Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) (34605 Views)

Another Artiste Releases P-square’s ‘chop My Money’ Song / Marriage Proposal. Why We Can't Say Yes To P-square - Aneke Twins / Wale Freestyled To P-square`s No One Be Like You ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 11, 2013
cudnt help buh laff to dia funny dance steps, let dem dance joor i love the igboish step d sister gave dia,
all haters of this are just hypocrites, howeva i see the reasons our secular girls dance half nude cos naffin will eva turn me on
dancing wit a lady so fully claded. grin grin grin grin
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by rosamaris: 10:41am On Mar 11, 2013
Why are you blaming them? Dont you dance kukere, azonto, alanta and all those worldly dance in church when they are doing praise worship? Kettle dey call pot black.
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by uglybetty: 10:44am On Mar 11, 2013
Jurge not, so that you will not be jurged. This is for thoes jurging. BEWARE!!!
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by farem: 10:46am On Mar 11, 2013
Whose fault? Sister who danced to music sound in a Reverend burial ceremony or satanic dj who does not know what's fitting am occasion?
I think the Catholic realm has gone awry. Must they play such fast-moving sound in such a sombre environment especially with our catholic 'reverends' in attendance or all na hypocrisy ni?
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by Tbase2: 10:48am On Mar 11, 2013
gurujoe: They will enjoy this earth and still enjoy Heaven. mark my word!
mark your words you seriously i will like to have what you are smoking

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by sylve11: 10:52am On Mar 11, 2013
I saw happy people in the video, nothing more, nothing less. cool
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by FRANKBENN(m): 10:56am On Mar 11, 2013
[quote author=acidtalk]Na today?
No be all those reverend fathers dey choke all those small small boys for santuary? Abi who dey use the con*doms

jst tell us say ur father dn chase ur cousin Sis once.
And stop putin ds allegation.
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by nairaarea: 10:57am On Mar 11, 2013
All over the country, Rev. Sis. contribute their quota in helping the sick, less privileged, orphans, children etc in orphanages, schools, hospitals etc. Some of you are either beneficiaries or witnesses of this fact. I am currently serving in Atani in Ogbaru LGA of Anambra state. The only orphanage I know of in this LGA is owned by Rev. Sis. Check up Mother Theresa of Calcuta(a rev. sis.) VIA GOOGLE. They are committed to helping people as their contribution to Christianity. Here you are criticizing them because of a video you are not sure of. May God have mercy on you.

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by FRANKBENN(m): 10:59am On Mar 11, 2013
acidtalk: Na today?
No be all those reverend fathers dey choke all those small small boys for santuary? Abi who dey use the con*doms wey dem dey find for inside latrine when them come empty am? Na me dey use am?

Abeg leave matter joh! The most criminal minded people are found in religious houses and are religious leaders themselves.

jst tell us say ur father dn chase ur cousin Sis once.
And stop putin ds allegation.
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by JimmyBoy1: 10:59am On Mar 11, 2013
Abeg free the nuns jor, or you want them to die of depression? There must be a way for them to unwind.
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by proudlyboyscom: 11:03am On Mar 11, 2013
na wa o wentin we go do na
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by farem: 11:04am On Mar 11, 2013
tchidi: These ladies r just happy hearing a Naija music. Can't you see they r dancing n clapping hands like its a church song??! I don't see any problem here oº°˚!
[color=#990000]
I agree with you BUT when will catholic people stop hypocrisy of deriding the pentecostal manner of worship WHEN you crave and enjoy it outside your church walls.
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by Davee222(m): 11:18am On Mar 11, 2013
So?
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by Niyil: 11:31am On Mar 11, 2013
Catholics love hip-hop
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by GUNZnROSES(m): 11:38am On Mar 11, 2013
AK 48: they should stop listening to news sef.after all they dont praise jesus in news.smh.

and all these nonsense just to ridicule the original church(catholic),and u think am the only one wondering how this made the front page.

Otito diri jesu.

Your post is as meaningless as your signature
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by stonebridge: 11:39am On Mar 11, 2013
Did nairaland get permission before posting private videos of people here?
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by badlaw(f): 11:41am On Mar 11, 2013
dis is not a new or topic,because they r human not God,com to think of it nothin wrong with the act,pls next page joor haters of catholic church
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by Vincent41(m): 11:42am On Mar 11, 2013
bedford101: re they not humans like u and i?"

hahahahahahahaha...na sooooo
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by iamdsam: 11:45am On Mar 11, 2013
Them fit dance any dance. Them nor be lesbians like most of the catholic priests wah be gay lipsrsealed
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by bokohalal(m): 11:59am On Mar 11, 2013
I luv nun pun!
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by Richieboyn: 12:00pm On Mar 11, 2013
Dr. Wise:
Hell fire awaits them!

Why are u displaying your ignorance publibly? Na wa o.
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by 4kmukina: 12:00pm On Mar 11, 2013
farem: Whose fault? Sister who danced to music sound in a Reverend burial ceremony or satanic dj who does not know what's fitting am occasion?
I think the Catholic realm has gone awry. Must they play such fast-moving sound in such a sombre environment especially with our catholic 'reverends' in attendance or all na hypocrisy ni?

If u believed this then u can believe oduduwa fall from the sky. If u have been to any catholic funeral u shuld know that this is definitely not a funeral scene. This could be a scene from some movie about to be released and some one tagged it funeral.
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by hallyawwal: 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2013
Hahahah! Daz christianity religion 4 u is abt dancing azonto, kukere, now chop my money, raping, ritualist n deceiving fools lyk dem by chopin there money. Pls can somebody tell where in d bible jesus dance? Anyway d religion itself was not 4rm jesus it created by d jews
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by hallyawwal: 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2013
Hahahah! Daz christianity religion 4 u is all abt dancing azonto, kukere, now chop my money, raping, ritualist n deceiving fools lyk dem by chopin there money. Pls can somebody tell where in d bible jesus dance? Anyway d religion itself was not 4rm jesus it created by d jews
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by 4kmukina: 12:06pm On Mar 11, 2013
hallyawwal: Hahahah! Daz christianity religion 4 u is abt dancing azonto, kukere, now chop my money, raping, ritualist n deceiving fools lyk dem by chopin there money. Pls can somebody tell where in d bible jesus dance? Anyway d religion itself was not 4rm jesus it created by d jews

Atleast they dance like david danced in psalms, but they are not terrorising people in the name of allah. I fear to be in the same vehicle with any bearded three-quarter jumper wearing imam, cos mere chanting allahuakbar bomb explosion could follow.
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by ID69: 12:10pm On Mar 11, 2013
This is an idle post,this platform should be used more reasonably.
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by Richieboyn: 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2013
hallyawwal: Hahahah! Daz christianity religion 4 u is abt dancing azonto, kukere, now chop my money, raping, ritualist n deceiving fools lyk dem by chopin there money. Pls can somebody tell where in d bible jesus dance? Anyway d religion itself was not 4rm jesus it created by d jews

It will do you a lot of good if you learn how to 'MIND YOUR BUSINESS'. Retarded pig!

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by Tbase2: 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2013
hallyawwal: Hahahah! Daz christianity religion 4 u is all abt dancing azonto, kukere, now chop my money, raping, ritualist n deceiving fools lyk dem by chopin there money. Pls can somebody tell where in d bible jesus dance? Anyway d religion itself was not 4rm jesus it created by d jews
sharrap you simple f.u.:-Ck you are a boko haram menber posting your c.r.ap twice for what to slag off christians and claim islam his the real deal di.c.khead
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by Lilimax(f): 12:16pm On Mar 11, 2013
Come on, they are humans. It does not make them less Christian. Let's not pretend about that.
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by Lilimax(f): 12:18pm On Mar 11, 2013
hallyawwal: Hahahah! Daz christianity religion 4 u is all abt dancing azonto, kukere, now chop my money, raping, ritualist n deceiving fools lyk dem by chopin there money. Pls can somebody tell where in d bible jesus dance? Anyway d religion itself was not 4rm jesus it created by d jews
You are just as stupid as you comment by saying that Christianity is a religion from the Jew. In that case Islam is a religion of terrorists and peadophiles.
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by nagoma(m): 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2013
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by nagoma(m): 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nekede Student Wins A Car At Etisalat-Cliqfest In Owerri / Nigerian Entertainment Awards (NEA) 2017 Full List Of Winners / Bishop David Oyedepo Biography,life History And Early Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.