Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Who are The Leading Export Training Professionals? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who are The Leading Export Training Professionals? (747 Views)

The 10 Leading Family Businesses In Africa / Real Export Training / Export Training Adapted To Needs Of Different People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who are The Leading Export Training Professionals? by Smile4mee01: 11:21pm On Mar 09, 2013
Salute to my nairalanders.

I have interests in exporting of agro-allied products and over time i have researched and discovered a few
1.Jocarol
2, 3Timpex Consulting.
3. The Thy Consulting.

However, can someone who has been trained by any of them or any other company kindly advice on how their training has imparted them in making them prepared for
the Export Business. And please i dont do E-books. If it aint pratical, Forget.

Did any of them provide mentoring till you became well grounded?

Pls Advice.

1 Like

Re: Who are The Leading Export Training Professionals? by Smile4mee01: 11:34pm On Mar 10, 2013
Abeg make u na help na. 28 views no comment. Moderator make una help with info.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can One Buy A Gas Oven In Owerri? / Nigerians Should Stick To Internet Business To Reduce The Rate Of Unemployment / Market-info Game!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.