Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,174 members, 7,807,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

How To Get Big Breast, Hip And Big Butt?? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get Big Breast, Hip And Big Butt?? (37464 Views)

Orthopaedic Hospital Performs First Hip Replacement Surgery In Sokoto / Which Exercises Will Help Reduce My Big Breast Size? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Big Breast, Hip And Big Butt?? by PrebabyG(f): 6:46am On Mar 10, 2013
How to get big breast, hip and big butt?? Can anyone help?
Re: How To Get Big Breast, Hip And Big Butt?? by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 10, 2013

1 Like

Re: How To Get Big Breast, Hip And Big Butt?? by jmoore(m): 8:37am On Mar 10, 2013
what do you want to use it for?

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Big Breast, Hip And Big Butt?? by PrebabyG(f): 9:17am On Mar 10, 2013
@jmoore, na wetin be ur own sef? Y re u following me all round. enough is enough pls!!
Re: How To Get Big Breast, Hip And Big Butt?? by jmoore(m): 9:32am On Mar 10, 2013
You are still a teenager. Don't add overload to your body, your body is still developing.
Re: How To Get Big Breast, Hip And Big Butt?? by PrebabyG(f): 9:38am On Mar 10, 2013
Dnt insult me pls
Re: How To Get Big Breast, Hip And Big Butt?? by Emoticon: 12:24pm On Mar 11, 2013
OP, Mrs cork, ur name is supposed.
Re: How To Get Big Breast, Hip And Big Butt?? by PrebabyG(f): 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2013
Emoticon, who invited u here sef? are u a female?
Re: How To Get Big Breast, Hip And Big Butt?? by anitaaliu: 11:07pm On Aug 15, 2013
Prebaby.G.:
If you interested in big boobs buy fenugreek, its a herb dt assist in breast enlargemnt. Its quite safe cos lactating mothers who naturally have small boobs take it to increase breast size n milk production

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Big Breast, Hip And Big Butt?? by Afrocatalyst: 7:10am On Aug 16, 2013
For well rounded butt,do squating exercises everyday and se the results showing in two wks time. Continuity is the word here. I tink it shuld work for hips too. Be good.
Re: How To Get Big Breast, Hip And Big Butt?? by anitaaliu: 7:34am On Aug 16, 2013
Afrocatalyst: For well rounded butt,do squating exercises everyday and se the results showing in two wks time. Continuity is the word here. I tink it shuld work for hips too. Be good.
Loolz, wow ok I just learnt ds one. But won't d squatting give her those grab legs?
Re: How To Get Big Breast, Hip And Big Butt?? by Afrocatalyst: 7:48am On Aug 16, 2013
anitaaliu:
Loolz, wow ok I just learnt ds one. But won't d squatting give her those grab legs?
nah. It's ok. When u're done, stand up for a min of 15mins,nt just idle,bt shaking it off.
Re: How To Get Big Breast, Hip And Big Butt?? by qwinliz(f): 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2013
anitaaliu:
If you interested in big boobs buy fenugreek, its a herb dt assist in breast enlargemnt. Its quite safe cos lactating mothers who naturally have small boobs take it to increase breast size n milk production
where can one get fenugreek.
Re: How To Get Big Breast, Hip And Big Butt?? by anitaaliu: 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2013
qwinliz: where can one get fenugreek.
Check any good pharmacy. If you are in lagos, you can get it to buy @ healthplus or gnclivewell
Re: How To Get Big Breast, Hip And Big Butt?? by CharClancey45: 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
for make bigger and perfect butt try to you booty wow and doing normal exercise which is help you to make your butt bigger without any surgery.
Re: How To Get Big Breast, Hip And Big Butt?? by TCF1980(m): 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
Fastforward to 2020 and one supposed innocent girl will open a thread on how to reduce bosom, hip and booty.... #mtscheew! Youthful exuberance cum misplaced priority....

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Big Breast, Hip And Big Butt?? by LizNaira: 7:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
try Eating yams, I hear it helps
Re: How To Get Big Breast, Hip And Big Butt?? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
anitaaliu:

is there any drugs for bboobs reduction, my girl's size is givin me sleepless night
Re: How To Get Big Breast, Hip And Big Butt?? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
gommex:
is there any drugs for bboobs reduction, my girl's size is givin me sleepless night

I thought guys love girls with big boobs...

*** In Saint Janet's voice**

Kilonbe laya re tounji woro woro?
Re: How To Get Big Breast, Hip And Big Butt?? by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 29, 2014
temigracie:

I thought guys love girls with big boobs...

*** In Saint Janet's voice**

Kilonbe laya re tounji woro woro?
wen it becomes too big, it doesn't fit
Re: How To Get Big Breast, Hip And Big Butt?? by rutibaby(f): 9:25am On Oct 29, 2014
PrebabyG:

Pray for it. God answers prayer.
Re: How To Get Big Breast, Hip And Big Butt?? by seyebarbs: 6:49am On Jul 30, 2015
PrebabyG:
cry
To get effective breast enlargement pills and creams. 100% herbal n very effective, also get effective but enlargement pills and penis enlargement pills, also sex enhancement products for better sex. We also have vagina tightening cream, and fast hair growth products that works in just two weeks for purchase n more details add this bbm pin 56192A97.
Re: How To Get Big Breast, Hip And Big Butt?? by Tbase2: 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
do you have big yanch?
okay solutions. come make i fire your yanch i swear it go big by force wink wink
if it does'nt get bigger than before i beg go your village go ask all the winches and wizard to free your matter ,no time sad
for your bre***st well i go pump from your puna just come you go know
Re: How To Get Big Breast, Hip And Big Butt?? by expert101(m): 12:42am On Jul 31, 2015
PrebabyG:

Visit http://naijapleasures.com/breast-enlargement/

Re: How To Get Big Breast, Hip And Big Butt?? by Youngpo413: 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
gommex:
hahahahaha,I heard it serves as a pillow...
Re: How To Get Big Breast, Hip And Big Butt?? by Youngpo413: 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
PrebabyG:
suck and swallow,also fuckkk without condom.
Re: How To Get Big Breast, Hip And Big Butt?? by MistadeRegal(m): 6:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
PrebabyG:
@jmoore, na wetin be ur own sef? Y re u following me all round. enough is enough pls!!

Seriously, I was just going to ask you same question before I found out someone already asked you same question....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 / 12-Year-Old Homeless Nigerian Girl Gives Birth To A Baby At A Dump Site / Could This Lump In My Breast Be Cancerous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.