Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Pacestone Construction Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pacestone Construction Ltd (3183 Views)

Appointment Letter From Pacestone Construction Ltd United Kingdom / Tiera Novela Construction Ltd Job Opportunities / Jobs At Pacestone Construction Company Limited United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pacestone Construction Ltd by LYNDDY(f): 1:29pm On Mar 11, 2013
i got an email and text from the above company,pls did any other person recieve their text and email?
Re: Pacestone Construction Ltd by FRR1: 1:32pm On Mar 11, 2013
LYNDDY: i got an email and text from the above company,pls did any other person recieve their text and email?
Did you apply for a job with them. If no, ignore the mail/sms. Fraudsters are raising their games these days smiley
Re: Pacestone Construction Ltd by omatule2000(m): 2:23pm On Mar 11, 2013
Re: Pacestone Construction Ltd by carbon1224(m): 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2013
I think its a scam cos contractor.net belongs to a free mail assign to mail.com.
Independent uk company won't use a free email without a good website.beware.
Re: Pacestone Construction Ltd by carbon1224(m): 4:13pm On Mar 11, 2013
scam scam scam please beware.                                                                Appointment/Terms of Agreement Letter

ATTN:**************** Name

This is to certify that the above mentioned company PACESTONE CONSTRUCTION LTD in united kingdom have screened your submitted CV/resume and have come with an opportunity of appointment.

The mode of selection is as follows:

1.mode in which your data is being presented on your cv/resume.
2.CV and qualifications.
3.Working experiences.

We are pleased to employ you as our staff and we also make sure that our staff especially our international ones are okay and comfortable in our reputable company here in united kingdom.

Attached here is your,

1. Appointment Letter
2. Contract/Agreement Letter which you are to read carefully,accept by printing,signing it if the terms and condition are okay by you then return back to us via e-mail.

The employment union welfare united kingdom have made it mandatory that every staff especially our international staff coming to work here in united kingdom must have his/her Affidavit of guarantee certificate due to past experiences the company has had with international staff that absconded when they got to united kingdom from the British High Court of united kingdom.

This is to ensure that all our international staff coming to work with PACESTONE CONSTRUCTION LTD will not leave the company on getting to the United Kingdom.

If the terms and conditions stated are okay by you, kindly contact the Immigration attorney in your local country to obtain a Valid Affidavit of guarantee certificate before the interview day on 16th March 2013.

Also note that you are to bear the cost of Affidavit of guarantee certificate while the company will take care of your traveling document or papers.

You are to print- out the Soft copy of your Appointment letter,Agreement letter, International passport Or National Id card,the copies of your credentials and Affidavit of guarantee certificate which you will present to the company on the brief face to face Visa Interview date.

Below is the contact information of the Immigration attorney in your local country whom you are to contact to obtain a valid Affidavit of guarantee certificate from the British High Court United Kingdom if the terms are suitable with you.

CHARLES CHAMBERS
Contact Name: Barrister Charles Adogah (SAN)
Designation:  Legal Practitioner & Senior Advocate
Telephone: 08030671876
P.o Box:7841
Email: barr.charles.a@lawyer.com
Address: No: 051 Alhaji Hassan Sadiq Plaza
Opp, Musa Dagi Hospital off N0 12 Lasisi Rd
Jos Plaetua State, Nigeria.

VENUE OF INTERVIEW-British High Commission (Management and Visa Sections)
Address: Chancery Building 19 Torren Close
Off Mississippi Street,
Off Shehu Shagari Way (North)
Maitama Abuja.

Date For Interview:
16th March 2013
Time:10:00am.

Note that failure to provide the Affidavit of guarantee certificate within the stipulated time would mean automatic termination of appointment.In case of an extra incurred expenses in the course of traveling and other logistics you are advised to write a letter for reimbursement addressed to the Chief Accountant Mrs. Rita Benson Showing a Scanned copy of payment receipts, approval Letter from the immigration attorney here in United Kingdom, letter for the advance salary of two months and account information where the reimbursement will be paid.

Best Regards

MR.Davidson Jackson
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
PACESTONE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY LIMITED UNITED KINGDOM
Pacestone Construction Ltd,St Peters Court,Bickenhill,
West Midlands,B92 UNITED KINGDOM
Phone:+44 7031935850
Tel: 01675 446 888
Fax: 01675 446 880
E-mail: info_pacestoneconstruction@contractor.net

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pacestone Construction Ltd by LYNDDY(f): 6:06pm On Mar 11, 2013
i thought as much,thanks guys.
Re: Pacestone Construction Ltd by omatule2000(m): 7:45pm On Mar 11, 2013
Re: Pacestone Construction Ltd by Itut(m): 7:21am On May 06, 2013
What did you apply for ?
Please did you attain the interview?

I got same mail cus I apply for a job with them as administrative officer ,2morrow is the interview at ABUJA.... Help should I go but the SAN required #15,300 to be paid in his account ecobank cud dis be true
Re: Pacestone Construction Ltd by carbon1224(m): 7:45am On May 06, 2013
Are you a learner.

Itut: What did you apply for ?
Please did you attain the interview?

I got same mail cus I apply for a job with them as administrative officer ,2morrow is the interview at ABUJA.... Help should I go but the SAN required #15,300 to be paid in his account ecobank cud dis be true
Re: Pacestone Construction Ltd by mikeud22: 5:06pm On Jun 03, 2013
[quote author=carbon1224]Are you a learner.

plz I just got my own letter nw, has any body gone for the interview?, does any body have a real information, cos we need to have facts n figures not to sit in 1 place n criticize every opportunity

(1) (Reply)

Bac Group Ltd / Vacancy For Administrative And Logistic Officer. / Lng Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.