Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race (16350 Views)

Breaking News: David Edvbie Wins Delta Governorship Primariy / Gulak, Ribadu Carpet Fintiri For Joining Adamawa Governorship Race / Pat Utomi Dumps APC, To Run For Delta Governorship Race Under PDP. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by MrGarri: 3:48pm On Mar 12, 2013
Very interesting development!!

Only fools who believe in nothing or stand for nothing can be negative about such a development.

Interestingly, Kenyamo has an excellent anti-corruption record and we expect he won't want to soil that name. We need a young, vibrant and forthright man like kenyamo in my state.

His declaration has sent a signal to the ruling party to sit up as credible candidates are emerging who will kick them out at the right time.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by victokafor(m): 4:11pm On Mar 12, 2013
I wish him PDP..no I mean GOODLUCK!!!
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by kessyur: 4:51pm On Mar 12, 2013
Please do contact me on kessyur@yahoo.com, if u are interested in joining DUF. I expect all meaning Deltans who are not happy with d spate of development in our beloved oil rich Delta to subscribe to this.
deandavid: i dey tell u, i like join too sef.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by Ebenezerk2: 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2013
They will not allow him to get there bcs he will probe all the past governors as an activist who fights for the common man
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by manosteel(m): 5:26pm On Mar 12, 2013
This is a welcome development atleast More prisons will be built for Deltans and the Wafi boys to decongest the already over crowded prisons by the rule of law offenders.
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by happitech: 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2013
There is no point saying too much about kayamo. He is a bonified citizen of the state he can contest for any position. After all d annomias ve d capital dat makes dem more greedier to want to acguire capital and govnor @ desame time and with lesser gty of oil
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by hardknockbroda(m): 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2013
A neutral person has come out to declare interest to become governor and pple are saying all sort of things... Nigerians are really confused i swear
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by Shaggyfreshfish(m): 7:50pm On Mar 12, 2013
Idi Amin: Keyamo and Utomi can go to hell for all i care. UDUAGHAN shuld continue his good works joor.:p
Pls go bck to ur psychiatric ward cos u r mentaly incapacitated, incumbent n deranged.
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by aforebby: 8:13pm On Mar 12, 2013
so all this keyamo activities and this anti government campaign is to promote self ambition like that of oshiomole when he was in NLC,i think i should become an activist now,,anyway,lets see how it will goes...keyamo for governor...i wil lend him my support sha
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by redsun(m): 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2013
Tolexander: The problem about this kind of people is that at the end of the day, you discovered that they are unable to transfer their professional dexterity to governmental administration.

It is not always the visionary's fault,rather it is the primitive populace that usually choose bowls of instant noddles,rice and salt to a better,progressive and steadfast future
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by seechris(m): 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2013
NO NOT FESTUS KEYAMO.WE NEED SOMEONE ELSE.
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by seechris(m): 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2013
ITS JUST LIKE GIVING NIGERIA TO FLY CHRIS OKOTIE TO RULE,REALLY WE HAVENT COMPREHENDED THE IMMENSITY OF WHAT IT TAKES TO GOVERN A STATE ESP ONE LIKE DELTA,IF ONLY YOU CAN KNOW THE PRESSURE ON EMMANUEL UDUAGHAN BY THE TRAD RULERS,GOD FATHERS...ITS HARD TO STAY FOCUSED,WE JUST SEE THE LEADER,WE FAIL TO REALISE THE CROWD OF WOLVES BANDITS AND KILLERS SURROUNDING THEM,ALL EYES ON THE CAKE,ITS A VERY TOUGH JOB,NEEDS A VERY TOUGH MAN,TOUGH AND RUGGED,AND VERY HARD TO FIND A GOOD TOUGH MAN WHOS HANDS ARE CLEAN AMD READY TO FIGHT FOR THE PEOPLE.
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by oseiwe(m): 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2013
Does Festus Keyamo excite any okada man? Wat Ogboru couldn't do, Keyamo wanna attempt, boys go chop him money disappear.
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by musiwa19: 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2013
keyamo i think is from bayelsa state and not delta state.

he was fighting sylia in bayelsa , check your record

[img]http://2.bp..com/-s0Ep4svcx8I/T85bOEAeiUI/AAAAAAAABCM/xwMiXS2PKhU/s1600/timipre_sylva.jpg[/img]
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by Ferdinandu(m): 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2013
If he doesn't want to tarnish his image let him stay back in his Zone 1 chamber and continue with Activism he knows best. sorry this is Delta state I miss my road!
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by donpatho: 10:30pm On Mar 12, 2013
Is dat why he was making noise b4.a talkative lik him can rule a state.I could remember wen this guy was making noise during demeji bankole time I know he drawing attention to his self.
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by Nobody: 6:08am On Mar 13, 2013
musiwa19: keyamo i think is from bayelsa state and not delta state.

he was fighting sylia in bayelsa , check your record

[img]http://2.bp..com/-s0Ep4svcx8I/T85bOEAeiUI/AAAAAAAABCM/xwMiXS2PKhU/s1600/timipre_sylva.jpg[/img]
You must be hiiiigh on dry animal dung.
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by dulphines: 10:24am On Mar 13, 2013
tutu1: Dreamer, looser
I beg no abuse me oh, before i abuse your papa!
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by OneNaira6: 11:44am On Mar 13, 2013
How did I miss this thread? This has to be comedy.

OP who again is planning to run for governor? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You're kidding right?

SMH!! Goodluck to Keyamo
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by OneNaira6: 11:45am On Mar 13, 2013
Idi Amin: Keyamo and Utomi can go to hell for all i care. UDUAGHAN shuld continue his good works joor.:p

Which good works are you talking about
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by Afam4eva(m): 11:55am On Mar 13, 2013
superior1: He smells like the APC candidate for Delta Gubernatorial
How can he be when he has spent the better part of last 4 tears rubbishing Fashola's supposed achievements.

@post
I'll prefer an Utomi to govern Delta state. I don't know why he's shying away from contesting to be a governor of Delta state. It's people like him that we need there.
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by Afam4eva(m): 11:59am On Mar 13, 2013
abdulkayus: bt was it nt Festus Keyamo dat wrote dat article abt d share of oil block inwhich he said north dont own d 80% of d oil block and many ppl were here abusin Yoruba tribe. So, Keyamo na Delta guy, wonder shall never end. Bt mehnnn, Delta politics is bloody. Wish him d best
I think you're talking about Femi Falana.
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by OneNaira6: 12:00pm On Mar 13, 2013
Afam4eva:
How can he be when he has spent the better part of last 4 tears rubbishing Fashola's supposed achievements.

@post
I'll prefer an Utomi to govern Delta state. I don't know why he's shying away from contesting to be a governor of Delta state. It's people like him that we need there.

Utomi desire isn't governorship, he wants the presidential seat. He's the definition of what I call "wants the bigger things, forget the smaller things". Sadly, it has not crossed his mind people wouldn't vote for someone that is not tested first despite having a high number of fans. Most people would rather see him in action first before deciding if he's good enough to be president. I wish one day Pat utomi use that sense he got and run for governor. It'll be a landslide for him if he ever does.
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by Afam4eva(m): 12:03pm On Mar 13, 2013
One_Naira:

Utomi desire isn't governorship, he wants the presidential seat. He's the definition of what I call "wants the bigger things, forget the smaller things". Sadly, it has not crossed his mind people wouldn't vote for someone that is not tested first despite having a high number of fans. Most people would rather see him in action first before deciding if he's good enough to be president. I wish one day Pat utomi use that sense he got and run for governor. It'll be a landslide for him if he ever does.
Rochas Okorocha was like him but put his presidential dream on hold and went to govern his state. That's how it should be.
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by oseme4u2: 3:04pm On Mar 13, 2013
you must be a goat to spill dat out of ur mouth
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by oseiwe(m): 8:12pm On Mar 13, 2013
oseme4u2: you must be a goat to spill dat out of ur mouth
Guy, take am easy, evrybody get him candidate. Na wetin u do so dey cause fight.
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by factuallogik: 4:25pm On Mar 18, 2013
The basic truth about leadership is that " you cannot give what you dont have"
For years , we have seen clueless leaders lead our states and the country as a whole, we have seen the economy and the lives of the people continue to exponentially deteriorate.
Through all of these , all Nigerians have done is sit down, analyse, curse and "literally do nothing".
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results.
The simple solution to the problem of Nigeria is that we need a new breed of leaders, people who genuinely have the good of the people at heart, people of integrity who know know what needs to be done and who are not afraid to do it.

I cannot say that I guarantee that Keyama will take the state out of its decadent state, its current state of "suffering in the midst of plenty" , but what we all know is that he is someone who has stood up for the good of the masses, he has publicly aired his views on the way he expects the people to live, he advocates a better life for the people.

It is people like this that we should be hoping will rise and choose to challenge the current evil in our land.

DONT FORGET, "EVIL PREVAILS WHEN THE GOOD MEN FOLD THEIR ARMS AND DO NOTHING"
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by AK481(m): 8:29am On Mar 21, 2013
CHESSBOARD:

grin grin grin..hahahahah NL...crazy ppl,

Hey where is OKIJA JUJU...u sound alike
he is okija juju
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by ewosk: 10:08pm On Jun 16, 2013
hmmm ''idi amin'' no wonder you are saying good work exist in delta under dis dispensation...u are either blind or not well informed...Uduaghan admin. is ''casted''...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N750m Car Scam: Ortom Lauds EFCC Over Arrest Of Benue Speaker, 14 Lawmakers / PDP Crisis Takes New Twist With Secondus Suspension / Adams Unaji Is Dead (Occupy Nigeria Activist)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.