Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? (5932 Views)

The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? / What If The Devil Should Ask God For Forgiveness / Powerful Worship Songs. Sing All This Before Sleeping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by searchcorp(m): 12:22am On Mar 10, 2013
just before i lay my head on that fluffy pillow, one thing i ask oh Lord! that i may with words like Thomas Paine change my world forever!
Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by searchcorp(m): 12:32am On Mar 10, 2013
We have it in our power to begin the world over again.
Thomas Paine

An army of principles can penetrate where an army of soldiers cannot.
Thomas Paine

Reputation is what men and women think of us; character is what God and angels know of us.
Thomas Paine

If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.
Thomas Paine
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/t/thomas_paine.html#wEYMY17biA6OLjrQ.99

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by rezzy: 12:39am On Mar 10, 2013
God let me and my household wake up in peace and in good health

1 Like

Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by ijawkid(m): 12:46am On Mar 10, 2013
Let this wicked world come to its climax......cool
Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:02am On Mar 10, 2013
Dat I shld wake up again wt gud health.
Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by dvonne(f): 11:02am On Mar 10, 2013
What do you thank God for before sleeping
Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by alphaconde(m): 11:25am On Mar 10, 2013
I ask God to accept me in heaven if I die in my sleep

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 10, 2013
Forgiveness and thank Him.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:36am On Mar 10, 2013
Forgiveness, grant me a and my familia good health, and sound mind through our life time
Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:37am On Mar 10, 2013
dvonne: What do you thank God for before sleeping
I thannk God for always been there for me and my friends family ...
Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by ladeski: 11:38am On Mar 10, 2013
To sleep and wake up peaceful without dreadful and terrible nightmares!
Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by chiefololade: 11:39am On Mar 10, 2013
Not a gud one nairalander's, d comments here are too few.. I simply ask God to wake me up d next morning!
Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by Onyinyechimara(f): 11:45am On Mar 10, 2013
I thank Him for His blessings throughout the day and ask Him to bless my plans
I also used to ask and ask and ask for my own husband and He's blessed me with a very promising relationship now so I thank Him for that

1 Like

Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:52am On Mar 10, 2013
Forgiveness and good health.
Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 10, 2013
I ask him for the grace and enablement to go 3 to 4 round of s.e.xx
Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by Cleverley(m): 12:00pm On Mar 10, 2013
I thank God for the good Day, ask for forgiveness and protection unto my family, friends and co.
Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by Clemzy16(m): 12:03pm On Mar 10, 2013
I don't ask for much, just his protection throughout the night.
Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by blackbeau1(f): 12:04pm On Mar 10, 2013
1) To wake up the next day
2) To protect my family
Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by talkryte(f): 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2013
As 1 lay down my head to sleep I thank God for the day not withstanding its outcome. I also pray for a better tomorrow.

GOD IS GREAT wink!
Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2013
To send his angels to guard me and prepare me for d nxt day.
Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by kelvincoll(m): 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2013
For a peaceful nightrest and if HE deemed it fit to call me from this wicked world, that I maybe worthy to sit @ HIS Right hand side forever

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by mysticgal(f): 12:15pm On Mar 10, 2013
i ask God 2 make me rapturable and give me admission into d university.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by Sweetapple007(f): 12:24pm On Mar 10, 2013
I ask God to help me live in him die in him, never separate from him in life and in death Amen.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by dnawah(m): 12:32pm On Mar 10, 2013
ijawkid: Let this wicked world come to its climax......cool
replace wicked with fucking.
Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 10, 2013
i can wake up tomorrow morning !
Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by devigblegble: 12:43pm On Mar 10, 2013
I dont pray, I just lay down n pass out cool to God be the glory

1 Like

Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by ecolime(m): 12:44pm On Mar 10, 2013
I ask for forgiveness of my sins, then I thank him for the day.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by Daveseeker: 1:02pm On Mar 10, 2013
U're dating a Yahoo Boy & everyday u expect him to be truthful and faithful to u..wen u know he lies for a living..u Must Be a learner.
Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by franca30(f): 1:14pm On Mar 10, 2013
For God's protection nd d grace to wake d next day.
Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2013
Daveseeker: U're dating a Yahoo Boy & everyday u expect him to be truthful and faithful to u..wen u know he lies for a living..u Must Be a learner.

What has this got to do with anything here?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? by GentleNaaz(m): 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2013
Me; God?
God; yes my son(wt loud voice)
me; y did u alow dose ugly incidnc 2 hapn 2 me 2day?
God; wat my son?
Me; u woke me up vry late ds morning n i realizd i ws late 2 work. I wnt 2 start my car, d engine knockd. I enterd public transport n hold-up held me mor dan 2 hours. If nt dat Mr Basil coverd me up, i wud hv had problm wt my employer. Nt only dat, wn i ws coming bk home, i trekd mor dan 3 hours lonely. Y me OH! God?
God; my son, i woke u up vry late because u wud hv bn biten by snake snt, by d devil, 2 front of ur door if i had woke u up d normal time. I knock ur car engine n cos hold-up bcoz d devil snt lethal acidnt on ur way. Angel Gabriel came inform of Basil 2 cover u up @ work while angel Sulamir made ur employer 2 come late. I kept d hold-up til u trek back home coz d devil stil kept d acidnt on ur way. My son relax, cos i hv fought d battle 4 u.
Me; (shaking) My saviour, guid me
God; am wt u always

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Hand Prophesies About The Future 2018-3797 / D Ultimate Picture Thread Of Religious Section: Say It Here Wit Picture / Is There Sharing In The Church Today Like The Early Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.