Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Nneka Egbuna Without Makeup (Picture) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nneka Egbuna Without Makeup (Picture) (23319 Views)

Rita Dominic Without Makeup (Picture) / Waje With No Makeup (Picture) / Genevieve Nnaji Without Makeup - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nneka Egbuna Without Makeup (Picture) by tpia5: 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2013
Esin waju: Aunty read the title again.

Oga, is it your wife's thread?
Re: Nneka Egbuna Without Makeup (Picture) by IKILL: 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2013
oh pLease cut d Crap

She never uses Make-up.. What's ur point?
Re: Nneka Egbuna Without Makeup (Picture) by EzePromoe: 3:20pm On Mar 11, 2013
She looks like Ogugua undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nneka Egbuna Without Makeup (Picture) by ipasco: 3:32pm On Mar 11, 2013
nna, na wa o, which one be ur own na.
bleufaucon: Nneka is a talented musician and with a positive drive and lyrics describing life as it is and not with stupid illusions loved by many,notably in Nigeria. She plays the guitar quite effectively and is loved by many a people who like to think quite deeply. She's bold and fearless and a flagrant defender of the weak and oppressed. Like her or not,she's focused with an outstanding sincerity of purpose.
Re: Nneka Egbuna Without Makeup (Picture) by tinuolababy(f): 3:52pm On Mar 11, 2013
Y she come resemble bororo girl like this?
Re: Nneka Egbuna Without Makeup (Picture) by Esinwaju: 4:20pm On Mar 11, 2013
tpia@:

Oga, is it your wife's thread?
No. It's my mother-in-law's thread.
Re: Nneka Egbuna Without Makeup (Picture) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 11, 2013
I luv this girl
Re: Nneka Egbuna Without Makeup (Picture) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 11, 2013
That Vagabond in power is a wonderful song, she's like a female Fela. wow.. some one should paste this video on GEJ''s facebook page grin grin grin grin
Re: Nneka Egbuna Without Makeup (Picture) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 11, 2013
Eze Promoe: She looks like Ogugua undecided
Re: Nneka Egbuna Without Makeup (Picture) by NessaFresh(f): 6:04pm On Mar 11, 2013
shiloh: . Anytime I read ur posts,u always sound bitter,why is dat??. Talk to me
LWKMd
Re: Nneka Egbuna Without Makeup (Picture) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 11, 2013
the girl is beautiful and i love her music !! one of a kind
Re: Nneka Egbuna Without Makeup (Picture) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 11, 2013
Policewoman: The babe na my cousin ooo.........

na ur own cousin abi?well na my own sister she be too
Re: Nneka Egbuna Without Makeup (Picture) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 11, 2013
;DIs it just me or does she have yellow teeth? BTW- she is beautiful but she's got nothing on me(bad belle talk
Re: Nneka Egbuna Without Makeup (Picture) by adabeke12(f): 9:31pm On Mar 11, 2013
bleufaucon: Nneka is a talented musician and with a positive drive and lyrics describing life as it is and not with stupid illusions loved by many,notably in Nigeria. She plays the guitar quite effectively and is loved by many a people who like to think quite deeply. She's bold and fearless and a flagrant defender of the weak and oppressed. Like her or not,she's focused with an outstanding sincerity of purpose.

Preach
Re: Nneka Egbuna Without Makeup (Picture) by StudioCFR(m): 10:46pm On Mar 11, 2013
I heard she's looking for a husband
Can't she go to her village to pick a husband?
Re: Nneka Egbuna Without Makeup (Picture) by adabeke12(f): 11:09pm On Mar 11, 2013
Studio CFR: I heard she's looking for a husband
Can't she go to her village to pick a husband?

she is? oh oh... she is beautiful with what seems like a beautiful persona so she should not have a problem with a man finding her. nd she is seems very passionate individual.
Re: Nneka Egbuna Without Makeup (Picture) by Amanyanabo(m): 7:29am On Mar 12, 2013
tjskii: Shez aiite,wat I don't just get is her music,it makes absolutely no sense to me,but she seems to av a lot of fans,oh well to each his own undecided undecided
Her music make sense die its not like d usual noise we hear nd call music
Re: Nneka Egbuna Without Makeup (Picture) by Chinom(m): 8:35am On Mar 12, 2013
Nneka without make-up is NO news. It will actually be news when she comes out looking like Tonto Dike. Nneka has always been natural.
There was no need for that 'mixed blood' crap attached to to post. Totally uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: Nneka Egbuna Without Makeup (Picture) by danblaze: 10:11am On Mar 12, 2013
She luks kul but i fink she has rotten candy tooths... Abi na only me dey see am[b][/b] undecided
Re: Nneka Egbuna Without Makeup (Picture) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 12, 2013
danblaze: She luks kul but i fink she has rotten candy tooths... Abi na only me dey see am[b][/b] undecided
lwkmd
Re: Nneka Egbuna Without Makeup (Picture) by cfours: 4:28am On Mar 14, 2013
Re: Nneka Egbuna Without Makeup (Picture) by Emoticon: 9:04am On Mar 14, 2013
danblaze: She luks kul but i fink she has rotten candy tooths... Abi na only me dey see am[b][/b] undecided
Even with that, she's still far better than...
Re: Nneka Egbuna Without Makeup (Picture) by Nobody: 2:04am On Mar 15, 2013
c.fours:
she looks like a hobo.

[img]http://2.bp..com/_2HDnpn7GlDI/SvS2fSZyvkI/AAAAAAAACzo/KUyaVuWel5M/s1600/CIMG3040.JPG[/img]

What Does Hobo Mean. smiley
Re: Nneka Egbuna Without Makeup (Picture) by cfours: 2:18am On Mar 15, 2013
people with very interesting style sense.
Re: Nneka Egbuna Without Makeup (Picture) by honeric01(m): 6:42am On Mar 20, 2013
One of the few good female musician we have out there in Nigeria unlike the nude singers all over the airways.
Re: Nneka Egbuna Without Makeup (Picture) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2013
Eze Promoe: She looks like Ogugua undecided
thank you ! I thought same too on seeing the pic. Same full eyebrows, complexion et al..

1 Like

Re: Nneka Egbuna Without Makeup (Picture) by Nobody: 1:54am On May 14, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

What Does Hobo Mean. smiley
meaning of hobo is; 1. One who wanders from place to place without a permanent home or a means of livelihood.
2. A migrant worker.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Birthday On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) / Darey Art Alade Poses With Akon (Photo) / AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.