Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,705 members, 7,805,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Pastors Chris, Fake Pastors And True Men Of God's Conspiracy Of Silence!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors Chris, Fake Pastors And True Men Of God's Conspiracy Of Silence!! (1147 Views)

Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! / The True Men Of God Saw Change While Tithe Beggars Were Shouting PDP / Five Ways To Identify Fake Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastors Chris, Fake Pastors And True Men Of God's Conspiracy Of Silence!! by TheBeam(m): 10:16am On Mar 12, 2013
-"The holy spirit said I should tell you, this year, You will reap where u did not soooow!!"

-"All ur enemies shall DIIIEEEEE!!"

All you need to do is just bring a seed of faith, give sacrificially, the more ur seed the more ur blessing.......

This is a short cap of every single message in most churches these days and the economic reality of our society is such that there's nothing people won't believe just to achieve a measure of progress. Unfortunately, this is a situation fraudsters in cassocks prey on and fleece unsuspecting Nigerians of their hard-earned sweat. They collect "sacrificial seed" for buying and maintaining fleets of jets while majority of the contibutors don't even have cars.

I can almost hear u think "mscheew another church hater".....but, Hold-up! That's not where I'm going, this is just an Intro!

Despicable though the 1st group of pastors are, they are still better than these next set. The worse pastors are the ones who impoverish their members both materially, financially and worse spiritually!
After fleecing the poor congregation, they still propagate fallacies and abominable doctrines:

-I have divorced my wife and it's final, church pls respect our decision! (Pastor Okotie)
-It's okay to be a homosexual/drink alchohol, it's ur heart that matters. (Pastor Chris)
-God does not reject the tithe of a prostitute, even if he doesn't bless her in return, he'll because of the tithe show her mercy and draw her to him. (Pastor Chris)

So called "men-of-God" presiding over millions of viewers and believers spout these doctrines of Belial and deliberately mislead gullible people who'd rather sit under their ministrations than listen to pure undiluted messages because those ones are not appealing to the senses.

Dear reader, now u probably think "he's still not said anything different". Here's my bottom line:
Jesus Vs Pharisees,
Peter Vs High priest,
Paul Vs several pharisees and Rabbis,
Elijah Vs Prophets of Baal (Mt. Carmel),
Paul Vs several Xtian leaders in his epistles,

These are some biblical examples where conscientious servants of God acted swiftly to correct and denounce fake prophets and spurious doctrines in the bible.
Now if we are all following Jesus and the early apostle's examples;

1)Why is it all the men of God in Nigeria nowadays cower from being seen as controversial and instead ignore dangerous doctrines by obviously fake prophets (I AM NOT JUDGING, BIBLE SAYS "BY THEIR FRUITS YE SHALL KNOW THEM"wink?

2) Why do they value their reputations more than the millions of souls these pretenders are leading t destruction?

3) Why will no one ever go on TV or national dailies and declare : so and so teaching is wrong! This is not a Godly doctrine?

4) Why will they rather diplomatically announce in their churches "let's pray against end-time spirit in the church so that we don't fall for false doctrines like *some leading pastors have*".

5)Why not come out boldly like Shedrach and his friends and say:

"Pastor Okotie, you are a hypocrite and a sinner! God says do not divorce your wife, you did, God says forgive each other your sins and live in peace with all men, you didn't. Repent!"

Why oh why, do we prefer the path of least resistance in serving God??!!!

This is a conspiracy to aid and abet the harmful doctrines being mixed in christianity now (by the singular fact of our collective inaction).
And very soon if we continue ignoring them........a time will come when these same fake prophets will define christianity worldwide and the true prophets (at least to all outward appearances), the Adeboyes, Kumuyis, Olusanyas will be seen by majority as the impostors and fake pastors.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Medical Science Meets Faith.come And Join In A Fast For DJDOLA I/28/2015 / Moral Conformism And Self-discovery / Pastors And Imams Should Answer These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.