Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Ladies Which Among These Categories Of Guys Will U Choose? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Which Among These Categories Of Guys Will U Choose? (1853 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Guys If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, SORRY You Can't Find Love! / If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Which Among These Categories Of Guys Will U Choose? by Odunharry(m): 9:11pm On Mar 09, 2013
wink
1.If you want a very patient Man, date an Arsenal fan.

2. If you want a humble Man date a
Liverpool fan.

3. If you want a Man that will spend
Money on you anyhow and later dismiss u, date a Chelsea fan.

4. If you want a Man that will do
anything to make U win your goals in
life, Date a Man U fan.

5. If you want a Man that has everything in Life and still wants more, date a Barca fan.!

So, Men which fan are you? And Ladies
which fan would you
rather date?
Re: Ladies Which Among These Categories Of Guys Will U Choose? by Caracta(f): 11:34pm On Mar 09, 2013
None of them
Re: Ladies Which Among These Categories Of Guys Will U Choose? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:42pm On Mar 09, 2013
Can I speak for idowu and caracta
With due respect sir op,they choose man utd
Re: Ladies Which Among These Categories Of Guys Will U Choose? by Caracta(f): 11:53pm On Mar 09, 2013
Donalð Genes: Can I speak for idowu and caracta
With due respect sir op,they choose man utd
You read minds now, huh? I choose a super eagles' fan. I love my home boys grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Which Among These Categories Of Guys Will U Choose? by greedie1(f): 3:17am On Mar 10, 2013
man u til i kpai grin
Re: Ladies Which Among These Categories Of Guys Will U Choose? by EzePromoe: 3:20am On Mar 10, 2013
Caracta: None of them
She actually said Man U fan.
Re: Ladies Which Among These Categories Of Guys Will U Choose? by Odunharry(m): 9:45pm On Mar 10, 2013
yaa...it utd.
Re: Ladies Which Among These Categories Of Guys Will U Choose? by mysticgal(f): 9:31am On Mar 11, 2013
i choose the enyimba fan.
Re: Ladies Which Among These Categories Of Guys Will U Choose? by xynerise: 9:43am On Mar 11, 2013
Odunharry: wink
1.If you want a very patient Man, date an Arsenal fan.

2. If you want a humble Man date a
Liverpool fan.

3. If you want a Man that will spend
Money on you anyhow and later dismiss u, date a Chelsea fan.

4. If you want a Man that will do
anything to make U win your goals in
life, Date a Man U fan.

5. If you want a Man that has everything in Life and still wants more, date a Barca fan.!

So, Men which fan are you? And Ladies
which fan would you
rather date?
I will rather go for air conditioner grin
Re: Ladies Which Among These Categories Of Guys Will U Choose? by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 11, 2013
[size=13pt]MAN U![/size]
Re: Ladies Which Among These Categories Of Guys Will U Choose? by 190theclown: 9:48am On Mar 11, 2013
where are the chelsea girls wink wink
Re: Ladies Which Among These Categories Of Guys Will U Choose? by xynerise: 9:51am On Mar 11, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]MAN U![/size]
*hugs her and give her a Man utd kiss*
Sexkillz should thank me for paying his registration fee into Man utd fans club. grin
Re: Ladies Which Among These Categories Of Guys Will U Choose? by iyatrustee(f): 9:57am On Mar 11, 2013
190-the-clown:
where are the chelsea girls wink wink

chelsea oh jare! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Which Among These Categories Of Guys Will U Choose? by xynerise: 10:01am On Mar 11, 2013
iyatrustee:

you see why I divorced you?
Re: Ladies Which Among These Categories Of Guys Will U Choose? by 190theclown: 10:12am On Mar 11, 2013
iyatrustee:

better person i see you wink
Re: Ladies Which Among These Categories Of Guys Will U Choose? by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 11, 2013
To date>>>Chelsea fan cheesy
Re: Ladies Which Among These Categories Of Guys Will U Choose? by KINGwax(m): 1:23pm On Mar 11, 2013
Chelsea na ni
Re: Ladies Which Among These Categories Of Guys Will U Choose? by ashe2(f): 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2013
liverpool, arsenal and Man U.. so i wud ask him if his parents are into football and knw wat team the parents support and maybe even his grannies so i can hav mix of all of dis....cool right... grin
Re: Ladies Which Among These Categories Of Guys Will U Choose? by kolamilan(m): 4:35pm On Mar 11, 2013
at op u be man u fan?
Re: Ladies Which Among These Categories Of Guys Will U Choose? by Odunharry(m): 9:11pm On Mar 11, 2013
kolamilan: at op u be man u fan?
ya utd 4 lyf...
Re: Ladies Which Among These Categories Of Guys Will U Choose? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 11, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]MAN U![/size]

*Boos at her* grin
Re: Ladies Which Among These Categories Of Guys Will U Choose? by baby124: 9:23pm On Mar 11, 2013
smh...*&#%!

Anyway, UP CHELSEA!
Re: Ladies Which Among These Categories Of Guys Will U Choose? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 11, 2013
my baby is even a man u fan. yay.
Re: Ladies Which Among These Categories Of Guys Will U Choose? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2013
Chelsea all d way..
Re: Ladies Which Among These Categories Of Guys Will U Choose? by huninaija(f): 5:16am On Mar 12, 2013
6. Real Madrid.. He will buy you all the KFC shicken you want, and keep it simple like CR7 wink
Re: Ladies Which Among These Categories Of Guys Will U Choose? by Nobody: 5:32am On Mar 12, 2013
CFCfan: *Boos at her* grin

[size=13pt]Pele bobo lol.[/size]

xynerise: *hugs her and give her a Man utd kiss*
Sexkillz should thank me for paying his registration fee into Man utd fans club. grin

[size=13pt]Lmao grin[/size]
Re: Ladies Which Among These Categories Of Guys Will U Choose? by ThePredator: 6:10am On Mar 12, 2013
I'm A Barca Fan... grin grin
Re: Ladies Which Among These Categories Of Guys Will U Choose? by rainbowb(f): 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2013
m. united
Re: Ladies Which Among These Categories Of Guys Will U Choose? by lertee(f): 9:19pm On Nov 05, 2013
If you aint dating a man united fan,you are sitting on a short thing. grin
Glory glory manchester united.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Urgent Advise Before I Hurt Myself / Guys, How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Told You She Didnt Love You Anymore? / Relationship Tips - You Really Need To Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.