Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? (43844 Views)

Forget Boobs And Long Legs: What Men Really Look For In Women / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by maumau1: 12:11am On Mar 12, 2013
for one week u chat up a girl on the internet and u have already slept with her. na so u go carry h
HIV. u did not take time to take her out get to know her b4 she hit ur bed and now u are complaining.
learn to appreciate Gods creature. she did not create herself. moreso not every grl can have straight legs just like not every guy can be dark , tall and handsome (which m not sure u fall in)
i pity for u.... she promised to comeback and u still accpted to commit more fornication.
repent for the kingdom of God is at hand.

2 Likes

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by dramendra: 12:29am On Mar 12, 2013
Everyone is talking like they do it better mitcheeew. Every man wana chop a girl even at first sight. This dude discovered something. Little late and ya all come talk like one perfect idiot. Stuff like this happens, bro na oyo you dey oh.
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Ikwikwikwi(m): 12:34am On Mar 12, 2013
After you chop finish, your eyes opened, and all you can see is her yam legs and somehow teeth. You are a big full, may be the full sack of sperm was beclouding your view before. Ewu lokoja,
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by InvertedHammer: 1:02am On Mar 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Shugarlipz(f): 1:03am On Mar 12, 2013
Some piple Dnt even aff legz at al nd u are complainin abt her legs....am sure doz piple dat Dnt aff legs at ol wil lyk 2 aff hers ...nonsense...am sure u Dnt deserve ha

1 Like

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 12, 2013
Kirinwa: Yam is expensive nowadays.You should be happy nah. grin

On a serious note.I don't think you're a serious person. All these things you listed are superficial.If you're gonna break up because of what you just said then you don't know what you want.If I were in shoes I would continue if we're compatible, communicate well and I find happiness in her.I wonder why she should be wearing your boxers. It shows you guys are not Christians.
Had it been you were Christians these are not things you'll be looking for but someone who fears God and is virtuous.Moreover you wouldn't have even seen those legs or known if her organ is small or big or if she's good in bed or not.
My advise is get BORN AGAIN. Quit the relationship and start again on a clean slate.
A good advise.

1 Like

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 12, 2013
InvertedHammer:

Is the moving image relating to yam-legs? Mumu!

1 Like

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 12, 2013
The chic dey some where now dey happy say she don catch one bobo not knowing her issue is being ridiculed on NL. What a world!

3 Likes

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:47am On Mar 12, 2013
latest: The chic dey some where now dey happy say she don catch one bobo not knowing her issue is being ridiculed on NL. What a world!

I know, right. This world can be so mean cool
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by obowunmi(m): 1:52am On Mar 12, 2013
Sensual Man: Didn't know this babe has yam-legs until today she came to do weekend @my place and wore my boxers, and her teeth are somehow. I no longer like her plzease. What do I do?

get her braces... why did you dump the last chick?
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 2:28am On Mar 12, 2013
Yam legs = thick legs = hawt

1 Like

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by 500ceewhy: 3:41am On Mar 12, 2013
She spent d weekend at yours, now uve 'hit d spot', wearing your boxers and you're complaining. GET A LIFE DUDE
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Galaxydon1(m): 4:27am On Mar 12, 2013
yam leg and beans teeth, nawa no be human being be that. You better run for ur life.
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by ddeola: 5:33am On Mar 12, 2013
What do you want and what is important to you ?
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Hardeyoye: 6:21am On Mar 12, 2013
@OP: what is ur problem? U took ashawo home and u are askn for people's opinion. because I don't know how u will tell me dat d babe is not ashi. How long have u been dating her dat u are just seeing her teeth now? Has she been using a teeth guard or u have blind? And u have not seen her YAM leg since? U lay a girl finish and u come here dey talk nonsense. PLS give ur life to Christ b4 it is too late!!!

2 Likes

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Tjohnnay: 6:32am On Mar 12, 2013
ArQueBusieR: A very confused young man: that's what you are, OP.
MEN wit der excuse, na her leg u 1 f**k undecided undecided
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:33am On Mar 12, 2013
Its children like u dat have no business toasting any chick. Grow up! angry

1 Like

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Tjohnnay: 6:35am On Mar 12, 2013
latest: The chic dey some where now dey happy say she don catch one bobo not knowing her issue is being ridiculed on NL. What a world!
lolz, she noe no say her topic der front page 4 nairaland grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Tjohnnay: 6:35am On Mar 12, 2013
@op, snap her yam leg make we see na cheesy cheesy, after u don f**k her finish u come dey complain say she gt yam leg, so u noe see her yam leg wn u dey f**k her abi undecided
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by OkochiZico(m): 6:38am On Mar 12, 2013
Silly u, so u question God her maker? Remember u've not given birth, so mind ur utterances.

2 Likes

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 12, 2013
The 1st thing that always catches my fancy on the body of a woman is the legs...and big or yam legs turns me on very much....guy transfer the yam if ya nĂ³ want am,o...but don't touch anything at all!

1 Like

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by NIKKnJAZZ(f): 7:06am On Mar 12, 2013
2buff: Yam legs = thick legs = hawt

Different strokes for different folks. I don't have 'em but I think they look cute on some girls.
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by blackbeau1(f): 7:15am On Mar 12, 2013
You are doing her a favour.@ least she'll get to meet someone who deserves her

1 Like

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by yemmy19(m): 7:18am On Mar 12, 2013
cheryve: Cut the leg, cook it and eat it.
Simple
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Vincent41(m): 7:29am On Mar 12, 2013
Sensual Man: Didn't know this babe has yam-legs until today she came to do weekend @my place and wore my boxers, and her teeth are somehow. I no longer like her plzease. What do I do?

hahahahahahahaha..lwkm.......does she have Yam pu*****sy ??...if yes menh u are on point....eat yam de go na
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by StudioCFR(m): 7:48am On Mar 12, 2013
black_beau: You are doing her a favour.@ least she'll get to meet someone who deserves her

Do u have yam legs?

1 Like

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 12, 2013
InvertedHammer:

lmao
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 12, 2013
cheesy cheesy

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by avalontony(m): 8:01am On Mar 12, 2013
if she get yam legs....... two things are involved........ cook or roast them.

But which kind leg ur sisters get....mosquitoes, kangaroo, horse, U look person way God creat talk say she get yam leg....bro u are very wicked.
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 12, 2013
But these are fine

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by SensualMan: 8:21am On Mar 12, 2013
mondi_cheeks: But these are fine
May u liv long my darling.
Jus like i stated before, i luv my chics in short skirts.
I don't even know girls with yam-legs nd Orobor legs wich one bad pass.
If una like, marry girl wit Yam-legs nd scatter-scatter teeths na for ur pocket.
Hipocrites, na una sabi.

1 Like

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Bastituta(m): 8:22am On Mar 12, 2013
My advice is u dnt luk at datleg or mout @ all cos every humanbeing has his own default,u as a person there wud be sumfins she dosnt lik abt u bt overlook it cos she love u.
Be mature oo,every gal or guy has a default.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her With This Her Mindset? / What Men Must Do To Ensure Successful Relationship And Marriage / Booty & Thick Women Gang: Which Of These Nigerian-Ghanian Girls Will You Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.