Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

How To Reduce Weight Naturally !!!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Reduce Weight Naturally !!!!! (1551 Views)

Lose Weight Naturally Within 9 Days Without Any Side Effect. / Are Men Naturally Polygamous? / Why Do Men Reduce Their Commitment After Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Reduce Weight Naturally !!!!! by ilelabola(m): 6:22pm On Mar 10, 2013
HOW TO REDUCE WEIGHT NATURALLY !!!!!
Obesity can RISK your health,Reduce your Weight by Natural Way- 10 Effective Home Remedies for Losing Weight ~
1) Fruits and green vegetablesare low caloriefoods, so over weight persons should use these more frequently.
2) One should avoid intake of too much salt. Salt may be a factor for increasing the body weight.
3) Milk products like cheese, butter should be avoided because these are rich in fat. Meat and non-vegetarian foods should also be avoided.
4) Spices like dry ginger, cinnamon, black pepper etc. are good for loosing weight and can be used in a number of ways.
5) Vegetables like bitter gourd(Karela), and bitter variety of drumstick are useful for loosing weight.
6) Taking of honey is an excellent home remedy for obesity. It mobilizes the extra deposited fat in the body and puts it into circulation, which is utilized as energy for normal functions. One should start with small quantity of about 10 GMs. or a table spoonful to be taken with hot water. It is good to take it in early morning. A teaspoonful of fresh lemon juice may also be added.
7) Cabbage is considered to bean effective remedy for loosing weight. This vegetableinhibits the conversion of sugar and other carbohydrates into fat. Hence, it is of great value in weight reduction. It can be taken raw or cooked.
cool Exercise is an important part of weight reduction plan.It helps to use up calories stored in body as fat. In addition, it also relieves tension and tones up the muscles of the body. Walking is thebest exercise to begin with and may be followed by running, swimming, rowing.
9) Lime juice is excellent for weight reduction. Juice of a lime mixed in a glass of warmwater and sweetened with honey should be taken every morning on an empty stomach.
10) Measure the portions of your food every meal and make sure that the portions are small. For example one portion of rice should not be more than the quantity which can fit in your fist. Smaller meals at a regular interval of 4 to 5 hours will keep your metabolism high and prevent your body from converting the food you intake into fat. You must also include regular exercise
in your daily routine to help enhance weight reduction..
Re: How To Reduce Weight Naturally !!!!! by eddy1977(m): 5:10am On Mar 11, 2013
Cool article.
I would actually reduce the intervals between snacks from 4/5 hours to 2/3 hours. You metabolism increases as you feed your body small healthy portions of meals at the rate of 2 to 3hrs during the day.
You can not have a healthy weight by starving your body.

Water,water,water. A lot of it. 64 ounces daily.

Some stuff can easily be substituted like: olive oil instead of butter. Baked or grilled meals instead of deep fried. Chicken breasst instead of drum sticks. Fresh carrots instead of candy bars. Brown rice instead of white rice. Whole wheat bread instead of french bread. Sweet potatoes instead of regular potatoes. Skim milk instead of whole milk.

I found out personally that it's harder to eat clean lean healthy food than the American junk we so easily worship.
An apple is more expensive than a donut. A can of water is more expensive than than poison called pepsi.

Also, good clean eating takes effort and investment.eating junk is almost effortless.
Re: How To Reduce Weight Naturally !!!!! by greatgod2012(f): 9:29am On Mar 11, 2013
Informative thread.....thank op, i quite agree with almost all your points here.
May God help us all.
Re: How To Reduce Weight Naturally !!!!! by chichi414: 10:17pm On Mar 11, 2013
Really like ur article i will give it a tryer
Re: How To Reduce Weight Naturally !!!!! by Temismith(f): 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2013
Nice one! How to be a lepa!
Re: How To Reduce Weight Naturally !!!!! by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 12, 2013
All these to loose weight ....

This is real punishment.....imagine giving up my drumstick tongue....
Re: How To Reduce Weight Naturally !!!!! by Attention(f): 11:58am On Mar 12, 2013
@ eddy1977
How do u outrightly condemn a product by saying pepsi i poison?? was beta
to say soft drinks! in as much as we are not advertising products here,
we should not condemn.

but come to think of it, is loosing weight the ticket to good things of
life or heaven?? be happy d way u are and be moderate with everything!
Re: How To Reduce Weight Naturally !!!!! by eddy1977(m): 1:49pm On Mar 12, 2013
Attention: @ eddy1977
How do u outrightly condemn a product by saying pepsi i poison?? was beta
to say soft drinks! in as much as we are not advertising products here,
we should not condemn.

but come to think of it, is loosing weight the ticket to good things of
life or heaven?? be happy d way u are and be moderate with everything!

Me calling pepsi(and all sodas) poison is just a personal mental disposition to help me overcome the urge of putting that substance in my body.i had a personal addiction of drinking sodas for years in place of water. The only way to reprogram my cravings for it was to convince myself that it was poison. It's been two and a half years,these lips havnt tasted it.
But i totally understand that not everybody is addicted to it as i was.so it's ok for them to drink.

I realized that my poor choice (diet wise) were mental. It was only logical for me to reboot my mind if i wanted a new lifestyle and ultimately a new body. Needless to say: i have lost so much weight i feel like a new man. Went from size 44 to size 32 in one year. From 260 lbs to 201 lbs.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Early Morning Fart, Is It A Sign Of Sickness / Woman Holds Her Sexual Attacker In A Headlock / Dwarf RCCG Pastor & Lawyer Whose Wedding Pix Went Viral Welcomes Baby Wit Wife(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.