Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,077 members, 7,807,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? (5054 Views)

Wierd Things That Make You Feel Really Good / Mtn's Aeroplane Promo: What Will You Do If You Win It? / Funny/Unusual/wierd Last Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by bolex(m): 10:30pm On May 06, 2006
What are the wierdest things you would do if you won £1m shocked

For me

- I will go and kiss an old woman kiss kiss

- I will jump from a plane

- I might run to the main road , get hit by a speeding vehicle and get up , run home & die there cheesy grin

- Maybe I will screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaammmmmmm and start breaking anything that comes my way cool

- For all I know , whoever is beside me by the , boy , girl , man , woman , dog , cat will get a kiss , a £1m worth of kiss wink kiss kiss kiss kiss

How about you , what weird stuffs will you do ? Please, make is laugh with whatever you say.
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by hotangel2(f): 10:42pm On May 06, 2006
U r a sicko bola. I still got love for u tho. lol

I wont act weird, but if im to act weird:

i most deffinitely will run outside naked.
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by bolex(m): 11:28pm On May 06, 2006
lol @ hot angel

grin

i would have done that even b4 the £1m comes

lol

I will go and swim in Atlantic Ocean

PS: kiss much love for u
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by bolex(m): 11:29pm On May 06, 2006
& haha , you won;t act weird

you wish

common , don;t be shy and drop the wrid stuffs you do grin

this thread , ( am sure by God's power ) would be filled with posts by tomorrow so drop yours 1st

cheesy
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by eveseh(f): 1:28am On May 07, 2006
i will buy house for my mamie and the other one i used it
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by bolex(m): 1:29am On May 07, 2006
eveseh:

i will buy house for my mamie and the other one i used it

that's not weird

i said WEIRD
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by eveseh(f): 1:41am On May 07, 2006
bolex:

that's not weird

i said WEIRD

? how do u mean
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by bolex(m): 1:45am On May 07, 2006
ok .,,,

£1m can drive anyone crazy

at the instant of winning it

Some people like me  wink would kiss the next person beside me , be it man , woman , boi , girl , old woman , dog or cat

some people like hot-angel will run out naked ,

some people like you ,,, what weird stuff or crazy or unthinkable stuff would you do

haha , I might probably climb on a plane naked shouting ,  I JUST WON £1M

tongue
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by sade511(f): 3:12am On May 07, 2006
This is not weird but its what I'd do.

I would play it cool and go straight to Nigeria to get my Grandparents.
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by bolex(m): 3:29am On May 07, 2006
mehn

, no offence

if you not got weird stuffs to say, don;t contribute on this thread

kiss kiss kiss no offence , am sorry kiss kiss kiss

but evry1 wd go crazy for £1m

so I wanna hear werid stuffs
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by sade511(f): 3:47am On May 07, 2006
No problemo wink.
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by Blue2(m): 11:08am On May 07, 2006
what wierd thing would i do if i win a million pounds!

I'd organise a groovy nude party on a chartered Boeing 707 from naija to Barbados and who would my guests, undecided

I think i'd run an Ad on nairaland and offer the lucky few teh time of thier life!!!
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by kodewrita(m): 7:16pm On May 07, 2006
Start counting,

1 start running around in my boxers chanting allelluyah
2 start crying and hugging strangers beside me.
3. laughing uncontrollably.
4. start climbing everything climbable in my vicinity shouting "I am king of the hill"
5. inform my university that i will pay the fees of anyone lucky enough to be my room mate.
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by Grizzly(m): 7:24pm On May 07, 2006
weird? have u seen weird? tongue i'll get ma tailor to sew me a suit with 1000 NAIRA notes, then wear it to church. cool
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by Ladyflamez(f): 7:29pm On May 07, 2006
Run and scream on the street grin grin grin grin
Go and anounce on radio cool cool cool cool
keep it away from ppl shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by Ericjuwon(m): 8:18pm On May 07, 2006
Ma guy something dey happen, It will be contest with Tu-face over his MTV award and my milla on gound.It will be strictly free style yabbish whoever wins go away with both prize.Tu-face am on for ur RazzMatazz, Weild or not na so i go do am.
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by Grizzly(m): 8:22pm On May 07, 2006
Shuoo. o boy u get beef?
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by bolex(m): 8:24pm On May 07, 2006
grin grin grin

ur asses are funny

but , common , more werid stuffs wink

i might run naked to ma uni's fees department and pay fees the next 4 years
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by badman(m): 8:54pm On May 07, 2006
ahhhh!!! i will share it round till it finishes
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by zeb(m): 9:07pm On May 07, 2006
Will chartered a limousine. Smoke some Cuban cigar
Drink Christal Champagne

Will Keep the one million pounds in front of me and start singing Pressures,
my pressures one £1 million, my pressures £1m.
Money, my pressures money, my pressure million, pressures money,

*Will call Smigol to come and help me sing pressures for me*
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by Grizzly(m): 9:14pm On May 07, 2006
zeb:

Will chartered a limousine.  Smoke some Cuban cigar
Drink Christal Champagne

Will Keep the one million pounds in front of me and start singing Pressures,
my pressures one £1 million, my pressures £1m.
Money, my pressures money, my pressure million, pressures money,

*Will call Smigol  to  come  and help me sing pressures for me*

Boy oh boy lipsrsealed Lmfao. haaaaaa! u won men. u r one weird son. *My pressures* HAAAAAA! cool
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by nuru(m): 9:29pm On May 07, 2006
I will build 700 mosques in 700 cities of the world
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by Ciaralover(f): 10:36pm On May 07, 2006
I will Lick in a dog Ass!!

I will Bleep Myself

I will tell Ja Rule i love him

I will go to school Mismatch or maybe Naked!!
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by sade511(f): 10:55pm On May 07, 2006
CiaraLover now that is weird.
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by Badman888(m): 11:04pm On May 07, 2006
I would invest the cash big time
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by xdos(m): 11:32pm On May 07, 2006
na wah oh!!! na crase people full nl,
as for me, it will look like a dream to me,
I'll first say my prayer to make sure the money doesnt disappear then
I'll go to the market, buy a cane then guess what,
(agba ego nkiti, ona ezuzuari) I'll flog hell out of the money,
after that, I'll start jumping on the money with shoes on
I'll then walk the street like (muna onye ha, muna onye ha)
I'll wear boxers, with one shoe on one leg and slippers on the other one, I'll wear a long time and tuck the end into my boxers.

Inshort, lemme reserve my comment, When will dat come to pass cry
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by ldollier(f): 11:52pm On May 07, 2006
wait a minute, is that pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked. okay, in order to win one million pounds i would be a zombie!!!!. as in ask me any weird thing, i would do it/
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by larger20(m): 12:58am On May 08, 2006
I will give all the money to the poor developing countries like liberia to express deeply how i feel about the suffering of poor nations and to prove to the world that if i see anything i can do to make the world a better place, i will do it. This will be concidered wierd by most econimist but you know what? My happiness in christ who strenghtens me to do this surpasses all human understaning
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by Grizzly(m): 1:13am On May 08, 2006
OMG! That large speaking or wut? shocked shocked shocked cool
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by disney(f): 1:53am On May 08, 2006
Hum grin grin

@hotangel, thats so funny.

Sha, if l were to win a $1 million naira, hum, l would run to the mall and buy the whole clothes, shoes, bags and a nice Hummer for myself and life is good. grin grin grin

NB:don't forget ur body guard cos thiefs go plenty
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by Grizzly(m): 2:16am On May 08, 2006
Thats not weird
Re: What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? by bolex(m): 2:36am On May 08, 2006
grin grin grin grin

only seb has said something really weird

haha , common guys

should we change the weird to crazy ?

large_20 , you should have gone to poor villages in Nigeria to distribute the money , not Liberia

that's something else from weird

I thought of maself singing PRESSURES £1M, that sh*t was funny

damn ,

ok another weird thing I might do is go to the girl I love so much and tell her , look you aint sh*t to me  wink , haha , that if there was one

Change the money to coins and save it in the bank under ma bed @ home ,

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ONE CHANCE!!! / The World's Longest Tongue Own By A Girl / I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.