Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch (11130 Views)

Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. / Arthur Eze Sues Wema Bank And Punch Newspaper N200b Each / Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 09, 2013

Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 09, 2013
^^^
The Punch is really stalking nairaland. shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by omiobo: 8:34pm On Mar 09, 2013
OlowoTee:
I really wish to meet the person behind this post, someday...smiley You are more than a 'Case Study', ID.

If she is more than a case study,then she must be a project.
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by FXKing2012(m): 8:35pm On Mar 09, 2013
Another reason why scammers should stay off Nairaland because surverprof and I will always expose them before they scam more people.
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 09, 2013
:/! Are u thinking what i am thinking?
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Idowuogbo(f): 8:36pm On Mar 09, 2013
eyenCalabar:

In Calabar, we call this kind woman, "mma inö" .
Isi gini? undecided
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by dspecialone: 8:37pm On Mar 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Welcome! My name is Badosky aka Mosofunwontele alias Alubankudi happening babe! any sexshun u see me, u mustu e-postrate. EOI - end of introduction...Catch ya!

ya thank u.
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Idowuogbo(f): 8:37pm On Mar 09, 2013
Urine:

Omo echo ni igboro, mo ko e je rush rush, ori e wambe iya mi, ma jeun lo, ti won ba gbemu so fun won pe ike ni imu. cool
Lmao! Joor oo! grin grin
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Emmy9ite(m): 8:39pm On Mar 09, 2013
Soon we will see ''This comment is for sale'' from members cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by omiobo: 8:39pm On Mar 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Isi gini? undecided

Malle how bois for tarmac?
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Idowuogbo(f): 8:40pm On Mar 09, 2013
dspecial one:

ya thank u.
U is welcums... I dey organise babes 2 o! Dem plenty for romance sec, if na knack now pay later u want, we dey supply! cash and carry? Dem full ground. grin
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Idowuogbo(f): 8:42pm On Mar 09, 2013
omiobo:

Malle how bois for tarmac?
*switches to her britico H-accent*

Tar wot? Mate,is dat some sort of delicacy in Africa? undecided
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U is welcums... I dey organise babes 2 o! Dem plenty for romance sec, if knack now pay later u want, we dey supply! cash and carry? Dem full ground. grin
shocked shocked No teach pesin bad thing o
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by omiobo: 8:43pm On Mar 09, 2013
Wetin be my offence, lastma arrest me for pingin on a bicycle.
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Odunnu: 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2013
eyenCalabar:

In Calabar, we call this kind woman, "mma inö" .
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I will tell her the meaning tongue
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by omiobo: 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
*switches to her britico H-accent*

Tar wot? Mate,is dat some sort of delicacy in Africa? undecided

Fi yen le,iya gbogbo aye!
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 09, 2013
Emmy9ite: Soon we will see ''This comment is for sale'' from members cheesy grin
shocked cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by nduchucks: 8:52pm On Mar 09, 2013
Ibime: This girl bush and unsophisticated no be small.

Who put this one on TV?

shatap dia. The girl is lovely and 100% African, unlike the fake hostesses you people worship. To people like you, quality means giving up your Africanness for oyinbo accents and attires. dolo
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Idowuogbo(f): 8:53pm On Mar 09, 2013
Odunnu:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I will tell her the meaning tongue
angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by dspecialone: 8:58pm On Mar 09, 2013
CFCfan:

You are welcome. I hope you'll have fun here

cool
yea thank you, i hope so too
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Tobbylobar(m): 9:02pm On Mar 09, 2013
Are we together
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by YorubaOmoge: 9:04pm On Mar 09, 2013
CFCfan: ^^^

You think we don't have reporters on NL?

Jarus is a reporter, just saying.

And who do you think Eko Ile/ Onlytruth/ GenBuhari/peterobi etc works for?
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by YorubaOmoge: 9:05pm On Mar 09, 2013
ndu_chucks:

shatap dia. The girl is lovely and 100% African, unlike the fake hostesses you people worship. To people like you, quality means giving up your Africanness for oyinbo accents and attires. dolo

But she's boring sha.

Lovely girl, nevertheless.
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 09, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

You think we don't have reporters on NL?

Jarus is a reporter, just saying.

And who do you think Eko Ile/ Onlytruth/ GenBuhari/peterobi etc works for?

No wonder! On almost ALL Political threads, I see these usernames commenting.
Maybe they are in the PR division of either the APC or PDP.
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 09, 2013
CFCfan: ^^^
I think they're just trying to keep up with the rest of the world. If you notice most news channels now have special programs on social media, that's what punch is trying to tap into as well. Progress!
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by dspecialone: 9:10pm On Mar 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U is welcums... I dey organise babes 2 o! Dem plenty for romance sec, if na knack now pay later u want, we dey supply! cash and carry? Dem full ground. grin

whaaaaat, hmmm. i no be l.e.s.b.y o
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by YorubaOmoge: 9:11pm On Mar 09, 2013
CFCfan:

No wonder! On almost ALL Political threads, I see these usernames commenting.
Maybe they are in the PR division of either the APC or PDP.

Beaf helped GEJ with election promotion on NL.
He has been promoted from PR ever since. He left NL since the 2011 election grin
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 09, 2013
django1:
I think they're just trying to keep up with the rest of the world. If you notice most news channels now have special programs on social media, that's what punch is trying to tap into as well. Progress!

Yeah, u are right. CNN and MSNBC do the same thing too; though they've never sampled opinion on Nairaland grin
They mostly get Facebook or twitter comments.
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by OmoTier1(m): 9:26pm On Mar 09, 2013
Good development, I hope the 40 laptop gang do pass on this e-media discuss as published by these media houses to GEJ. It is no longer a secret that Nairaland is frequented by both Agent of light and darkness from all over the World, including those of the secret services of UK, USA, Nigeria, several of the EU countries #FACTS.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 09, 2013
sexkillz: .

Haba, see Berem oº°˚!
*running off screaming*
Berem oº°˚! Come and see ya name in d newspaper oº°˚! grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2013
.Garri (x7):
I remember what some folks said about 2 months ago... cool cool

www.nairaland.com/1140546/why-prof-achebes-name-nl

Abeg Seun don't ban me ooo

angry
Lol. Bad boi. Don't you know songs change.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by MacLovington(m): 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2013
Seun, when is Nairaland's IPO?

I don't want any surprises. I need to rack up more stock for my retirement.

Now that we're being quoted on TV, dailies and websites and ad revenue is flowing, it's time to be a shareholder grin

NL may already be the first thing Abati & Okukpe look at every morning.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Hope For Railway Resurrection- Washington Post / Sophisticated Electronic Warfare Gives Russia The Edge / Osinbajo Pays Tunji Braithwaite's Famiy A Condolence Visit - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.