Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,839 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? (43824 Views)

Forget Boobs And Long Legs: What Men Really Look For In Women / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Otses(f): 8:23am On Mar 12, 2013
Guy u know be pikiin again.
break up!!!
Haba!
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Bright2(m): 8:24am On Mar 12, 2013
Nothing we no go see for Nairaland,wetin come concern us there? Carry her go surgery naa or you exchange your sexy legs with her own! My friend look here,the world is incomplete even you. undecided
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by olekubaby: 8:32am On Mar 12, 2013
Sensual Man: Didn't know this babe has yam-legs until today she came to do weekend @my place and wore my boxers, and her teeth are somehow. I no longer like her plzease. What do I do?

Smart guy, grin grin grin grin grin am sure he is sitting back and laughing his head off at the level of response his nautty topic is generating. Faabuuu, not real, just a fake topic to keep u guys hopping. Was he blind when he saw her?? . Ogbeni kirolona joor
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by merlinvi: 8:45am On Mar 12, 2013
adaobi123:
i dont even get your joke
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by merlinvi: 8:47am On Mar 12, 2013
R u after d yam leg or xtar? Stupid man.
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by misstobi: 8:47am On Mar 12, 2013
Can u draw a fine girl nt to talk of creatin one.... angryu nid help seriously,see ur mouth,m sure u r nt even handsome
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by nmagirl(f): 9:03am On Mar 12, 2013
Not only yam legs but also her teeth; so u've never seen her laugh or smile before now. Na for night u toast her?
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by ZERIKINA(m): 9:27am On Mar 12, 2013
cheryve: Cut the leg, cook it and eat it.

lolz na the koko be dat na
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by SELFWORTH: 9:31am On Mar 12, 2013
baby_123:

loool, i get your point. But this your logic lost value in 1920. Na the buses they get better husband these days. grin cheesy

Who says those who sleep around like dogs get better husbands? Anyway it depends on whom you serve and put your trust in for a husband . Of course if you lean on your own understanding , then yes you will be left on the shelf . If you choose to rely on God, then you will get to pick the best of the bunch.

I take it you don't know how many people are carriers of deadly sexuallyx transmitted disease and its not exactly written on their foreheads. Continue to risk your life becos you want a husband at all cost.

The grass the fool says looks greener on the other side.

3 Likes

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Haybeexyz(m): 10:26am On Mar 12, 2013
Make em go get fish stew na,abi wetin concern okada wif seatbelt........
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Haybeexyz(m): 10:27am On Mar 12, 2013
cry Make em go get fish stew na,abi wetin concern okada wif seatbelt........
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by calcal: 10:58am On Mar 12, 2013
na she creates herself?
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by sylve11: 11:29am On Mar 12, 2013
Lol @ topic. .and @ some of the replies! people self ehn! grin grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Raphtop(m): 11:52am On Mar 12, 2013
I have big legs and that doesn't stop my LADY from loving me.

1 Like

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by blueeyes1: 12:20pm On Mar 12, 2013
After u don gbunge her finish,na now u com see d yam leg abi? Amadioha is watching u in his broken mirror. 'IGIOT'
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by ikekings(m): 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2013
Lol @yam legs... Dump her now...
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by PIAGET(f): 12:29pm On Mar 12, 2013
I tink Girls with yam-legs should be BOLD enough to be wearing short skirts and stop covering those beautiful YAMMY-LEGS with jean nd skin-tight.
If you have yam legs, flaunt it jare, nobody send you message hehehe
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by PIAGET(f): 12:33pm On Mar 12, 2013
This topic has gotten more than 15,000 views in jus 3days, laugh no go kill me o! hehehe
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2013
after u don finish part 1&2 between her legs. some guys are like joo.
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by AmeerahFKI(f): 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2013
SELFWORTH: Everyone is blaming the guy.

What about the girl who cheapened herself by coming to stay overnight and 'sleep' with someone you only just met on Facebook? You indulge in premarital sex with a shallow guy and expect him to treat you like something of value.

To all the ladies out there (Christian and non Christian) learn from this. If you don't value yourself and keep your virginity and body sacred , DONT expect any other human being to value you or your 'goods'.....You will be like a local bus. Men will ride you and get off at the next stop!

They may also leave you with a broken unrepairable engine (deadly sexually transmitted diseases)

3 Likes

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Decryptor(m): 1:08pm On Mar 12, 2013
Sensual Man: May u liv long my darling.
Jus like i stated before, i luv my chics in short skirts.
I don't even know girls with yam-legs nd Orobor legs wich one bad pass.
If una like, marry girl wit Yam-legs nd scatter-scatter teeths na for ur pocket.
Hipocrites, na una sabi.
Pls OP, what's the name of the girl...i mean just her first name and where does she base? I'm beginning to suspect she's someone i know
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by toygod2: 1:10pm On Mar 12, 2013
lolllls
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by pippen213(m): 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2013
Sensual Man: Didn't know this babe has yam-legs until today she came to do weekend @my place and wore my boxers, and her teeth are somehow. I no longer like her plzease. What do I do?
You are a crazy and not serious fellow. Is this wot you shld be talking about? Get a job ok.

1 Like

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by degurl(f): 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2013
Op are you perfect?
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Tsun(f): 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2013
Yam leg ko! you see how silly and foolish some of you can be, small boy, oya go and get a chic with beans legs,i give you 3months, you will come back here to complain again. if that chic is a nice girl, my brother, stick to her and be happy.
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by seyibrown(f): 2:04pm On Mar 12, 2013

You mean you didn't notic her 'somehow' teeth until she was 'wearing your boxers' grin grin grin .... imagine she is your sister grin God know ya house number o! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by SELFWORTH: 2:37pm On Mar 12, 2013
Raphtop: I have big legs and that doesn't stop my LADY from loving me.

Don't mind the shallow people on NL!

1 Like

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by labasulla(f): 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2013
A day without laugh is a wasted one grin
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Ekeneegwu(m): 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2013
give me her digits lemme me show u how to treat a woman ....d$#k head

1 Like

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Sholly2924: 3:21pm On Mar 12, 2013
u just take what u want in her finish n u want 2 live her yam leg no be only yam leg na beans leg she get otondo
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by supaeagles(m): 3:21pm On Mar 12, 2013
190: But on a serious note why should a lady have yam leg Is she a footballer I'm a very selective person and if I notice she's got that silly
Yam tuber legs - amma kick her out 2b honest
Better make sure your cassava legs do not break in the process!
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 12, 2013
guy ur babe get yam leg u dey complain.ok wetin u for do if na K-leg she get grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Eva Alordiah: How I Masturbated As A Teenager (Video) / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her With This Her Mindset? / Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.