Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! (4236 Views)

Heartland Fc Vs 3SC (2pm) | FC Ifeanyi Ubah Vs Sunshine Stars (4pm) / NPFL: Enyimba Fc Vs Heartland Fc (2 - 0) On 17th June 2015 / NPFL: Heartland Vs Kano Pillars (1 - 0) On 30th April 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 10, 2013
This will be the official thread for Heartland fans to chat about the daily happenings with their beloved football club.
Heartland a.k.a. the Naze Millionaires are one of 2 teams that have never been relegated in the history of professional league football in Nigeria.

So, to you Heartland fans, this is your zone to comment on all things Heartland FC.
The floor is definitely open.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by COOLDUN: 12:17am On Mar 10, 2013
Thank you very much for this thread, i am a HEARTLAND FC OF OWERRI supporter for life. let us keep this thread alive.God bless us all IJN. Amen.
Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by Afam4eva(m): 12:18am On Mar 10, 2013
After my dear Enugu Rangers, Heartland FC(Iwuanyawu national) come second as the club i support.
Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 10, 2013
COOLDUN: Thank you very much for this thread, i am a HEARTLAND FC OF OWERRI supporter for life. let us keep this thread alive.God bless us all IJN. Amen.

You're welcome cool
Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by Roland17(m): 4:15am On Mar 10, 2013
Heartland of Owerri (Naze Millionaires) fans are known to be very very passionate, Dan Anyiam is always filled whenever we play, and that passion still runs with me here..

Despite my skepticism i hope we can keep this thread alive..

Here is the official website of our dear team, i am very happy to see Ibenegbu is still with the team, bulk of the players seem to have departed, especially those during kelechi Emetole's time..

http://heartlandfc.com/club.asp?id=8
Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by Roland17(m): 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2013
A very disappointing 2-1 loss at home to New Comers Nembe... i hope we can overcome this loss next week.
Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by honeric01(m): 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2013
Roland17: A very disappointing 2-1 loss at home to New Comers Nembe... i hope we can overcome this loss next week.

see as dem nack una akpako for house lol... How marketi?
Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by Roland17(m): 9:07pm On Mar 10, 2013
honeric01:

see as dem nack una akpako for house lol... How marketi?

Bro, Market bad gannnn, loosing at home is not fun at all, i can imagine the fans back at home..
Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by honeric01(m): 9:16pm On Mar 10, 2013
Roland17:

Bro, Market bad gannnn, loosing at home is not fun at all, i can imagine the fans back at home..

first game of the season and to a newly promoted side. Na real insult my bro lol.
Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by Roland17(m): 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2013
League officiating has improved greatly, in the past it was nearly impossible for away teams to record away wins, Draws away from home were celebrated like 3 massive points, but i am glad to see away team win all three points in the NPL now, its not officiating is perfect now, but i can say its better than it was 10 years ago.
Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by honeric01(m): 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2013
Roland17: League officiating has improved greatly, in the past it was nearly impossible for away teams to record away wins, Draws away from home were celebrated like 3 massive points, but i am glad to see away team win all three points in the NPL now, its not officiating is perfect now, but i can say its better than it was 10 years ago.

bro, you're not current jor, winning away games started under obaseki led npl almost 6 yrs ago but it has improved greatly sha. Last season, rangers and kano pillars won alot of away games.

As for officiating, its getting better with time.
Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by Afam4eva(m): 10:01pm On Mar 10, 2013
If you must lose at home then lose to either Rangers, Enyimba or Kano pillars and not a newly promoted side. This is a disadvantage for Heartland. They need to win an away match to make up for this result.
Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by AndreUweh(m): 10:46pm On Mar 10, 2013
My fellow Heartland fans, don't worry about the loss today. It's only the beginning. Anagi eji ututu ama njo ahia. The boys from Arugo are able.
Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by Afam4eva(m): 10:53pm On Mar 10, 2013
Andre Uweh: My fellow Heartland fans, don't worry about the loss today. It's only the beginning. Anagi eji ututu ama njo ahia. The boys from Arugo are able.
I just hope they pick some away points sha.

1 Like

Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by EzePromoe: 3:42am On Mar 11, 2013
Nigerian league is coming up and this was as a result of the AFCON which was done by mostly homebase. I visited the Sharks stadium in Moscow road and I was like wow! See excellent football played by not Europeans but Nigerians. The both sides were excellent. Sharks came from behind to beat Warri Wolves 3-1 and they got the 3 goals in the space of 15 minutes. And who says away win don't exist in NPFL, everything has changed. One of the Nigerian strongest sides, Heartland FC lost on homesoil to a newly promoted sides from relegation, Nembe city. Wikki tourists lost at home to Kano pillars. People who are used to talking bad about anything done by Nigerians should retrace their steps and support the Nigerian teams. We're almost getting there. This is already the best league in Africa. From today onwards, i must watch all PH sides encounter.

1 Like

Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by Roland17(m): 6:49am On Mar 11, 2013
I am very impressed with the level of consciousness displayed about our own league..

@Honeric01

Bro, i guess i am very rusty with information regarding the league, but i must say i am very happy away teams can now look forward to three points.

@Afam, don't worry, its just the first game, we are very good away from home, i hope next week brings us better luck..
Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by Roland17(m): 12:13am On Mar 12, 2013
Up next is Warri Wolves, that would be very very tough one and we are playing away from Home..chinekem!!!
Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by honeric01(m): 6:50am On Mar 12, 2013
Roland17: Up next is Warri Wolves, that would be very very tough one and we are playing away from Home..chinekem!!!

Away match against warri wolves? ahh another loss of the season grin
Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by honeric01(m): 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2013
Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by Roland17(m): 4:15am On Mar 14, 2013
honeric01: https://www.nairaland.com/1223480/volunteers-nigerian-premier-league-npfl

Awesome idea bro... If it was in college days while i was still i 9ija, i would have volunteered cos i get into the stadium free of charge as "Nwa Nwa", if u understand..lets keep the fire burning, the league na our own!!!
Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by Roland17(m): 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2013
Calling on all Heartland fans oooooo
Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by AndreUweh(m): 4:15pm On Mar 17, 2013
When are we playing?.
Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by Roland17(m): 1:17am On Mar 18, 2013
Andre Uweh: When are we playing?.

Thursday 21st, we are away to Warri Wolves, its going to be a very tough game for us to win, but u can never tell.
Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by AndreUweh(m): 9:03pm On Mar 18, 2013
Warri town has always been a favourable ground for us. Nationale use to pick up points there during the days of NNPC. This same NNPC later contributed some players to Nationale in the late 80s/90s. Friday Elaho, Cyril Levi etc who played for Nationale where brought from NNPC Warri.
I can remember one match Emesi Okereke grabbed a hat trick against NNPC.
UP Heartland.

1 Like

Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by Roland17(m): 1:16am On Mar 22, 2013
Although it was a 1-1 draw, i think its a very good result.

1 Like

Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by AndreUweh(m): 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2013
Good one. Now they have to target away wins. It helps you know.
Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by Roland17(m): 1:48am On Mar 23, 2013
Andre Uweh: Good one. Now they have to target away wins. It helps you know.

It really does help...I was very positive about us going away from home and i am glad the team got that point.
Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by Mortiple(m): 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2013
I remain a big fan of Heartland FC.

Please we need update.

Up Heartland!!
Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by Mortiple(m): 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2013
There are really some 'crazy' Heartland FC supporters in Imo State.

I remember one of the photographers I contracted to cover my traditional marriage in Abia State some years back almost failed to travel with us because Heartland had a match that same day. grin The man was always in touch with other fans who were at the stadium via GSM.

HEARTLAND!!!

1 Like

Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 25, 2013
^^^
Well, it's good that the photog showed up at your traditional wedding cool

His dedication to the Naze Millionaires is what is needed in other clubs.
Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by Roland17(m): 3:21am On Mar 26, 2013
@mortiple

No doubt our fans are very very passionate, i remember those days how home games changed the dynamics of the city, which was played mostly on Sundays, fans came in from PH, Aba and surrounding cities to watch.

I just hope the fans are rewarded with a good show this season.
Re: Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! by Roland17(m): 4:06am On Apr 05, 2013
5 points courtesy of 2 wins 2 losses and 1 draw, its still early but i hope we can grab some points away to Dolphins during our next game..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa And His Dad (PICTURE) / Naijawin247.com A New Betting Company To Beat Bet9ja / Discuss The 2007 Formular One Season Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.