Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

How Much Would The Gear Box For An EOD V6 Cost? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Much Would The Gear Box For An EOD V6 Cost? (3141 Views)

Preventive Maintance Tips : Automatic Gear Box / Can A Faulty Brain Box Affect The Gear Box Of A Car / Pls Help....car Jerks When I Put The Gear In Reverse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Would The Gear Box For An EOD V6 Cost? by pristine(m): 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2013
Any seller in the house know how much the gear box for a V6 2004 Accord would Cost
Re: How Much Would The Gear Box For An EOD V6 Cost? by donbuchi1(m): 2:37pm On Mar 13, 2013
sell it...
Re: How Much Would The Gear Box For An EOD V6 Cost? by calculusx(m): 1:37am On Mar 14, 2013
between 110k - 130k but im afraid the section where they sell gear box in ladipo is still shut except you try owode or better still oyingbo.
Re: How Much Would The Gear Box For An EOD V6 Cost? by pristine(m): 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2013
Calculsx Thanks I would go to oyingbo
Re: How Much Would The Gear Box For An EOD V6 Cost? by pristine(m): 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2013
Scanned it at oyinbo...Didnt Need to Change it Just changed the Switches and it is perfect Now...Thanks Calclux
Re: How Much Would The Gear Box For An EOD V6 Cost? by lonelydora: 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2013
Gear selector switch can make you condemn your gearbox..... scan it first at any computerised good mechanic. It happened to me and the culprit was 25k selector switch. I stay in Ph and bought mine in Aba. Don't condemn the gear box first. Incase, you have made up your mind to buy another, contact me so that i buy the your switch.
Re: How Much Would The Gear Box For An EOD V6 Cost? by Melvinbenggy: 4:21am On Jul 17, 2022
Please a friend of mine needs help his v6 gear is misbehaving the gear is not smart as it used to be but I think it's electrical what do you think?
Re: How Much Would The Gear Box For An EOD V6 Cost? by buygala(m): 7:14am On Jul 17, 2022
Melvinbenggy:
Please a friend of mine needs help his v6 gear is misbehaving the gear is not smart as it used to be but I think it's electrical what do you think?

We co-think with you that it's electrical problem smiley
Re: How Much Would The Gear Box For An EOD V6 Cost? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
pristine:
Any seller in the house know how much the gear box for a V6 2004 Accord would Cost
I have it.

(1) (Reply)

Direction On Where To Get Single Cell Radiator---toyota Camry 2003 / Gone / Vw Golf 3 Conversion From Carburetor To Mono-point Injection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.