by GARRIx10: 6:31pm On Mar 09, 2013
That's Good.... smiley
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2013
ItsModella: I can't watch what I write on my exams and come to NL and still watch what I write, I'm gonna comment as my spirit leads me to, if they don't like my comment, they should skip it and move to the next person's own...shior!!
Exactly. A part of me just keeps telling me to keep it real. I can't change myself cos some tabloids/new spaper is stalking our posts on here wink
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by jhydebaba(m): 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2013
Hehehehehehehehehe, na to stop stoopid comments. Na lie joor, I no send joor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of 21 African Presidents And Their Ages As Of 2016 / Friends Buy ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Governor Tambuwal / Abuja To Host 2020 Democracy Heroes Awards, Aisha Buhari, Others To Be Honoured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.