Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Shooting Stars Of Ibadan (Oluyole Warriors) Fan Thread! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Shooting Stars Of Ibadan (Oluyole Warriors) Fan Thread! (16394 Views)

In Maiduguri, E-Kanemi Warriors Hosted Shooting Stars FC / Shooting Stars Tweet About Maiduguri; Funny Or Inappropriate? / Moses Ogaga Is Dead (Shooting Stars Striker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shooting Stars Of Ibadan (Oluyole Warriors) Fan Thread! by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 10, 2013
Hello everyone.

This thread is dedicated to supporters of Shooting Stars FC a.k.a The 'Oluyole Warriors' to comment on the fortunes of their beloved club.

Their performances in the league, player and coaching issues et al will be discussed and analysed here. This should be a one-stop shop for all things 3SC.

As usual, I implore you all to respect each others opinion, and embrace general decorum.

13 Likes

Re: Shooting Stars Of Ibadan (Oluyole Warriors) Fan Thread! by Afam4eva(m): 12:28am On Mar 10, 2013
We need to support the clubs with a huge history behind them. Shooting Stars has come a long way. I'm happy they're back to the first division after been relegated a few years back.

5 Likes

Re: Shooting Stars Of Ibadan (Oluyole Warriors) Fan Thread! by kq(m): 12:34am On Mar 10, 2013
Wa sere omo...lets go there

UP SUTIN!!!

2 Likes

Re: Shooting Stars Of Ibadan (Oluyole Warriors) Fan Thread! by StEdwin(m): 1:07am On Mar 10, 2013
UP SUTIN STARS........

2 Likes

Re: Shooting Stars Of Ibadan (Oluyole Warriors) Fan Thread! by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:53am On Mar 10, 2013
Up sooting (shooting) stars.
Gbagbe oshi, awa ni Oluyole Warriors.

1 Like

Re: Shooting Stars Of Ibadan (Oluyole Warriors) Fan Thread! by dayokanu(m): 3:41am On Mar 10, 2013
Up Sooting

I am a fan of Sooting Stars but no longer follow them religiously
Re: Shooting Stars Of Ibadan (Oluyole Warriors) Fan Thread! by Havilah93(m): 10:37am On Mar 10, 2013
up up up shooting....

My fav. club for my southwest side here....

1 Like

Re: Shooting Stars Of Ibadan (Oluyole Warriors) Fan Thread! by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 10, 2013
Can you Guys Upload Some pictures.

Would Love to see Images of Domestic Naija Football
Re: Shooting Stars Of Ibadan (Oluyole Warriors) Fan Thread! by Jaytee67(m): 8:24pm On Mar 10, 2013
I look forward to seeing Shooting going continental once again.
Up Shooting Stars!

1 Like

Re: Shooting Stars Of Ibadan (Oluyole Warriors) Fan Thread! by bornosheikh: 2:13am On Mar 11, 2013
Copy Copy tongue tongue
Re: Shooting Stars Of Ibadan (Oluyole Warriors) Fan Thread! by Urine: 2:18am On Mar 11, 2013
Up sooting!
Re: Shooting Stars Of Ibadan (Oluyole Warriors) Fan Thread! by Nobody: 2:24am On Mar 11, 2013
Up sooting!!! My darling team. I won't forget the likes of ogein fawole, taofik malik, gordon osusu, edith agoye, john benson, isiaka awoyemi, friday kristopher, sola akinwale, dotun alatise, ajibade babalade, demola bankole, duke udi, ben james, ageless felix owolabi n many more awesome players of d class of 90s. The saturday radio nigeria commentaries really helped. Once up sooting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Shooting Stars Of Ibadan (Oluyole Warriors) Fan Thread! by IB5(f): 2:42am On Mar 11, 2013
Team Shooting stars cool
Don't actually visit stadium but I support them sha. Team Ibadan cool

2 Likes

Re: Shooting Stars Of Ibadan (Oluyole Warriors) Fan Thread! by rosebowl01(m): 2:58am On Mar 11, 2013
Op, can you please give us the team roster, and a summary of their profile if available? This would go a long way in familiarizing us with the team and it's players.

1 Like

Re: Shooting Stars Of Ibadan (Oluyole Warriors) Fan Thread! by Eklektika(m): 3:07am On Mar 11, 2013
Up Sooting!
Re: Shooting Stars Of Ibadan (Oluyole Warriors) Fan Thread! by sambos994(m): 3:10am On Mar 11, 2013
congrats on your win against Gombe.
Re: Shooting Stars Of Ibadan (Oluyole Warriors) Fan Thread! by Nobody: 3:13am On Mar 11, 2013
rosebowl01: Op, can you please give us the team roster, and a summary of their profile if available? This would go a long way in familiarizing us with the team and it's players.

Excellent idea.

The last time I saw them was at Liberty stadium. I believe Best Ogedengbe, Muda Lawal were playing.

Yes it's been awhile since I left Ibadan.

2 Likes

Re: Shooting Stars Of Ibadan (Oluyole Warriors) Fan Thread! by mrofficial2(m): 3:23am On Mar 11, 2013
Afi sooting stars na. grin

1 Like

Re: Shooting Stars Of Ibadan (Oluyole Warriors) Fan Thread! by talktimi(m): 3:28am On Mar 11, 2013
I'm so happy for this and in fact I think we all supporters of NPL clubs should endeavour to get our respective club jerseys and other souvenirs to show our love & support, no english or spanish guy will do that for us. I know I'll definitely try to get my hands on a 3sc jersey.

1 Like

Re: Shooting Stars Of Ibadan (Oluyole Warriors) Fan Thread! by EzePromoe: 3:32am On Mar 11, 2013
Nigerian league is coming up and this was as a result of the AFCON which was done by mostly homebase. I visited the Sharks stadium in Moscow road and I was like wow! See excellent football played by not Europeans but Nigerians. The both sides were excellent. Sharks came from behind to beat Warri Wolves 3-1 and they got the 3 goals in the space of 15 minutes. And who says away win don't exist in NPFL, everything has changed. One of the Nigerian strongest sides, Heartland FC lost on homesoil to a newly promoted sides from relegation, Nembe city. Wikki tourists lost at home to Kano pillars. People who are used to talking bad about anything done by Nigerians should retrace their steps and support the Nigerian teams. We're almost getting there. This is already the best league in Africa. From today onwards, i must watch all PH sides encounter.

2 Likes

Re: Shooting Stars Of Ibadan (Oluyole Warriors) Fan Thread! by mrofficial2(m): 3:38am On Mar 11, 2013
Eze Promoe: Nigerian league is coming up and this was as a result of the AFCON which was done by mostly homebase. I visited the Sharks stadium in Moscow road and I was like wow! See excellent football played by not Europeans but Nigerians. The both sides were excellent. Sharks came from behind to beat Warri Wolves 3-1 and they got the 3 goals in the space of 15 minutes. And who says away win don't exist in NPFL, everything has changed. One of the Nigerian strongest sides, Heartland FC lost on homesoil to a newly promoted sides from relegation, Nembe city. Wikki tourists lost at home to Kano pillars. People who are used to talking bad about anything done by Nigerians should retrace their steps and support the Nigerian teams. We're almost getting there. This is already the best league in Africa. From today onwards, i must watch all PH sides encounter.

I'm not for mediocrity, and so I will not support mediocrity. I will gladly watch NPL once it is properly developed.

1 Like

Re: Shooting Stars Of Ibadan (Oluyole Warriors) Fan Thread! by EzePromoe: 3:47am On Mar 11, 2013
Seun.A.Plonker:

I'm not for mediocrity, and so I will not support mediocrity. I will gladly watch NPL once it is properly developed.
And who cares about your lost soul undecided

8 Likes

Re: Shooting Stars Of Ibadan (Oluyole Warriors) Fan Thread! by Nobody: 4:03am On Mar 11, 2013
ABEG MK UNA PASTE UNA STARTING ELEVEN(11) LIST
Re: Shooting Stars Of Ibadan (Oluyole Warriors) Fan Thread! by omiobo: 4:37am On Mar 11, 2013
This is a way to go. This will enable us recommend domestic players to the coach.
Re: Shooting Stars Of Ibadan (Oluyole Warriors) Fan Thread! by omiobo: 4:39am On Mar 11, 2013
Eze Promoe:
And who cares about your lost soul undecided

gringringrin
Re: Shooting Stars Of Ibadan (Oluyole Warriors) Fan Thread! by sonety2k(m): 4:49am On Mar 11, 2013
UP SHOOTING STAR!!!
Re: Shooting Stars Of Ibadan (Oluyole Warriors) Fan Thread! by deols(f): 4:57am On Mar 11, 2013
Registering my presence smiley

Up shooting!!!
Re: Shooting Stars Of Ibadan (Oluyole Warriors) Fan Thread! by ayzero6487(m): 4:58am On Mar 11, 2013
Sootin na ni.....e ja ka ma sooti wan lo
Re: Shooting Stars Of Ibadan (Oluyole Warriors) Fan Thread! by Nobody: 5:01am On Mar 11, 2013
A match between Shooting Stars and Sunshine Stars of Akure is gonna be epic!
Re: Shooting Stars Of Ibadan (Oluyole Warriors) Fan Thread! by deols(f): 5:10am On Mar 11, 2013
many Ajiboyes on d list..

a family of football stars..abi they are different ni undecided
Re: Shooting Stars Of Ibadan (Oluyole Warriors) Fan Thread! by Nobody: 5:12am On Mar 11, 2013
deols: many Ajiboyes on d list..

a family of football stars..abi they are different ni undecided

They could be different, I highly doubt an entire family will be packed in one team cool
Re: Shooting Stars Of Ibadan (Oluyole Warriors) Fan Thread! by abifoluwa: 5:18am On Mar 11, 2013
dele ajiboye was a beast in the u-17 world cup. dude surely knows how to catch the ball, how much range is their salary tho? i can only watch npl if it gets streaming online. they should do that. i mean ppl watch south africa league online

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peseiro To NFF: Pay Me, Don’t Teach Me My Job / Ndidi Will Be Back For Leicester City’s League Opener Against Wolves – Rodgers / Ronaldo: Messi Rivalry Changed Football History But Is Gone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.