Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig - Phones (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig (91586 Views)

Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones / Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! / MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by dybaba(m): 10:47am On Mar 27, 2013
Orkeven:
Does dis work on android also?
Guy please help me with the etisalat thin grin
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Dopefiend(m): 11:34am On Mar 27, 2013
is mtn now slow or wat? cant even get an avg download speed of 50KB/s angry
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Osumare2013: 11:54am On Mar 27, 2013
dl_jbd:
Dude, are you a learner? undecided
Recharge your line with 250buck and text 2H to 131 (this is BB daily plan). Your subscription will be back to life and would continue till your normal expiry date. For confirmation you can text STATUS to 131 and see that your expiry date still remains the same. thnx cool
Are u sure abt dis pls? I messaged CC, I was told dat I can be able to browse only if I recharge or purchase MB. One of them said If I wanna resubscribe to the bbc, I shld contact dem first so dey can deactivate d existing one (d one dat I exhauted b4 expiry date) so I can be able to resubscribe.

What I'm sayin now is dat do u think I'll be able to subscribe to a daily plan with d monthly plan dat's still on? If yes, hope I won't be back to square one after d 24hrs expiry of dat daily plan?

Please I need to know, please....not comfortable using dis etisalat jare.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by dljbd1(m): 12:10pm On Mar 27, 2013
Osumare2013:
Are u sure abt dis pls? I messaged CC, I was told dat I can be able to browse only if I recharge or purchase MB. One of them said If I wanna resubscribe to the bbc, I shld contact dem first so dey can deactivate d existing one (d one dat I exhauted b4 expiry date) so I can be able to resubscribe.

What I'm sayin now is dat do u think I'll be able to subscribe to a daily plan with d monthly plan dat's still on? If yes, hope I won't be back to square one after d 24hrs expiry of dat daily plan?

Well bro...this is what I used. I can't come here to trick you na. And BTW how much is 250buck. Its worked for me so I expect it to work for anyone using MTN BIS subscription. Except the 250buck, what else have you got to loose?
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by venorite(m): 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2013
Francheezy:
y shld e giv it out free ?
Weneva u buy data plans 4rm MTN, DO DEY GIVE U FREE ?
u buy 350mb 4 1500, nd he wnts t0 give unlimited 4 whicheva amount, nd ur complaining
Abeg help me tell dem
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 27, 2013
dl_jbd:
Well bro...this is what I used. I can't come here to trick you na. And BTW how much is 250buck. Its worked for me so I expect it to work for anyone using MTN BIS subscription. Except the 250buck, what else have you got to loose?

Dont mind them, instead of them to try it with 250 Naira first and see if it works. I tried it yesterday and so far I have downloaded more tha 10 gb and still going fast.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2013
venorite:
Abeg help me tell dem
oga dake jooor. We're talking of how to get free things and help one another, you're selling one stupid magic sim. Why don't you go and open a road side shop and sell your magic sim instead of coming here. I hope you can read the topic of the thread.

3 Likes

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2013
dl_jbd:
My boss if i want to do that 250 naira daily plan must I wait to be cut off from BIS after exceeding my data or once i pay my bbc month i can just load up 250 naira and pay daily too. Hope you get what i'm saying since there is really no way to check ur data on bis that means i have to wait until they start deducting my credit rite?. Cheers.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by jonesin(f): 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2013
I was forced to attend to dis mater myself.i just giv d 2H to 131 a try on my mtn bis wich stop working yesta nite, i got a reply saying dat 150mb fear usage, now let me start downloadin and see for myself
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 27, 2013
jonesin: I was forced to attend to dis mater myself.i just giv d 2H to 131 a try on my mtn bis wich stop working yesta nite, i got a reply saying dat 150mb fear usage, now let me start downloadin and see for myself

Dont mind them, just keep on browsing.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by jonesin(f): 2:06pm On Mar 27, 2013
una no say na warri nai me i dey,so na we dey eat d oil-money, so if una wan join dey eat d oil-money,make una dey talk true make una no dey lie-lie for here.

now me don confirm sey na true word those guys talk, if ur mtn bis stop, make u just take only 250 naira take bring d tin back to life again, if u no get 250 me go upload 200 naira for here, so u feat take use subscribe, just text 2H to 131, but make u know say if me don confirm sometin, make u know say dat tin na true.so make u no fear,make u know say person dey here wen dey talk tru.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by jonesin(f): 2:07pm On Mar 27, 2013
[sup][/sup]
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by omoboy08(m): 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2013
virtuoso01:

Dont mind them, just keep on browsing.
my experience
I did it yestanite on my weekly plan wey don stop browsin afta finishin d data. I was able to pull extra 700mb or so wc is not browsin again dis morning.sending Status to 131 doesn't exit with mtn but to my surprise 2 to 131 was telling me ve used zero hours wc means my 700mb hasn't make any reading. Just duno y is nt browsin again. Its a fair trial anyway. Just try ur luck
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by ciphoenix: 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2013
dl_jbd:

did I mention it worked for me 2 days ago
When you posted it.

Gracias amigo. smiley
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by jonesin(f): 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2013
if ur own stop,why dont u try re-subscribe to d 2H to 131, den lets see what happend atleast it beta dan magic sim,becos pipo wit magic sim no won help others.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2013
jonesin: if ur own stop,why dont u try re-subscribe to d 2H to 131, den lets see what happend atleast it beta dan magic sim,becos pipo wit magic sim no won help others.

That is my fear. That after a while, the thing will stop working again. Has anybody used it long enuff to say whether MTN will cut you off again much later?
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Dopefiend(m): 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2013
jonesin: I was forced to attend to dis mater myself.i just giv d 2H to 131 a try on my mtn bis wich stop working yesta nite, i got a reply saying dat 150mb fear usage, now let me start downloadin and see for myself

Fear ko grin the mb dey fear for u to use am? Lol
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Dopefiend(m): 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2013
I tink that 2H to 131 is working tho cos so far ive been able to pull in more that 2gb and i jst subscribed dis morn. I tink it works without vpn too
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by jonesin(f): 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2013
let me encourage u, just close eye tryam for the sake of others
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Francheezy(m): 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2013
Dopefiend:

Fear ko grin the mb dey fear for u to use am? Lol
lma0 .. FAIR USAGE POLICY
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by ciphoenix: 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2013
12 inches!:

That is my fear. That after a while, the thing will stop working again. Has anybody used it long enuff to say whether MTN will cut you off again much later?

3 days and still working. more than 8GB picked already
smiley
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Dopefiend(m): 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2013
Francheezy:
lma0 .. FAIR USAGE POLICY

Lol i knw.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by dljbd1(m): 5:36pm On Mar 27, 2013
12 inches!:

My boss if i want to do that 250 naira daily plan must I wait to be cut off from BIS after exceeding my data or once i pay my bbc month i can just load up 250 naira and pay daily too. Hope you get what i'm saying since there is really no way to check ur data on bis that means i have to wait until they start deducting my credit rite?. Cheers.
Nope...you are to do this only if your normal BIS subscription suddenly stops browsing before the day it ought to expire. '2H to 131' only revives your normal subscription...I hope you get it now
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by erniok(m): 6:40pm On Mar 27, 2013
Osumare2013:

it works. tried mine yesterday and with vex downloaded up to 1gb and mind you, 2h has only 130 mb as per the usage cap.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by dljbd1(m): 7:21pm On Mar 27, 2013
has anyone confirmed if etisalat BIS works with modem using the BB apn?
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Dopefiend(m): 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2013
dl_jbd: has anyone confirmed if etisalat BIS works with modem using the BB apn?

Nah it dosent work bro. Etisalat too dey do over kaku
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by seyola(m): 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2013
Pls Gurus in house,is dis BIS of a tin still work on system and oda fones?
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by erniok(m): 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2013
Dopefiend:

Nah it dosent work bro. Etisalat too dey do over kaku
dem and glo. na mtn go dey chop my money. abeg anyone know whether airtel bis dey work with modem using apn.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Mcleo007(m): 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2013
erniok:
dem and glo. na mtn go dey chop my money. abeg anyone know whether airtel bis dey work with modem using apn.

Airtel works with normal settings on pc

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33)

Wapdam - Your All Time Place For Music, Videos And Games Download / A New Scam Yahoo Boys Have Invented. / Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.