|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,257,880 members, 4,939,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2019 at 11:57 AM
|Land Procurement & 3rd Party Settlements by Cleverley(m): 11:22am On Mar 12, 2013|
Good people of Nairaland, please i need urgent orientation on the following. . . .
1) what is the current percentage payable to an agent during land purchase.
2)where is it charge to?
3) what the commission of the witness to the agreement? And who pays it
4) what is government commission (if any).
|Re: Land Procurement & 3rd Party Settlements by Pptyconcession: 1:07pm On Mar 12, 2013|
1. it all depends on what value the land is if its transacytion below 20Million you pay
2. Charge to the buyer please/ but if the family/land owner decide to give too its not bad.
3. commission to witness is not to be paid to anybody/ anybody can witness
4.There is nothing like government commission unless they says Withholding tax/VAT
hope this helps
|Re: Land Procurement & 3rd Party Settlements by Cleverley(m): 3:07pm On Mar 12, 2013|
Someone mention that the witness/signee to the said land has its own percentage. . This is generating alot of confusion
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23