Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Prayer For Today (mfm Corner) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer For Today (mfm Corner) (1473 Views)

2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM / Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer For Today (mfm Corner) by lateef4me(m): 6:01am On Mar 11, 2013
Any power that says I will not sing my song and dance my dance this week ,what are you waiting ,fall down and die in Jesus name ....

Die ! Die !! Die !!!
Re: Prayer For Today (mfm Corner) by Dreal1247: 6:45am On Mar 11, 2013
Amenooooooo!
Re: Prayer For Today (mfm Corner) by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 11, 2013
MFM, the church that makes you believe that everyone might be against u, you start suspecting everyone around you. They brainwash you to the point that, you start hallucinating about cats turning to lion and how you killed them and later, you go and give a testimony. And in reality, ur problems still persist
Re: Prayer For Today (mfm Corner) by lateef4me(m): 11:40am On Mar 11, 2013
@Solidbroda,

The words of the cross is foolish to those who are perishing but to those who are saved,it's thw power of God ....Believe what you like but we cannot but speak of those things we have heard and seen for ourselves....

Peace be unto you !

1 Like

Re: Prayer For Today (mfm Corner) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2013
lateef4me: @Solidbroda,

The words of the cross is foolish to those who are perishing but to those who are saved,it's thw power of God ....Believe what you like but we cannot but speak of those things we have heard and seen for ourselves....

Peace be unto you !
you are quoting from the Bible made by men (elites) to control men (masses). Wake up bro! Think for yourself first and see the reason y We have so many religion. Jehovah witness, catholic, methodis, xtian, islam etc etc. Can't you just reason that these religion of a thing is a tool for social control? Did God himself coined religion that people should be christian this, muslim that, or that he thought you witches shoudl die or parrots should turn to human? God won't confuse men about how to worship him, men and the devil will confuse men about how to worship God. So sit down thr and still be dancing in your severe ignorance
Re: Prayer For Today (mfm Corner) by lateef4me(m): 5:15am On Mar 12, 2013
Solidbroda,

Noted . I will move on cos I don't like auguing or debating about religion . Hold steadfast what you believe and let me hold mine .....
Re: Prayer For Today (mfm Corner) by lateef4me(m): 5:17am On Mar 12, 2013
Any power waiting to cut short the days of my celebration be roasted by fire in Jesus name.....

1 Like

Re: Prayer For Today (mfm Corner) by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 12, 2013
lateef4me: Solidbroda,

Noted . I will move on cos I don't like auguing or debating about religion . Hold steadfast what you believe and let me hold mine .....
yes. To me, d existence of God is un-arguable. But religion existence, is questionable.
Re: Prayer For Today (mfm Corner) by lateef4me(m): 10:15am On Mar 13, 2013
Lord God of Elijah,let the day of my celebration and manifestation appear by fire in Jesus name ....
Re: Prayer For Today (mfm Corner) by rezzy: 2:49pm On Mar 13, 2013
Amen

(1) (Reply)

GAY (xtians) Put-off Your Unnatural/deceitfull Lust And Be-born AGAIN, Only WAY / Fasting and prayer for Nairalander that you want to be saved / Clear My Curiosity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.