Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,954 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Secrete Behind All White Garment Churches - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Secrete Behind All White Garment Churches (42442 Views)

'white Garment' Prophet Dies While Having Sex With Church Member's Wife / Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! / Misconceptions About White Garment Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secrete Behind All White Garment Churches by highyo: 9:16pm On Mar 10, 2013
EMMANUEL ENI was given a new assignment: inventing charms for native doctors, in charge of the control room and sending the gifts, i.e. opening of white garment churches (prayer houses), opening of maternities, opening stores and making them prosper, giving 'children' and money. These will be explained one after the other:
1. Opening of White "Garment Churches":
When a man comes to us for an assistance to build a prayer house and help him performing healings etc., he would be given some conditions:
a) He will agree to donate to us one or two souls every year.
b) At a certain level of office in the church the person would be initiated to our society.
c) No member would be allowed to come into the prayer house with shoes on.
When he accepts these conditions, he would be given something like a white gravel, human bones, blood and charms, all in a native pot. He would be instructed to bury this pot with all its content in front of the church and bury the cross on its top. After the burial, only the cross should be seen. He would be advised to build a pool or keep a basin where spirits would continue to supply special water. This water is what you hear them call "holy water."
Many people when disturbed by evil spirits go to these “prophets” to cast them out. The truth is, they only add more demons to them. A devil cannot cast out devil. (Luke 11:17-19) What the prophet would do is, he will pray for the member and then give him/her a red cloth to put in his/ her house, and then would advise him/her to always pray with candles and incenses. By this act the person invites us into his/her house. Sometimes the member would be advised to bring a goat etc., for sacrifice. These sacrifices are for us to come and help cure the man. The prophet has no power to cure or heal.
2. Opening of Maternities:
If a woman comes to us for assistance in opening a maternity and making it prosper, she would be given this condition:
"A month would be chosen by us in which all the children born in the maternity would die, but the other months the children would live.”
If she accepts, she would also be given a charm which would attract people into the maternity. There are such maternities in Onitsha, Lagos, etc. shoes are not allowed into such maternities.
3. Opening of Fancy Stores:
When a man approaches us for assistance in this respect, he would be given a ring with a condition that no woman should be allowed to touch it. He also must agree to be our member. If he accepts to fulfill these conditions, his store would be stocked always with the best and latest materials by us.
4. Giving of Children:
If a barren woman goes to some native doctors, after laying her complaints, she would be asked to bring the following: a white cock, a goat, native chalk and baby care. She would be advised to go and in her absence, the native doctor will come to us bringing these things. We would then mix certain things which are difficult to explain in writing, and include human ashes. He would use this charm to cook food for the woman etc. She would become pregnant and give birth, but it's not a normal human being. If the child is a female she would live and even get married but would remain barren all her life. If the child is a male he will live and even be trained only to die suddenly. They never live to bury their parents.
I would like to mention here that barrenness is mostly caused by demons. You may see a woman barren here on earth, but she would have children in the sea. I therefore advise God's children to wait on God alone because only God gives real children.
5. Giving of Money:
If a man comes to us for money, he would be given these conditions to fulfill: He will be asked to give a part of his body or if he has a family he would be asked to bring his son. If single, he would be asked to bring his elder or younger brother.
Whoever he decides to bring must be from the same womb. Something worth mentioning is: during the killing of the victim, the person who brought him would be given a spear or an arrow. His relations would be made to file past in a mirror. As soon as the one he had donates passes, he would be asked to strike and as this happens the victim would die where he is.
There are other methods but one thing Satan does is that: He makes sure that in the different methods, the donor becomes responsible for the death of the victim, by making the donor strike the victim. remember, satan has no free gift!

CLICK BELOW TO READ THE FULL STORY
http://spiritlessons.com/dreams_and_visions/Dilivered_from_the_powers_of_Darkness_by_Emmanuel_Eni.htm

1 Like

Re: Secrete Behind All White Garment Churches by paulicoco: 11:02am On Apr 09, 2013
I want to give thanks and praise to the almighty King of Kings and Lord of Lords, Jesus Christ. (Rom 8:35-39). I want to thank him for delivering me from evil spirits, spiritual husbands and the marine kingdom. Without my knowledge, I was initiated into worshipping the marine kingdom, when I started my worship in celestial church of christ. I have noticed that since then things where going from good to bad, and that everyone in my family was been seen to be my enemy ( according to prophetic revelations in the church). It came to the point that I stopped talking to everyone and stayed away from my family and friends, in the hope of delivering myself from any evil eye. I developed a spirit in the church, which allowed my to be in 'spirit' and prophesy..but I was told to hold a feast at the church,by a prophetess in spirit, to satisfy the spirits that are following me-by (Obanje- apparently it was a good obanje spirit) and this is when I unknowingly got initiated to worship marine kingdoms. The sheperd also revealed to me that an evil spirit was blocking my ways.. And asked 3 elders to take me to the sea..where I had to take my bath and leave items(bowl, swords etc..and a white yard cloth) at the sea coast. It is now, that I realise that by doing this, I entered a covenant with a marine spirit husband, which made it very difficult for me to stay in a serious relationship talk less of get married. I also started having dreams, in which I had full intercourse with men and women and would be ashamed to tell anyone about it.... To cut the long story short... A couple of weeks ago I embarked on a journey to nigeria, to visit my family after almost 19 years and to bury my father and as I was passing by, a pentecostal church I decided to attend one of their services ( believing in my mind that God is one!), the service was quite good, but all of a sudden the pastor asked me to come to the pulpit so that he could pray for me. He held my hands and we started praying.... After 10 minutes, I started feeling hot and faint...and a male voice started coming out of me telling the pastor to stop praying, because this body belonged to me( I was later on told that my spirit husband was the one talking to the pastor). The spirit husband was very violent during the whole deliverance service and threatened the pastor that he was going to kill him and his family. The spirit husband also bribed the pastor and told him that he will give him money or even my body (to make love) if the pastor stopped with the deliverance, but the pastor rebuked him and used anointing oil and ' the blood of Jesus' to cast him out of me. In spirit I was also pregnant with children and that deliverance service forced me to have a spiritual miscarriage.... The whole deliverance took 3-4 days.. Since many unclean spirits where deposited in me. The pastor did not know me from Adam, but God told him that I was a member of the marine kingdom and that I was initiated by the so called ' celestial church of Christ'. I deeply apologise for my bad english.All I want to tell u people is that, there is darkness in white garment churches and that if u are a member and do not know about the evil in that church, that u should leave the church before it is too late. I thank God for delivering me! I am happy that I am finally seeing a thread on this NL with the truth written about white garment churches. I am not suprised that people (White garment members) ignore ur thread.. The same way they ignored mine. But God will one day open their eyes. I just pray that it will not be too late for them

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secrete Behind All White Garment Churches by yamakuza: 11:23am On Apr 09, 2013
1. What are the (different) methods of initiation?

2. What are the (other) signs/symptoms/perks of marine kingdom membership?
Re: Secrete Behind All White Garment Churches by paulicoco: 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2013
Signs and symptoms: sleeping with people in the dream, anxiety, restlessness, difficulties getting married or being married, stagnancy in financial aspect. I never knew how I got initiated, some people get initiated through their families ( when the families worship certain water spirits) or white garment church 'prayer' I got initiated like that.. Was given a spirit marine husband.. And had a serpent in me.. When I got delivered..I was moving and spitting like a cobra..I was coughing and spitting when I got delivered from evil spirits....It was terrible.. I was even speaking in a male voice (because of the demon) and the spirit husband was telling them that he can't leave me(the host) and that I am his wife, and that we have children together. It was scary.

3 Likes

Re: Secrete Behind All White Garment Churches by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 10, 2013
Absolutely Nonsense.These nonsense I read it from some of those badly written African fiction books many yrs ago called born twice or deliverance from power of bullshit.looking back now,I do ask myself what was I thinking reading those crap of a book.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secrete Behind All White Garment Churches by megachuks(m): 8:56am On Apr 10, 2013
Hmmmmmm..... Speechless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secrete Behind All White Garment Churches by BabyBoom1: 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
Hi
Concerning white germent churches, please Paulicoco, can u tell me the church where u got ur deliverance from.
Thank you
These days it's so hard or never to find real churches and men of God for deliverance.
God bless.
Re: Secrete Behind All White Garment Churches by adebolabunmi: 7:30am On Jul 17, 2020
I have never been to a white garment church and will never join one however I believe what is written here can't be true for all of them. If it were true for all, then none of their members will be married or have children whereas, there are a lot of white garment church members who are happily married with children and flourishing in business /career. I've met a few. I believe those who share their experience were just unfortunate to have met wolves in sheep skin. Like every other church denomination, the white garment churches have their bad eggs, no doubt, but to condemn all is wrong. My humble submission.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secrete Behind All White Garment Churches by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
adebolabunmi:
I have never been to a white garment church and will never join one however I believe what is written here can't be true for all of them. If it were true for all, then none of their members will be married or have children whereas, there are a lot of white garment church members who are happily married with children and flourishing in business /career. I've met a few. I believe those who share their experience were just unfortunate to have met wolves in sheep skin. Like every other church denomination, the white garment churches have their bad eggs, no doubt, but to condemn all is wrong. My humble submission.
you may be right
Re: Secrete Behind All White Garment Churches by imoh4king(m): 4:39pm On Nov 05, 2022
I need genuine connection. Can I join Eckankar?
Re: Secrete Behind All White Garment Churches by FxMasterz: 2:54am On Jun 24, 2023
imoh4king:
I need genuine connection. Can I join Eckankar?

Who do you want to connect to? God or Satan?

(1) (Reply)

Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman / Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) / Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.