Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans (11265 Views)

Israeli Man Reverts To Islam On Gaza Appeal Live On Tv. / Pray For the Palestinians-Gaza Under Renewed Israeli Aggression / What Is Ur Goal This Ramadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 12, 2013
deols:

1. The erroneous perception that the Muslims are the trouble makers when actually things like this happen to average Muslims on a daily basis.

Boko Haram, Taliban, and Al-Qeada...All Muslim...All trouble makers

2. How much the average Nigerian christian is being intellectually robbed with the thought that the success of Isreal is theirs.

Is this much different from the muslim that believes the success of Saudi Arabia is his?

3. The fact that, while terrorists exist among Muslims, the average Muslim is not as hate filled as an average person of many of these so called peaceful religions.

Define the Average Muslim.
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by Neddyogu(m): 6:25pm On Mar 12, 2013
ebamma: .shut up my friend, arabs hate israeli's with a passion, so am not suprised if the israelis pay them back in their own coin,go to palestine, or yemen and tell them that you are a jew whether you will live to see the next day
Hey budd, d article said a chechen muslim not an arab. Its not about race or skin color. Its about religion.
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by TechyGuy: 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2013
deols: This Palestinian woman was beat and stripped of her hijab in jerusalem. See the guy wearing the hat..he is definitely jew.

That is what the jews do and not much of these things are heard.

Do you know what is done to Christians in Pakistan, Iraq, Egypt, and many other middle-east states?
Why not post some pictures of Boko Haram attacks on churches in Northern Nigeria?

Yes, the act of walking out isn't ok, but I doubt muslims should be the ones complaining!
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by deols(f): 6:29pm On Mar 12, 2013
jackbauersballs:
Boko Haram, Taliban, and Al-Qeada...All Muslim...All trouble makers

Is this much different from the muslim that believes the success of Saudi Arabia is his?

Define the Average Muslim.

Muslims believe in d success of saudi. Economic or what? U been drinking too much water??
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by Onyenna(m): 6:34pm On Mar 12, 2013
Damn!
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by deols(f): 6:34pm On Mar 12, 2013
TechyGuy:

Do you know what is done to Christians in Pakistan, Iraq, Egypt, and many other middle-east states?
Why not post some pictures of Boko Haram attacks on churches in Northern Nigeria?

Yes, the act of walking out isn't ok, but I doubt muslims should be the ones complaining!
The boko haram part is true. Unfortunately so. What the jews above did is also true. It only shows that there are bad people in every religion. It doesnt make everyone of that religion bad.
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2013
deols:

Muslims believe in d success of saudi. Economic or what? U been drinking too much water??

Says the person who is mandated to speak, read and pray in the Saudi's language, wear their clothes, bear their names, and visit the country at least once in a life time...

Yet you say:

the average Nigerian christian is being intellectually robbed with the thought that the success of Isreal is theirs.

You obviously lack basic intelligence.

5 Likes

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by iykmora(m): 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2013
pat077: abi! Imagine an American citizen traveling 2 Northkorea 4 tourism amidst d tension btw d 2 countries.
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by DJDOLA(m): 6:48pm On Mar 12, 2013
I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH BOTH RELIGION IF U LIKE BE A CHRISTAIN OR MUSLIM EVEN PAGAN...IS UR LIFE LIVE IT AS U LIKE...ALL I NO IS DAT WE ARE ALL CREATE BY ONE GOD AND GOD NO WHY HE CREATE US...AND COME TO THINK OF IT ITS SEEMS NAIRALANDER DONT LIKE THERE SELF WHEN IT COME 2 RELIGION MATTER...WHY...PLEASE NIGERIAN WE HAVE MANY ISSUE 2 TACKLE LET FORGET ABOUT AM A CHRISTAIN AM A MUSLIM....NO MATTER ALL CRITISIZ ALL CRISTAIN CAN NOT ACCEPT ISLAM AND ALL MUSLIM CAN NOT ACCEPT CHRISTAIN ....PLS NAIRALANDER PLS AND PLS DONT LET RELIGION SPOIL DIS FORUM..I LOVE NAIRAILANDER

1 Like

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by deols(f): 6:50pm On Mar 12, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Says the person who is mandated to speak, read and pray in the Saudi's language, wear their clothes, bear their names, and visit the country at least once in a life time...

Yet you say:

You obviously lack basic intelligence.

Basic intelligence. Wow.

And I guess basic intelligence to you means speaking about something you have no knowledge of. Google or do custom search on this forum on why the Quran is in arabic. Hopefully, u'd be purged of your ignorance.

Oh, so u write and speak english out of a lack of intelligence?

What a low self esteem can do to people?? Smh
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by jamst(m): 6:52pm On Mar 12, 2013
cool looking 4 any xtian 2 engage wit constructive argument.buh none!
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 12, 2013
alaoeri: Ignorant Nigerian xtians 'll be supporting the jews not knowing that they don't have anything similar in their ideology.

IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THE WAY YOU BIGOTS CARRIED OUT YOUR COW-SLAUGHTERING TENDECIES OVER A CERTAIN CARTOON IN FARAWAY DENMARK,THEN YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG,BLOKE.
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2013
deols:

Basic intelligence. Wow.

And I guess basic intelligence to you means speaking about something you have no knowledge of. Google or do custom search on this forum on why the Quran is in arabic. Hopefully, u'd be purged of your ignorance.

Oh, so u write and speak english out of a lack of intelligence?

What a low self esteem can do to people?? Smh

I am not MANDATED to speak, read/write or pray in English. I can choose to read my religious texts and pray in whatever language I want.

You are MANDATED to do so in arabic. You are Mandated to dress in arab garments and bear arabic names. You are MANDATED to visit Saudi Arabia at least once in your life time.

Yet you open your mouth to say this:
the average Nigerian christian is being intellectually robbed with the thought that the success of Isreal is theirs

Like I said earlier you lack basic intelligence.
Go back to your Madrassah and get a refund.

2 Likes

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by theripper: 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2013
LagosShia: Front page please!

After racist campaigns against africans and repatriating them back to africa,now its the turn of a chechen muslim footballer in apartheid zionist israel.

Let the wannabe jews of Nigeria and "holy spirit" blinded fanatics who don't know the difference between the ancient kingdom of israel and the present "jewish state of israel",see what their masters are doing.

Redundant bullshit, would u find an Isreali playing for a club in Riyadh. Abegi, enof of all dis "religion of peace" mantra , Muslims hate Jews, pagans, christians, taoists and u expect love in return. For what?
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by deols(f): 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2013
jackbauersballs:

I am not MANDATED to speak, read/write or pray in English. I can choose to read my religious texts and pray in whatever language I want.

You are MANDATED to do so in arabic. You are Mandated to dress in arab garments and bear arabic names. You are MANDATED to visit Saudi Arabia at least once in your life time.

Why dont you prove it. Where in d quran did u find it mandatory that a Muslim speaks arabic?

That u continually type intelligence doesnt make u intelligent. Find another line of argument.

1 Like

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by deols(f): 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2013
the_ripper:

Redundant bullshit, would u find an Isreali playing for a club in Riyadh. Abegi, enof of all dis "religion of peace" mantra , Muslims hate Jews, pagans, christians, taoists and u expect love in return. For what?

You all keep.saying things you cant prove. There are so.many expatriates in Saudi. Even the holy mosque is worked on by these people.
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by Arsenate(m): 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2013
Wtf is wrong with some of my xtian brethren? Why do we try soooo hard to justify a wrong deed with another wrong deed. So much hatred from everyone. I doubt if upto 1000 will make heaven. No way the bible preaches this kind of hate.

1 Like

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by deols(f): 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2013
Arsenate: Wtf is wrong with some of my xtian brethren? Why do we try soooo hard to justify a wrong deed with another wrong deed. So much hatred from everyone. I doubt if upto 1000 will make heaven. No way the bible preaches this kind of hate.

Wow...

Exactly d point.

I can now go and sleep.
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by onyekabe(m): 7:53pm On Mar 12, 2013
This why i hate religious people. They always antagonise each other. Infact region is worst than opium and cocain put together
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2013
ebamma: .shut up my friend, arabs hate israeli's with a passion, so am not suprised if the israelis pay them back in their own coin,go to palestine, or yemen and tell them that you are a jew whether you will live to see the next day

Ngwakwe: There is no need to expect a coherent and thoughtful contribution from Muslims when the topic is about the Jews.

Can you imagine 1.5 billion Muslims hating 14 million Jews worldwide and expecting the Jews not to return the gesture will be insanity.

Unless Koran is updated and written in a plain language that will make it harder for Islamists to misinterpret it for their selfish gains instead of the moral and ethical values it contain and advocate.

The Jews have the highest number of Nobel Laurette per capital in the world. They continue to invent for the future while being boycotted by most Muslims worldwide. It's time for the majority to embrace the minority and stop accusing them of every problem that is existing in the world.

Some obviously didnt read the post; the victim this time was not an Arab, but a Russian (Chechen) Muslim. For those who like to make topics like this a muslim vs Jewish thing, know that most muslims dont have hatred nor beef with Jews, their beef is with Zionist and Apartheid Israel. For instance, Iran is a self-declared enemy of Israel, yet it has one of largest population of Sephardic Jews in the world? So, how can your likes explain that to objective-minded readers?

1 Like

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by dohiswill: 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2013
deols: This Palestinian woman was beat and stripped of her hijab in jerusalem. See the guy wearing the hat..he is definitely jew.

That is what the jews do and not much of these things are heard.
do you know how many christian iran have killed u now talking abt ijab been strip off in Isreal

2 Likes

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by Paschal007: 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2013
Arsenate: Wtf is wrong with some of my xtian brethren? Why do we try soooo hard to justify a wrong deed with another wrong deed. So much hatred from everyone. I doubt if upto 1000 will make heaven. No way the bible preaches this kind of hate.
Shut up. Who made you heaven spokesman to know the number of people that'll make heaven? Some fans decided to leave the stadium and that's a crime? You well so? undecided inukwa xtian brethren

2 Likes

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by Paschal007: 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2013
deols:

Wow...

Exactly d point.

I can now go and sleep.
supporters club. You need that sleep. This kind drilling
jackbauersballs:

deols:

Why dont you prove it. Where in d quran did u find it mandatory that a Muslim speaks arabic?

That u continually type intelligence doesnt make u intelligent. Find another line of argument.
Causes selective reading. grin
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by infolekan(m): 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2013
The comments generated by this post is still a source of concern for me.
There's a man in our team that we don't like due to his religious or political or racial affliation and he scores a goal that we just don't appreciate and we register our displeasure by WALKING OUT.
We could have chanted a war song and burn down some embassies....we could have assasinated his countrys' ambassador....we could chant the name of our Almighty God and disrupt the whole football game(Egypt comes to mind)...but we decide to walk away peacefully and forfeit the gate fee.
That's what I call peaceful existence. The mere fact that I know things won't get violent because I take a breath in ur land.
The illusion of a 'one world' things should have been outgrown by the majority of us....religion, race, wealth and even baseless things as occupation seperates and divides us. Even Yoruba Muslims and hausa muslims still have their rancor(ask if a Yoruba muslim can ever lead the mosque prayer in the north).
But the absence of violence should be the commendable part.
I'm certain Zamfara bombers would definitely not want a christian striker in their team.
We all need to love ourselves more.

3 Likes

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by infolekan(m): 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2013
The comments generated by this post is still a source of concern for me.
There's a man in our team that we don't like due to his religious or political or racial affliation and he scores a goal that we just don't appreciate and we register our displeasure by WALKING OUT.
We could have chanted a war song and burn down some embassies....we could have assasinated his countrys' ambassador....we could chant the name of our Almighty God and disrupt the whole football game(Egypt comes to mind)...but we decide to walk away peacefully and forfeit the gate fee.
That's what I call peaceful existence. The mere fact that I know things won't get violent because I take a breath in ur land.
The illusion of a 'one world' things should have been outgrown by the majority of us....religion, race, wealth and even baseless things as occupation seperates and divides us. Even Yoruba Muslims and hausa muslims still have their rancor(ask if a Yoruba muslim can ever lead the mosque prayer in the north).
I'm certain Zamfara bombers would definitely not want a christian striker in their team.

1 Like

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by texazzpete(m): 9:34pm On Mar 12, 2013
LagosShia: Front page please!

After racist campaigns against africans and repatriating them back to africa,now its the turn of a chechen muslim footballer in apartheid zionist israel.

Let the wannabe jews of Nigeria and "holy spirit" blinded fanatics who don't know the difference between the ancient kingdom of israel and the present "jewish state of israel",see what their masters are doing.

A peaceful walk out is what you're condemning in such strident tones?

*stifles laughter*

1 Like

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by ehispapa(m): 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2013
alaoeri: Ignorant Nigerian xtians 'll be supporting the jews not knowing that they don't have anything similar in their ideology.

Another fool! what has xtians got to do with the reports. for your info xtians are minority in Isreal, and most isreali are not xtians.
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by ehispapa(m): 9:39pm On Mar 12, 2013
dohiswill:
do you know how many christian iran have killed u now talking abt ijab been strip off in Isreal

judaism (jews) and xtians are not one and the same thing,,abeg no break your head,

1 Like

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by Sormeh: 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2013
What is happening today is just d dramatising of an age-long script which was aimed at neo-colonialism or battle for world political supremacy. It is only scripted to portray racial problem cum religionism among the leading tribes. This is what d orchestrators actually want. Very soon, you'd discover these religions/races are actually being incited against each other so as for 'them' to actualise their ultimate aim. We should embrace one another folks.
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by maclatunji: 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2013
infolekan: The comments generated by this post is still a source of concern for me.

I have actually seen a Yoruba lead prayers in the North and know of a Yoruba man who is Governor in the North. Tell me something else.
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by maclatunji: 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2013
Oops

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? / Reciting AlĀ­fatiha Behind An Imam In The Prayer / The Benefits Of Bismillah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.