Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,721 members, 7,805,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies (21617 Views)

Another West Nigerian Join Boko Haram -and Post Video Of Bay'ah! / JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi / FG To Tackle JAMBS Another Boko-Haram Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by bellaberry: 5:37pm On Mar 11, 2013
Wickedness in high places. All to get 77 virgins when they get to "heaven".

God get plenty things to judge.
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by vanstanzy(m): 5:37pm On Mar 11, 2013
Blame GEJ as usual.

1 Like

Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by ckkris: 5:38pm On Mar 11, 2013
Now pay them 20 billion dollars for job well done, from Niger Delta oil money, says the Sultan Abubakar lll.
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by ZACHIE: 5:39pm On Mar 11, 2013
Now, having done this, when the recompense comes, they will plead human rights, national sovereignty, supremacy of Islam religion, sanctity of human lives etc....
but wait for it, the result will come certainly and it will be here in Nigeria
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by a4hafoe(m): 5:40pm On Mar 11, 2013
well people,we ol knw d truth only if u try to ignore it,Allah dose nt command any muslim to kill anybody in is name,dis is mere propaganda.even d prophet (s.a.w) did nt teach kilings of non-muslims...dis pple aint practising islam i swear!...rili sad abt dz development gosh!

3 Likes

Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by goldfish80(m): 5:42pm On Mar 11, 2013
I don't speak Hausa or Arabic, I don't кnoω wtf they were talking about.
any translation please?
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by markingday(m): 5:42pm On Mar 11, 2013
Allah hu akbar
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 11, 2013
a4.hafoe:
well people,we ol knw d truth only if u try to ignore it,Allah dose nt command any muslim to kill anybody in is name,dis is mere propaganda.even d prophet (s.a.w) did nt teach kilings of non-muslims...dis pple aint practising islam i swear!...rili sad abt dz development gosh!

listen to urself again and tell me in all honesty that islam is not about murdering but about peace
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 11, 2013
goldfish80: I don't speak Hausa or Arabic, I don't кnoω wtf they were talking about.
any translation please?

Translation: Allah the great has ordered us to kill them until all souls are converted to islam!
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by santakris(m): 5:45pm On Mar 11, 2013
This is Serious. Kai
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 11, 2013
Pharaoh9: May God deliver us from the hands of Allah
!

Amen
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by a4hafoe(m): 5:49pm On Mar 11, 2013
rafhell:

listen to urself again and tell me in all honesty that islam is not about murdering but about peace
yea! U knw d trut guy, am nt intrested in abusive speech,u jez tel me were in d teaching of islam either d Quran or Hadith were muslim were comanded to kill tink witout sentiment guy!

1 Like

Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by Biggyd2: 5:51pm On Mar 11, 2013
Very soon go dey hear say their government (who appreciate the life of it's citizenry) will come into Nigeria to deal with these people, a la Bin Laden style. Na that time government go talk true! Cowards! Cant even show their stupid faces! angry
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by goldfish80(m): 5:51pm On Mar 11, 2013
Dr. Wise:

Translation: Allah the great has ordered us to kill them until all souls are converted to islam!

Thanks ƒoя the translation.
Luncatics
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by wobintin: 5:52pm On Mar 11, 2013
No religion on this planet preach killing of human soul. Islam forbids it! Those boko guys are very wicked. Almighty Allah will surely judge then in their own coin.

1 Like

Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by Maxymilliano(m): 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2013
This is heartless!!! Those Ansaru lunatics murdered innocent foreigners in cold blood and no one, I mean no one in the north... political and religious leaders including the Sultan, Northern Governors, Yakassai, Dr Junaid, Monguno, Ciroma, etc.. has issued statements condemning the act, yet this are the same lunatics some persons are clamoring amnesty for.

Anyway, you guys will sure get your comeuppance someday, I swear!

9 Likes

Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by damola311: 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2013
a4.hafoe:

Abeg shup up ur big for nothing stinking mouth......they are nt muslim and nt practising islam? Are they christian or traditional worshippers then?.........bunch of log head fools...... Na soo you go dey talk all time

1 Like

Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by Mcdondayan: 5:59pm On Mar 11, 2013
''To avoid been banned, do not post anything offensive to Islam''.

All hail d religion of peace.

God please save us from allah
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by zalight(m): 6:01pm On Mar 11, 2013
a4.hafoe:
......Every muslim is not a terrorist But every terrorist is a muslim...I wonder why
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by iyatrustee(f): 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2013
No be Hp lappy i dey see so? thought those dic.kheads said western education is a sin! undecided hope it would not cause a diplomatic row between Nigeria and the victims country sha?

3 Likes

Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by digospel2: 6:09pm On Mar 11, 2013
If allah is the most merciful, why are his follows killing without mercy ?

5 Likes

Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by great063(m): 6:10pm On Mar 11, 2013
Hmmm.
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by theripper: 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2013
Religion of "Peace" has sent dem to rest in "peace". allah should be happy now.
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by Thevenine(m): 6:12pm On Mar 11, 2013
so many hidden posts...you should allow the world know the outrage of Nigerians towards these people!

These killings have always being senseless but now it's just something else...
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2013
zalight: ......Every muslim is not a terrorist But every terrorist is a muslim...I wonder why

Nice one. I have always wondered what it is about Islam that makes it sooooooo attractive to persons who repeatedly perpetrate violence in the name of their 'god'. Why is it ONLY and ALWAYS Islam that consistently attracts these types of people? This is a question that the so-called 'peaceful' Muslims have failed to answer.
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by a4hafoe(m): 6:14pm On Mar 11, 2013
damola311:

Abeg shup up ur big for nothing stinking mouth......they are nt muslim and nt practising islam? Are they christian or traditional worshippers then?.........bunch of log head fools...... Na soo you go dey talk all time
wel human bin,am nt here to abuse and am here to tak wit matured minded humanz,tink wit ur iq,dre is difrent in sayin u a muslim and sayin u a muslim and practising wot islam truly teaches k! Go and learn more!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Onnoghen: CCT Chair Risks Jail Over Contempt / North Alone Can Accommodate Ruga Settlements – Govt / Buhari Blames Flood, Insecurity, Middlemen For Rising Food Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.