Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

A Beauty Make-up Shop In Lagos And Their Logo - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Beauty Make-up Shop In Lagos And Their Logo (3960 Views)

Talk Skincare & Beauty Affairs! With PUREBARBIE! A Beauty Therapist. / Most Terrible Thing That Ever Happened To You During A Beauty Session.. / What is Your Daily Beauty/Make-up Routine Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Beauty Make-up Shop In Lagos And Their Logo by cr8v(f): 2:54am On Mar 11, 2013
If you make people beautiful then you need to look beautiful in everyway beginning from your logo to your brand in general. This logo was designed for a beauty centre in Lagos: Glam Girls Beauty Klinik: they are into make-ups and hairdos in Nigeria. Make your brand count!!

1 Like

Re: A Beauty Make-up Shop In Lagos And Their Logo by tjskii(f): 8:48am On Mar 11, 2013
Its really nice,are the services u render going to be written at the back of the card,if so,wat color of ink wud be used
Re: A Beauty Make-up Shop In Lagos And Their Logo by cr8v(f): 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2013
tjskii: Its really nice,are the services u render going to be written at the back of the card,if so,wat color of ink wud be used

We actually designed the logo for the client. That one is just a logo. The business card design is different and below are the three different options for her to choose from

3 Likes

Re: A Beauty Make-up Shop In Lagos And Their Logo by ajoguegbe(m): 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2013
Waooo!!! This is great.
Your website gallery contains more amazing collections. Hope your prices are affordable. I'll call
Re: A Beauty Make-up Shop In Lagos And Their Logo by cr8v(f): 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2013
ajoguegbe: Waooo!!! This is great.
Your website gallery contains more amazing collections. Hope your prices are affordable. I'll call
Our prices are quite affordable and we offer discounts for Nairaland redirected people. Like our facebook page so that you would also have access to our promos and free offers. take a look at our recent logos in the fashion/beauty industry

Re: A Beauty Make-up Shop In Lagos And Their Logo by ChloesMakeover(f): 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2013
Hiya, please can we discuss business? I'm a makeup artist in the process of re-branding! My email address is chloesmakeover@gmail.com! Please send me your contact details! Thank you!
Re: A Beauty Make-up Shop In Lagos And Their Logo by Techwriter: 3:45am On Apr 10, 2013
Yes!!
The Eloquent Team wish to thank Chloe Makeover who followed up on this thread to call. We ended up doing her logo design, and bill boards. Take a look at the design and mounted finished work

3 Likes

Re: A Beauty Make-up Shop In Lagos And Their Logo by EloquentMedia: 7:50pm On May 04, 2013
Good thinking! Great Concepts!!

1 Like

Re: A Beauty Make-up Shop In Lagos And Their Logo by cr8v(f): 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2013
Recent jobs coming soon

(1) (Reply)

View Pics! Professional, Perfect And Impeccable Make Up And Gele By Dupe SAVAGE! / Muslimah Style: How To Rock Sneakers With Hijab / My Hair Is Breaking Off!! Any Effective Product Out There I Can Use?? Plsss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.