Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

"Face Me I Face You" Experience - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / "Face Me I Face You" Experience (44843 Views)

21 Things You Experience When You Build Your House In Nigeria - Part 2 / 21 Things You Experience When You Build Your House In Nigeria - Part 1 / How Much Does Face Me I Face U Cost In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by ebamma(m): 10:43am On Mar 12, 2013
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by braine(m): 10:44am On Mar 12, 2013
Lol
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by mosho2good: 10:44am On Mar 12, 2013
Were u will c some Nuisance palying early in d morrning.
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by JAZES(m): 10:44am On Mar 12, 2013
I can never forget way back when we still dey stay for face me i face you. I tell you there is no dull moment.
There is this lady that use to come visit one of our neighbors, no body form butter pass this girl o so tey all the
bois wey dey our compound dey ask her out. She no gree for those big bros as she too dey form, one fateful afternoon
she was caught red handed trying to pick the pant of one Iya Feyi wey she soak for water. grin grin grin
That day no funny at all cos iya feyi no gree o, na so d lady dey beg her make she no shout o. Even other folks from
the next house rush come find out wetin dey happen for our house. cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Scarpon(m): 10:44am On Mar 12, 2013
one day I go build my own house then I go con comment

4 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by nitlad: 10:45am On Mar 12, 2013
life_style: My neighbors kids are too dangerous to leave with,I was once stabbed by a four year old kid... (they are from the north)
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by PatOgidi(m): 10:45am On Mar 12, 2013
E no easy for face i slap you house cos if u fight, cook, do anything at all, na all the neighbour go know.

2 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by kcjazz(m): 10:45am On Mar 12, 2013
Public toilet queue was just something else. People go dey answer toilet as name. knock knock Toilet! yes yessss I dey here o. Then there is the occasional "who shit wey no flush am". There is also toilet cleaning time table lol

In most face me I face you ,there is always the gossip housewife, the wife beater, the young bachelor who sleeps with everything in the area, the weed smoker/drunkard, the family with uncountable kids, big massive rats and the born again brother/sister.

28 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by yuzedo: 10:45am On Mar 12, 2013
Huh?! Fas me a fase you? In Banana Island?? undecided NEVER! angry

2 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 12, 2013
life_style: My neighbors kids are too dangerous to leave with,I was once stabbed by a four year old kid... (they are from the north)

So you expect us to say ''oh! That explains it''?
Chai! Northern people don suffer o.gringringrin

1 Like

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by kandiikane(m): 10:47am On Mar 12, 2013
[s]Can some explain this? What is face me I face you? An argument with someone or being caught in an awkward situation?[/s]

I get it now. Erm, I've got a couple, let me go and come back.
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Adufaye(m): 10:47am On Mar 12, 2013
u neva stay 4 face me i slap u,dy u neva enjoy live,d worst tin abt it is goosip,if u cari gal cum hus make u giv am Mouth Gig compound pple go make u lose interest,any way i was datin a gal in our compound den,nt knw dis gal dy blow wit 1bros wey e window face our own.....
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by nitlad: 10:48am On Mar 12, 2013
mysticgal: never had the oppourtunity of living in that type of place,but got friends there,it's hilarious and disgusting,there
its not disgusting - you proud lass!

3 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by mkoabiola: 10:50am On Mar 12, 2013
"Face me I slap u"na poverty ooooo.
No kitchen,expt dormot abi passage.
General toliet.
Gossip,nepa bill all d wala u can tink of.
But do dey av face I face abroad,jus asking.

1 Like

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by mysticgal(f): 10:51am On Mar 12, 2013
yuzedo: Huh?! Fas me a fase you? In Banana Island?? undecided NEVER! angry
sure you're not living in one of those?
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by caesaraba(m): 10:53am On Mar 12, 2013
Adufaye: u neva stay 4 face me i slap u,dy u neva enjoy live,d worst tin abt it is goosip,if u cari gal cum hus make u giv am Mouth Gig compound pple go make u lose interest,any way i was datin a gal in our compound den,nt knw dis gal dy blow wit 1bros wey e window face our own.....

Hahaha, I don die finish with laff!

1 Like

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by busar(m): 10:53am On Mar 12, 2013
jhydebaba: Ok, paying electricity bills can be so heart breaking and tedious. To share the point (breaking the unit equally for each tenant) is like a secondary school student thinking of how to solve 'A' level mathematics.
The drama always get a special turn whenever PHCN officials called to disconnect our light from the pole.

A certain working class guy who normally leave home 4:30am to hustle returned home at night say 9pm to find out that there is PHCN light in the area but his room was in darkness. The frustration that he is not owing coupled with the tiredness made him vent his anger on every thing at sight to the extent that he almost slapped the landlord's daughter when she came to call him for a meeting.
Some people in the house owe a lot of money but they're not willing to pay till the kingdom come. "Den no dey pay nepa finish", "govt sef they owe", "I never collect salary", "market dry today", "give me time, I know say I dey owe, I go pay" etc are the likely things you'd hear.
Finally, a meeting would be fixed to resolve the problem. Oh my Gawd! Come see grammar shocked na so that my working class guy (I use to call him Patrick Obahiagbon) go dey blow outdated grammar wey no dey inside oxford advance learner diko cheesy We'll drag the issue for hours spreading till the early hours of the new day without headway (I tire oh, no be to pay nepa bill abi na senate we dey) Na so buried issue go dey surface "d last time we contributed money to offload the soakaway some people didn't pay" " baba so so so has never paid for watch man monthly due" "me, I no be fool, I know as he dey go for lagos"... cheesy cheesy cheesy
You have said it all.same things wit my neighbour
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by causewahala: 10:54am On Mar 12, 2013
Ahahaha, wetin carry me enter this thread? I pray I don't receive query today, can't even get a thing done! grin

@ op: that guy wey dey poke alfa wife, wetin happen to am? shocked

2 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by mysticgal(f): 10:54am On Mar 12, 2013
nitlad: its not disgusting - you proud lass!
if i were proud i wont have any frnd dat lives dere,so gimme a break and hey u dnt have 2 insult me to make a point.
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by nitlad: 10:55am On Mar 12, 2013
Then GTFOH - you arrogant spoilt brat!

3 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Sweetapple007(f): 10:55am On Mar 12, 2013
I hav never experience such, i rather go to my village ad live than to experience it
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Oludrex(m): 10:56am On Mar 12, 2013
alfredo4u: i dated a girl in my compound, d day kasala burst, deir whole family face my family in one on one fight. Na police setle d battle. Tank God, our level dan change
Who come dey lead for the battle before police intervention

1 Like

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 12, 2013
mko abiola: But do dey av face I face abroad,jus asking.
what abroad??
In the US, No. Even in the projects, each apartment has its own bathroom and kitchen.

Shut up and tell us your experience!

1 Like

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by nbright: 10:57am On Mar 12, 2013
Shollypopz: LoL...never had a reason to live in one. The electricity bill story is freaking hilarious though. That must suck!

I would freak out too if I don't have light just because some dude can't pay his bills. Tell us more! Did you have an affair with any of your neighbors? We want dirt, juicy gist.
Girls... Always wanting to hear dirty gists from guys but they hide theirs... Are u gals James Bond?, do u work with the S.S.S?....

2 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by JUO(m): 11:02am On Mar 12, 2013
ONE GUY FOR MY COMPOUND NO DEY PAY LIGHT BILL BUT HIM DEY SLEEP WITH GEN TILL DAY BREAK. 27 DEC 2010 NEPA CUT OUR LIGHT MY INVERTER STAY 2 DAYS COME OFF I RUN COMOT FOR HOUSE THINKING SAY THIS PEOPLE GO GET CHANGE OF MIND, FOR WIA, SEGUN NO GREE PAY I COME CARRY THE MONEY WEN WE DON PAY GO GIVE HIM SISTER MAKE THEM COMPLETE AM GO PAY, STORY CHANGE THE BABE CARRY THE MONEY DISCHARGE. IN FACT NA 10TH JAN 2011 THEM COME DO THE LIGHT. WE STAYED ALMOST 2 WEEKS WITHOUT LIGHT

4 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by nitlad: 11:03am On Mar 12, 2013
mysticgal: if i were proud i wont have any frnd dat lives dere,so gimme a break and hey u dnt have 2 insult me to make a point.
If you were not proud, then you would not speak ill of your friend's residence like that.
I'm sure your friend wouldn't turn down a good chance of living in a posh apartment!
The least you can do is be euphemistic with your words!

Show some respect!

20 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by mysticgal(f): 11:05am On Mar 12, 2013
stop nitlad.you're cussing,not sharing your experience,if you're idle,chew gum pls.atleast we said our's#duh#
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by talktimi(m): 11:05am On Mar 12, 2013
I stayed in one while in school, survived many escapades too grin I remember a neighbor directly opposite my room who had her boyfriend squatting with her, I shared my food anytime I cooked and thought and we generally had fun together, I had human beings as neighbors until my room mate started giving me gist of how my neighbor and her boyfriend insult me & another neighbor anytime we're off to class and it happened regularly because when he's home, he locks himself in the house. Me and my fellow abused neighbor decided to visit "alhaji" for some wraps of weed, we got an ashawo key, got into their room and poured the weed inside their pot of soup. They packed out FAST

4 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 12, 2013

3 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by cyril83(m): 11:08am On Mar 12, 2013
jhydebaba: Lemme go first.

Yeah! It was midnight. I had a loud shout outside my window, I peeped outside to see what was happening. Gosh! It was my neighbour an Islamic cleric (Alfa). I quickly put on my slippers because I dare not sleep naked cuz of happenings like this cheesy I dashed out to see what has happened again.

It was Alfa and his wife as well as a co - tenant. Everybody was outside, trust "face me I face you" now. Alfa told us that his wife is fond of spending about 10minutes outside at midnight anytime she wanted to visit the toilet (general toilet for all the tenants). Though he never suspected any foul play until another co - tenant hinted him. So, this fateful day, he pretended to be deeply asleep. The wife tip toed as usual to the toilet cheesy he waited for about 4minutes before going out to meet the wife.
Alas! When he got to the toilet, he called on his wife to open the door that he was pressed but the wife couldn't. He then locked the door outside and shouted "thief, thief, thief..." to attract other neighbours to come out and see what has happened (as witness now). When we all converged, he opened the door. Lo and behold, it was Alfa's wife and baba wakila sweating like christmas chicken cheesy grin grin
Do you reside at ile alayo?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Building Collapses In Ikoyi, Many Trapped / List Of Estate Owned By Lagos State Government| Co-tenant / How Many Block To Fence 2 Plot Of Land (120 X 100)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.