Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Don't Betray The Saviour - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Betray The Saviour (461 Views)

The TRUE PICTURE Of JESUS Christ,the Saviour Of The World, REVEALED! / The Professional Names Of Our Lord Jesus Christ The Saviour Of The Whole World / Re:The Only Saviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Betray The Saviour by Yornandrew: 4:47pm On Mar 12, 2013
This is for Christians who have given their lives to Christ.
We betray Christ by our actions on a daily basis. I pray i don't betray my saviour's trust by falling into the devils antics to sell out my soul and salvation. Don't betray the saviour like Judas who sold the saviour for 30 pieces of silver. You know his ultimate end

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Preparations For This Palm Sunday? / Thread For Drama Ministers / Catholic Processions Today? What Do You Make Of It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.