Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,224 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ (14828 Views)

10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother / My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… / HOW TO DEAL WITH YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW TROUBLING YOUR MARRIAGE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by Stegomiah: 12:25pm On Mar 10, 2013
1.Your mother carried you for 9 months bearing pain upon pain.

2.During this time, she could not eat because of you! She could not sleep because of you!

3.When you were a baby, she spent every minute of her life looking after you!

4.She only slept when you slept! She only ate after you had eaten!

5.She was patient and loved you even when you cried all night and when you cried all day!

6.She taught you how to walk, how to speak, how to eat, she taught you how to live!

7.When you fall ill, she looks after you!

8.She always cooks and prepared food for you!

9.She buys you whatever you ask for!

10.Most of all She loves you unconditionally!

REMINDER: We will only truly realise the value of our mothers when they are no longer with us – when they have passed away, but then it will be too late!

43 Likes

Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by huninaija(f): 3:42pm On Mar 10, 2013
If i should write all the reasons i should be grateful to my mother i could write a whole book!

11. She taught me how to cook and eat healthily! grin

I love you mum you're a King! kiss

1 Like

Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by kisibo: 3:45pm On Mar 10, 2013
I luv u mom, u mean a lot to me !!!
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by momodub: 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2013
nice one
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by cyril83(m): 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2013
Love you momma.
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by eforce: 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2013
@op, I wrote this very beautiful letter to my mother today, because of all what you have listed here and much more. Read it below.

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/03/letter-to-my-mother.html
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by ify4king(m): 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2013
My mum means a lot to me, I love u mum!
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by c0ast0l: 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2013
God Bless My Mum..
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by lagboy1: 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2013
Rest in Peace my sweet mom.

2 Likes

Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by Temismith(f): 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2013
God bless ank keep my mother..may God make me a good mother too.
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by chessguru1(m): 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2013
Didn't bother reading ur article, cos I can come up with a thousand reasons for every. 10 reasons you have for being grateful to my mother.
Luv her scatter kiss
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by toluleke(m): 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2013
all mammals do love their children it called STORCH kind of love and agape wich is d best.i LUV© U MUM®
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by spywareczar(m): 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2013
I remember wen mumsy D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ humble me with koboko grin

5 Likes

Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by toluleke(m): 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2013
huni_naija: If i should write all the reasons i should be grateful to my mother i could write a whole book!

11. She taught me how to cook and eat healthily! grin

I love you mum you're a QUEEN! kiss
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by franca30(f): 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2013
My luvly mom. 12. She taught me hw 2 pray.
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2013
Stegomiah:

9.She buys you whatever you ask for!

na so, let's be realistic here, we're talking about Nigerian moms. They only buy what they think is important not 'everything' like you said.

3 Likes

Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by nekaa(f): 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2013
Too many momma threads... Making me miss mine more, wish she lasted 3weeks longer than she did, she would av heard me say " happy momma's day"
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by naijathings(m): 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2013
smiley
always outstanding even when she just wants to be a simple funny woman.
if she wan send you message, she has the right words and right ways to make you do it
even if you are most stubborn child in the universe.

her door is always open to all
and she can spend her last kobo to welcome a visitor in her house and keep them comfortable.

i get mad when I find out how she secretly sends money to people to help them from one
situation or the other... cos many of them sabi lie to collect money from her hand.

even those times when I mess up so bad that i think my life has become useless,
she understands and says "what are we going to do now?"

Last month, I was trying to cook rice but I was too lazy to go and buy all the ingredients.
I remembered when I was in boarding house and we use to take luxury bus to school and spend
2 days on the road ((no be now wey small private school just dey the same street with most kids house))
and my mum will cook rice in very MIGHTY BIG plate with another bowl full of fried chicken.
I did not cook the rice again that day, Tears came out of my eyes till I slept off.

she always made sure I had the best of everything even if she knows they were going to
steal them in school. when I come back home with my empty box, she will laugh and laugh.
we were not rich and I was not the only child. she did the same for all of us and she treated
other kids with kindness till we, her own kids start to get jealous.

I was a very stubborn child. and she knew how to use her finger nails to hold your ears till
your knees touch the ground. and she will not beg for us when my dad wants to treat our furk up.
Christmas time you say ur mama sabi cook? try my mama. you say ur mama buy cloth for you, my mama don
buy my own since November.

when my dad lost his job, she double her hustle and had to go from LAGOS to COTONOU and come back
every furking day for more than 1 year. can you imagine that? yet she never brag or boasted about it.
she will never leak family secrets to outsiders.
she will never leak her husband's secrets to family members and outsiders.
my dad sold his car to keep things going and later bought another one. it was just last year that
I found out it was my mother that bought the new car. she never drove it for one day and never
bragged about it. if na some women today? i know one actor on my street that got the embarrassment of his
life just for driving his wife's car.

from the cradle till now. i have never got angry with my mum for one minute.
na she be GOD P.A for my life oh

5 Likes

Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by manny4life(m): 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2013
When I woke up this morning, I called my mom, and I started singing

Sweet Mother,
I no go forget you,
For the suffer wey you suffer for me eh

And she was cracking up on the phone while I was singing... That's how much I'm grateful to my mother, words cannot describe it. The week my mom was in one minor and a major fatal accident, I've never cried and prayed to GOD like I did that week, but say THANK YOU GOD for her life.

1 Like

Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by huninaija(f): 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2013
[quote author=toluleke][/quote]

angry
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by alfredo4u(m): 4:13pm On Mar 10, 2013
she taught me how to drink GARRI and feed d less priviledge
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by YorubaOmoge: 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2013
*checks calendar*

May 12.

Okay.
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by doofanc: 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2013
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET MOTHER I NO GO 4GET YOU. . .
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by olempe(m): 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2013
happy mother's day to you mama Bukola. cheesy cheesy wink
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by sampaio6(m): 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2013
Oh! Mum. U ar so wonderful. 4 u ar the first to open my eyes to the wonderful world.
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by koolchicco: 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2013
To all you mothers out there, esp, Mama Oge kiss kiss

Who sat and washed me infant head? LOLO Mrs S.E(mumsy)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7ySRalG5U0
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2013
Happy Mama's day.
Love you mum.
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by realsammie(m): 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2013
To guys: U buy BB (60k) for ur gf & ur mum
doesn't have
N100 air-time in her Nokia 3310 & U'r among those saying:
'Happy Mother's Day to the BEST MUM?'
Ain't U simply a prodigal son??
To ladies: When ur mum scolds U, U talk back
at her (elenu razor). U don't care how she's fairing, U rarely call or visit her
& U among those saying: 'Happy Mother's
Day to the BEST MUM?' Who is deceiving who?

Happy Mothers' Day to all the Past, Present
& Future
MOTHERS!!

5 Likes

Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by Joshuabak: 4:44pm On Mar 10, 2013
if u av eva stolent meat 4rom ur mother's cookin pot,it dosent mean u're a thief,it simply means ur mother is a good cook...

1 Like

Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by sisiruthy: 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2013
i thank god for motherhood
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2013
sisiruthy: i thank god for motherhood
I love u mum,u remain the first woman in my life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omg / Bride Price; What Purpose? Who Benefits? / Meet The First Baby Born In 2015 In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.