Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,697 members, 7,805,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

A Nairalander's Song To His Mama On Mothers’ Day! (Audio) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander's Song To His Mama On Mothers’ Day! (Audio) (681 Views)

Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! / See How A Guy Celebrate His Mother On Mothers' Day / What Will You Give Mum On Mothers Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander's Song To His Mama On Mothers’ Day! (Audio) by nenergy(m): 4:59pm On Mar 10, 2013
So today is mother’s day. I wonder how many mothers’ day there are in the world exactly. By my research, Mother's Day in Nigeria always falls on the fourth Sunday (March/April) in the Christian festival of Lent. The day is called Mothering Sunday.
Last year it was on Mar 18, 2012, this year its Mar 10, 2013 and Next year it will be Mar 30, 2014.
ATTACHED is a song for mama sang by me………………..….enjoy!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Song To His Mama On Mothers’ Day! (Audio) by nenergy(m): 5:19pm On Mar 10, 2013
....using 1 stone to kill 2 birds, i would also like to say happy sunday to a very special friend on Nairaland. I call her; "My Future wife". Beeba, this one (Remix) is for you.*muah*

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Song To His Mama On Mothers’ Day! (Audio) by specialguest(f): 5:38pm On Mar 10, 2013
Awwwww how nice of you! kiss kiss kiss i am speechless dear " future husband"

And guess what? The next mothering sunday coming up in 2014 falls on my birthday. So i guess i would have 2 songs dedicated to me on that day by my incredibly sweet nairaland friend.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Song To His Mama On Mothers’ Day! (Audio) by nenergy(m): 5:48pm On Mar 10, 2013
specialguest: Awwwww how nice of you! kiss kiss kiss i am speechless dear " future husband"

And guess what? The next mothering sunday coming up in 2014 falls on my birthday. So i guess i would have 2 songs dedicated to me on that day by my incredibly sweet nairaland friend.
I'm glad you liked it. March 30? I can't wait :-D

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Immigration Officer Arrested For Burning Girl With Hot Iron / How To Advise / Wetin Woman Go Cause: Man Allegedly Robbed Senior To Pay For Strippers In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.