Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Leave Britney Spears The Hell Alone! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leave Britney Spears The Hell Alone! (1165 Views)

Who Looks Better Bald: Beyonce or Britney Spears? / Jessica Simpson Or Britney Spears? / Britney Spears Pregnant With Second Child! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leave Britney Spears The Hell Alone! by SeanT21(f): 4:32pm On Mar 24, 2008
A message to the paparazzi

Leave the Damn girl alone. Yall are driving her crazy. She cant go to the mall without 12 camera guys following her. She is a human being and she has done nothing wrong!!If i was Britney i will go to a far away place like AFRICA and not come back in 3 years.Just sit there and get my mind right and get away from Americans and their troubles!!

DO ANYONE AGREE!!
Re: Leave Britney Spears The Hell Alone! by Raymond88(m): 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2008
Without the attention she'd be nothing. . . she may be enjoying it and you guys are just wasting your time with appeals like these.
Re: Leave Britney Spears The Hell Alone! by iice(f): 5:21pm On Mar 24, 2008
The pesin who courts the papparizos? Please she loves the attention. . .she goes out of her way to get their attention. . .make she go rest jare. Despise her!!
Re: Leave Britney Spears The Hell Alone! by SeanT21(f): 5:31pm On Mar 24, 2008
at iice

you call going to starbucks to get cofee going out her way to get attention!!How does she want attention?
Re: Leave Britney Spears The Hell Alone! by Busta(f): 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2008
What is this?
anotha britney spears crying fan?

she loves the attention and keeps encouraging them.
she needs to get hersef a better lyfe because that ain't no lyfe.
Re: Leave Britney Spears The Hell Alone! by yongbabe(f): 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2008
iice:

The pesin who courts the papparizos? Please she loves the attention. . .she goes out of her way to get their attention. . .make she go rest jare. Despise her!!

lol cheesy

@ SeanT21

she as a celeb knows the spots where there are a lot of paparazi,
and she can easily avoid them. if she hates the attention then y patronise those spots??
plus what about the other things she does going out without undies, n lettin the paparazi get a snapshot.
partyin till dawn knowin fully well that she has kids.

the girl is a FOOL!
Re: Leave Britney Spears The Hell Alone! by iice(f): 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2008
Sorry but did she suddenly become a star today? Or was she just surrounded by papparazos recently? It's all her madness that led to them following her around and documenting her breakdown for the world to see, which didn't ring any bells in the thing she calls a head undecided Did flashing her private parts for the world and parading in a braless state under her sheer tops suppose to make heads turn away? Duhhh she's in the bizness long enough to know that publicity. . .any publicity can raise your points. . .and she sure did put a show for the world. . .
She cannot do all that crap and suddenly think that they are gon' leave her alone like hello
Heck. . .them papparazos are waiting with baited breath for her to do something crazy. . .
She should stay out of the limelight if she wants them to not bother her. . .no going out blah blah. . .yes that's the price of fame. . .she shouldn't be acting like she doesn't know that. . .then again she doesn't know much

Meennnn make i nor even start. . .i get berra things to worry about, not some pesin wey head no correct
Re: Leave Britney Spears The Hell Alone! by wendymanda: 5:46pm On Mar 24, 2008
If she did not want attention she would not be vying for the idiot of the year award. How many other stars are being flocked by those camera hooligans. Do they act stupid. Her, Lindsy Lohan, Paris Hilton and all those other idiots crave the attention. If the attention was stopped they might actually do something really drastic like commit suicide for real, rather than pretend to further come on t.v. The lengths people in America go for 15 min of fame will tell you that when some one gets more than their 15 mins share they will do anything not to lose it. Her music sucks and she's too old to be considered a jail bait so perverts can't fantasize about her anymore. So just like the withering Madonna she will act stupid short of shitting on herself in public just to get the attention.
Re: Leave Britney Spears The Hell Alone! by Busta(f): 6:23pm On Mar 24, 2008
Britney Spears is a spoiled little rich girl who needs to grow up and act like an adult. She is not the only celebrity that is being chased or tormented by these paparazzi but she is the only one that decided to make herself a freak show and give them lots of attention. She won’t stop putting herself out there so, they won’t leave her alone too. She should not be placing herself in places where media had access. I think she enjoys the attention she gets otherwise; she won’t be walking around with no underwear, begging then and giving them her credit cards to pump up her car at gas stations. She gets what she asked for. She made herself a joke and jokes are relief and meant to be laughed at.

She needs to put herself together and take control of her life rather than making an a** of herself . . . . constantly partying, flashing pple with no underwear, skimpy dressing, smoking, men hanging around her and to cap it all, she is now dating one of her predators ( Adnan, the paparazzi) and he’s got a wife too . . . .talk about desperation, c’mon naw!

Personally, right now, I try to avoid stories about her, even though it never seems to end . . . e.g., SeanT21 coming here to cry about leaving Britney the hell alone. U guys related? If u are, pass ma message onto her . . . tell her to get a life and go refurbish herself!!!!
Re: Leave Britney Spears The Hell Alone! by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 25, 2008
she's a CELEBRITY. you take the good with the bad. the paparrazi will always be with you as a celebrity, during the good times and the bad ones .end of story.

besides its showbiz - there aint nuttin like bad publicity in showbiz - even if her next album is 101% bubblegum crap - it's sales will still go thru the roof.

@ poster, dunno why you're getting high blood pressure over a fallen idol who wouldn't even piss on you. save that indignation for issues affecting the people who really matter in your life.
Re: Leave Britney Spears The Hell Alone! by SeanT21(f): 7:17pm On Mar 25, 2008
I am not no Britney Spears fan nor related to her by any means but i just fell sorry for the girl!!They are driving her crazy!!
Re: Leave Britney Spears The Hell Alone! by chiogo(f): 8:29pm On Mar 25, 2008
@poster. . . . who told you there're papparazzis on Nairaland??
Re: Leave Britney Spears The Hell Alone! by SeanT21(f): 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2008
i didn't say there were paparazzi on nairaland!!
Re: Leave Britney Spears The Hell Alone! by naijadiva2(f): 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2008
whether the girl want's attention or not, if people stop obsessing over her and other celebrities, it wouldn't be much of a problem.

(1) (Reply)

They Just Released Another Pix Of Wande: This Time Close Up / Video: D'banj's Interview With Bet / Lady Gaga Must Be Demonic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.