Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,750 members, 7,802,295 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

How To Pray Five Times A Day - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How To Pray Five Times A Day (10106 Views)

Why Do We Find It Difficult To Pray Five Times Daily / Do We Really Have To Pray 5 Times A Day? / Is It Unislamic To Pray To Allah For A Male Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Pray Five Times A Day by InvertedHammer: 3:26pm On Mar 15, 2013
WARNING:

***To avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to Islam***

...Therefore, I reserve my comment.
Re: How To Pray Five Times A Day by MrDon12: 3:46pm On Mar 15, 2013
nice write up but u should have tried to be brief.....
Re: How To Pray Five Times A Day by POLICECAP: 3:59pm On Mar 15, 2013
Hey mr post hider.. You hid all my post bt left d one I was quoted in... tongue tongue
Re: How To Pray Five Times A Day by surveycash(m): 5:35pm On Mar 15, 2013
Airforce1: I want to convert from christianity to muslim and u gotta help me

Will ya?

Here's How:

1. For a Muslim, every action begins with your intention. Quietly, to yourself, make the intention to embrace Islam as your faith.

2. Say the following words with clarity of intention, firm faith and belief:

3. Say: "Ash-hadu an la ilaha ill Allah." (I bear witness that there is no diety but Allah.)

4. Say: "Wa ash-hadu ana Muhammad ar-rasullallah." (And I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.)

5. Take a shower, symbolically cleansing yourself of your past life. (Some people prefer to shower before making the declaration of faith above; either way is acceptable.)

6. Learn how to pray and practice Islam in your daily life.

7. Continue to learn, study, and grow in your new faith. Seek support from Muslims if available.

8. Maintain your existing family relationships to the best of your ability. Some may have difficulty accepting your decision, but at all times try to keep the doors open and be a good example of humility, kindness, and

9. Share your story, to find comraderie and to inspire other

http://islam.about.com/od/converts/ht/convert.htm

1 Like

Re: How To Pray Five Times A Day by surveycash(m): 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2013
@op...Thanks for this. May God make it easy on us all.
I just downloaded the "Time 4 Salat" app from playstore with 4.7/5.0 positive review. Try it.
Re: How To Pray Five Times A Day by Sike(m): 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2013
Masha Allahu.
Re: How To Pray Five Times A Day by dartsidius7(m): 6:13pm On Mar 15, 2013
The most important thing is conviction. most people find it easy to pray when they have problems. just think of how cool it will be to pray when you dont have problems. same way that you will appreciate a friend that remembers you when he needs favours and when he does not need anything. I think God will appreciate you if you always remember Him.
Re: How To Pray Five Times A Day by wyvilleinc: 7:41pm On Mar 15, 2013
hrmkz:

Yes, u will re start the solat from the begining.

No, u will only start from the rakkaa that u stopped. U only start all over for ablution
Re: How To Pray Five Times A Day by Sormeh: 10:57pm On Mar 15, 2013
Really an inspiring piece. Jazaks.
Re: How To Pray Five Times A Day by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 15, 2013
Am not a muslim but its a nice article.
Re: How To Pray Five Times A Day by misslaw(f): 12:17am On Mar 16, 2013
dis is great....also tryin to kip up wit ma solat
Re: How To Pray Five Times A Day by coolheed: 4:30am On Mar 16, 2013
Inspiring topic.

In addition, it is important to always be in the company of people that are conscious of their solat (when practicable). The question we should ask ourself is "How many Muslims that pray regularly do you have as close friends". A man adapts to acts and religions of people he chooses as close friends - Hadith of Prophet (not quoting verbatim).

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Not Compare Yourself With Others! / Sultan Announces October 15 as Eid-ul- Adha / The “miracles Of Nature” That Are Widely Spoken Of Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.