Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,308 members, 7,780,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:52 PM

On Droids And Berries-the Mobile Dilenma - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / On Droids And Berries-the Mobile Dilenma (756 Views)

Why You Should Stop Using The Facebook App And Use The Mobile Site / Here Are The Droids Confirmed To Get 5.0 Lollipop So Far / Samsung Sim-locking Its Droids Made After July To Home Regions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Droids And Berries-the Mobile Dilenma by Koonbey1: 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2013
Are you a Droid? or are you a Fruit?,this was the funny title of an Article i came across recently,Bringing to mind my Indecision in choosing a new phone to replace my long overdue for retirement Blackberry Tour.
The new rage is Android,from the Tecno N3 to the Samsung S3,the Droid Army enjoys its unmatched collection of Apps;from productivity apps to top notch 3d games,Customization options,Variety of Devices and very Importantly,the Feeling of being "Among",hip,the new "cool"... Still,as a communications device,(Which by the way,is what Phones are meant to be),no OS beats the Blackberry,the Integration of virtually every message and Social media Notification you could receive,the ease of use and intuitiveness unmatched of "Blackberry Messenger",the Tactile feel of the Keyboard that makes typing those long Mails and posts a Breeze and most importantly,Unlimited web surfing and Downloading,all make the Blackberry look like a very ripe and Succulent Fruit indeed.
What do you think Friends,make your Voice heard and let the World know which you are,a Droid,or a Berry?... and why if you please...
Re: On Droids And Berries-the Mobile Dilenma by Francheezy(m): 6:02pm On Mar 10, 2013
y wld i wana b a berry
Am i a learner ?
Re: On Droids And Berries-the Mobile Dilenma by Koonbey1: 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2013
lol,boss,why exactly wouldn't you wanna be a Berry?
Re: On Droids And Berries-the Mobile Dilenma by Francheezy(m): 7:27pm On Mar 10, 2013
bkoz peson fit chop me
Re: On Droids And Berries-the Mobile Dilenma by Koonbey1: 10:28pm On Mar 10, 2013
Francheezy: bkoz peson fit chop me
ROTFL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: On Droids And Berries-the Mobile Dilenma by W3xy1(m): 7:21am On Mar 11, 2013
DROID all the way
Re: On Droids And Berries-the Mobile Dilenma by Koonbey1: 7:59am On Mar 11, 2013
W3xy1: DROID all the way
why oo?

(1) (Reply)

Windows Phone Advert Pokes Fun At Iphone & Samsung Rivalry - DON'T FIGHT.SWITCH / Data Plans For Android / Tecno N9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.