Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Ladies, What Is The Best Way To Get You? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies, What Is The Best Way To Get You? (1106 Views)

Ladies, What Would You Rate Me? / What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? / Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What Is The Best Way To Get You? by larger20(m): 8:32pm On May 06, 2006
The answers u will provide will help single men find their true love. I understand that every woman is diffrent but lets see what u have to say smiley
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Way To Get You? by hotangel2(f): 8:51pm On May 06, 2006
They (we) wont tell u what you should do to get us. WORK UR ASS OUT, and find out urself. tongue
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Way To Get You? by mokwuosa(f): 9:43pm On May 06, 2006
hot-angel:

They (we) wont tell u what you should do to get us. WORK UR ASS OUT, and find out yourself. tongue

I would normally agree with this one but then I have to remember that in situations where I am trying to get that special guy, I pray for some advice that will direct me and minimize the difficulty in achieving the prize. 

Therefore, my two-sense is this:  honesty and romance.  There is nothing more appealing than a man who is honest.  However, there is a distinction between being cruel-honest and being kind-honest.  In that I mean, cruel-honesty is where you don't care whose feelings you hurt when stating the truth.  While on the other hand, kind-honest is stating the truth but stating it in a manner that is considerate of the recipient's feelings.  The kind-honesty is truly appealing. 

Furthermore, romance.  Every woman loves a bit of romance; however, the question becomes as to what extent she desires it.  I personally prefer the simple type: phone calls just to say "hi," sweet emails here and there, and little spontaneous things.  No need to do extravegant things.  grin

All in all, I believe simply that any woman just wants to feel that she is wanted--truly and genuinely wanted--not lusted!
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Way To Get You? by larger20(m): 9:58pm On May 06, 2006
mokwuosa:

I would normally agree with this one but then I have to remember that in situations where I am trying to get that special guy, I pray for some advice that will direct me and minimize the difficulty in achieving the prize.

Therefore, my two-sense is this: honesty and romance. There is nothing more appealing than a man who is honest. However, there is a distinction between being cruel-honest and being kind-honest. In that I mean, cruel-honesty is where you don't care whose feelings you hurt when stating the truth. While on the other hand, kind-honest is stating the truth but stating it in a manner that is considerate of the recipient's feelings. The kind-honesty is truly appealing.

Furthermore, romance. Every woman loves a bit of romance; however, the question becomes as to what extent she desires it. I personally prefer the simple type: phone calls just to say "hi," sweet emails here and there, and little spontaneous things. No need to do extravegant things. grin

All in all, I believe simply that any woman just wants to feel that she is wanted--truly and genuinely wanted--not lusted!

I am glad for your sincerelity. I c u r wearing ur graduation dress, when did u graduate?
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Way To Get You? by larger20(m): 10:00pm On May 06, 2006
[/quote][quote author=hot-angel link=topic=12228.msg341041#msg341041 date=1146945098]
They (we) wont tell u what you should do to get us. WORK UR ASS OUT, and find out yourself. tongue

hmm hotangel well like my post said, women are diffrent, the second person responding just proved u wrong, So what i understand from ur comment is that u do rather prefer the man to discover what u like, well if that works for u then that is ur preference, I like mokuwsa's comment better, it will help her find her true match,
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Way To Get You? by mokwuosa(f): 10:33pm On May 06, 2006
@ larger_20, I graduated from undergrad about 4 years ago. I just couldn't find a more random pic to post. I really need to scan more pictures.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Way To Get You? by larger20(m): 10:59pm On May 06, 2006
mokwuosa:

@ larger_20, I graduated from undergrad about 4 years ago. I just couldn't find a more random pic to post. I really need to scan more pictures.

thats kool,
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Way To Get You? by chinani(f): 11:58pm On May 06, 2006
KNOW WHAT YOU WANT before you set out to get her. B/c if you don't you'll blow hot & cold and she'll think you're "playing games" when if fact you were trying to make a decision on how much time to invest etc. etc. Also, express your sincerity in a way that she can appreciate.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Way To Get You? by sammyjl(f): 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2006
kiss Be yourself, do small things, like sweet sms and calls and be romantic. You don't have to go out of your mind to please a woman. Look at her signs, does she also want you.

Go ahead and tell her. Disappointments are everywhere, so be prepared.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Way To Get You? by menike(m): 6:00am On Nov 19, 2006
@mokwuosa
Thnx for tha lectures wink
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Way To Get You? by iice(f): 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2006
Honesty and a good sense of oneself grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Way To Get You? by amodu(m): 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2006
iice, long time no see.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Way To Get You? by iice(f): 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2006
For a minute there, i was like who da hell? grin grin
Yup its been awhile, have been a lil occupied and stuffs.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Best Way To Get You? by koolboi(m): 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2006
sammyjl:

kiss Be yourself, do small things, like sweet sms and calls and be romantic. You don't have to go out of your mind to please a woman. Look at her signs, does she also want you.

Go ahead and tell her. Disappointments are everywhere, so be prepared.

yea, its a game that must be played

(1) (Reply)

Meet Chasis Sagamu Girls,im Angela,2003/2004 Set: / I Need A Beautiful Girl From Age Of 18-22 Anywhere / Busty Ladies Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.