Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,959 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

SPSS And Excel Lesson - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / SPSS And Excel Lesson (1857 Views)

Primavera Software And Excel Training In Lagos (one-on-one Training) / Spss And Eview Teacher / Spss Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SPSS And Excel Lesson by adewasco2k(m): 5:31pm On Mar 10, 2013
I am so damn in a tight corner right now patterning my career, i need to learn spss and excel very well in a matter of 2 months, i have basic knowledge already but i want to be very perfect with it.

I am a very fast learner and i am already helping myself out but i know nairaland got the best guts for all stuffs, so i just need advice from guys who have proficiency in this programs.

Thanks as i await your responds
Re: SPSS And Excel Lesson by ishmael(m): 9:34pm On Mar 10, 2013
adewasco2k: I am so damn in a tight corner right now patterning my career, i need to learn spss and excel very well in a matter of 2 months, i have basic knowledge already but i want to be very perfect with it.

I am a very fast learner and i am already helping myself out but i know nairaland got the best guts for all stuffs, so i just need advice from guys who have proficiency in this programs.

Thanks as i await your responds
where are u based? If u're in lagos i can link u up with a consultant dat will teach u all u need to know about spss.
Re: SPSS And Excel Lesson by adewasco2k(m): 10:39pm On Mar 10, 2013
ishmael: where are u based? If u're in lagos i can link u up with a consultant dat will teach u all u need to know about spss.
i am not, i am in Lokoja, kogi state.

but there is a chance a tutor will have materials like videos and ebooks, i can buy them so he sent it to me. i know i can teach myself if only i have the materials.

thanks
Re: SPSS And Excel Lesson by a1solution: 11:02pm On Mar 10, 2013
adewasco2k:

but there is a chance a tutor will have materials like videos and ebooks, i can buy them so he sent it to me. i know i can teach myself if only i have the materials.

thanks
visit baycongroup.com with your computer for free tutorial or u can as well make a google search for free videos/tutorials.
Re: SPSS And Excel Lesson by adewasco2k(m): 11:07pm On Mar 10, 2013
a1solution: visit baycongroup.com with your computer for free tutorial or u can as well make a google search for free videos/tutorials.
thanks mate, appreciated! will checkout the site now
Re: SPSS And Excel Lesson by dayo1401: 11:08pm On Mar 10, 2013
its for free on youtube...just type..excel tutorials..

excel is quite easy...after you know the basic stuffs
focus on formulars. and functions

then more advance functions likes
conditonal formatting..macros..pivot tables..vlook up..and so on..

all the best..u dont need consultant.its free on youtube.com
Re: SPSS And Excel Lesson by adewasco2k(m): 11:12pm On Mar 10, 2013
dayo1401: its for free on youtube...just type..excel tutorials..

excel is quite easy...after you know the basic stuffs
focus on formulars. and functions

then more advance functions likes
conditonal formatting..macros..pivot tables..vlook up..and so on..

all the best..u dont need consultant.its free on youtube.com
Thanks Dayo! that God i gat good internet to stream videos wink
Re: SPSS And Excel Lesson by adewasco2k(m): 12:47am On Mar 11, 2013
You guys are the best.

1. I know with my prior knowledge of excel youtube videos will take me to the level of a pro.
2. I just searched online and yea, i im correctly downloading [Lynda.com - SPSS Statistics Essential Training]

with those, i think all i need now is dedication, so thanks again and wish me well in my career pursuit.
Re: SPSS And Excel Lesson by sasquareT(m): 7:25pm On May 21, 2017
adewasco2k:

thanks
bro am sorry to have Quoted you this days on almost 2 year now.
pls am interested in learning Advanced Excel, I don't no if you no any training center that offers that in Lokoja

(1) (Reply)

PDMS (plant Design Management System( / CEGONSOFT | Cse Ece Information Technology Students | Networking Projects / Learn Ethical Hacking (ceh), Ccna, Mcp In 2weeks...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.