Stats: 3,150,178 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? (26219 Views)

15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / Males, Is It Right To Disrespect Your Girlfriend's Or Wife's Father? / 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 15, 2013
I think it's wrong to disrespect your spouse.

But on the other hand, how many men still love their women like they used to when their women grow older and start losing their looks? How many men take in younger wives or a younger mistress?

Some men lose respect when they lose their job.
Some women lose undivided attention once they start losing their looks.

Life isn't always fair.

Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 15, 2013
Losing their looks? Maybe they should take care of themselves and stop eating everything they see to maintain a good body shape. Let all adults take responsibility for their actions.
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 16, 2013
you can stay slim but you can't stop the aging process. it's natural.

Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 16, 2013
carefreewannabe: you can stay slim but you can't stop the aging process. it's natural.

Have you heard of graceful ageing like Halley berry & likes ? they're blacks too right ?
Good skincare regimen and control what you eat.

And last time I checked men age too, so couples age together, it's up to women to take care of glitches here & there, we owe ourselves that much.

(unless ofcourse there's a huge age difference undecided) ,

Live a Refined life and your man will follow you like your pet. cool

P.S don't get me wrong , wether you're size 4 coolor plus size, we all need to watch what we eat to maintain our shapes. after all y'all men saw you before he put a ring on it.
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 16, 2013
jidegirl12:

Have you heard of graceful ageing like Halley berry & likes ? they're blacks too right ?
Good skincare regimen and control what you eat.

And last time I checked men age too, so couples age together, it's up to women to take care of glitches here & there, we owe ourselves that much.

(unless ofcourse there's a huge age difference undecided) ,

Live a Refined life and your man will follow you like your pet. cool

P.S don't get me wrong , wether you're size 4 coolor plus size, we all need to watch what we eat to maintain our shapes. after all y'all men saw you before he put a ring on it.

Are you comparing ordinary people to Hollywood stars? Do you think a mother of four chidlren who has a job and takes care of the cooking and house chores or even runs a business can put that much time into her work out and stuff like that like a Hollywood star or even afford the same creams or even a surgery? Do you think ordinary people have personal trainers? Or a swimming pool at home? Let's be realistic. How many people do you see on streets who look as "perfect" as a Hollywood star?

Apart from that, some people age better than others. Some people take care of themselves very well and still age faster than others.
Moreover, it's a different thing for a man to grow older than for a woman. How many men marry (much) younger women? How many women marry (much) younger men?

I agree that women must take care of themselves. But nothing can stop the aging process. Additionally, pregnancies leave signs on your body. I am not talknig abóut women who let themselves go and become obese. I'm talking about the aging process that only fake Hollywood lifestyle can make disappear. And unless YOU don't have a fortune, let's meet up when we turn 50 (don't know how old you're now but guess quite young) and talk again.

Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by Nobody: 1:24am On Mar 16, 2013
carefreewannabe:

Are you comparing ordinary people to Hollywood stars? Do you think a mother of four chidlren who has a job and takes care of the cooking and house chores or even runs a business can put that much time into her work out and stuff like that like a Hollywood star or even afford the same creams or even a surgery? Do you think ordinary people have personal trainers? Or a swimming pool at home? Let's be realistic. How many people do you see on streets who look as "perfect" as a Hollywood star?

And that's ^^^ everybody's excuses right there, Hollywood fake whatever- they have all the money crap!
@bolded I beg to differ, I've had 3 children , had 2 miscarriages before my kids so practically I've had 5 pregnancies in total in my life and I work full time and very involved in my kids lives, I don't have a maid either.
I work out 2 hrs a day ( okay I skip some days once in a while)and I play basketball and I've had few touch ups here and there wink to keep my looks on point. I don't wanna be out with my hubby and people asking us if I'm his sister, hell no! Besides I need to be happy within when I look in the mirror, and I'm saying on point.

carefreewannabe:
Apart from that, some people age better than others. Some people take care of themselves very well and still age faster than others.
Moreover, it's a different thing for a man to grow older than for a woman. How many men marry (much) younger women? How many women marry (much) younger men?

@ bolded How? ( pls explain with examples)
The only thing that age women faster is depression as a result of marital problems... wether you chose to be miserable for life because of a title or you want to live a fulfilled life and be happy , life's how you make it , your destiny is in your hands.
@second bolded ^^ I don't know what you're talking about undecided nor where you're getting at with that comparison.

carefreewannabe:
I agree that women must take care of themselves. But nothing can stop the aging process. Additionally, pregnancies leave signs on your body. I am not talknig abóut women who let themselves go and become obese. I'm talking about the aging process that only fake Hollywood lifestyle can make disappear. And unless YOU don't have a fortune, let's meet up when we turn 50 (don't know how old you're now but guess quite young) and talk again.

At least we agreed on something,

I'm yet to grasp the 'mysterious ageing process ' you kept hammering on because as far as I'm concern Blacks age wonderfully just so you don't know. Mother Nature blessed us with that.

About meeting up in 20years ? It's a date!
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by baby124: 2:10am On Mar 16, 2013
Na wa o shocked

Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by Nobody: 2:26am On Mar 16, 2013
baby_123: Na wa o shocked

Okay now grin
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by biolabee(m): 2:46am On Mar 16, 2013
it is inevitable a woman will age (so will men)
except people now think joan rivers is a suitable model for old beauty (ewwwww)

Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by herseys01: 3:43am On Mar 16, 2013
jidegirl12:

And that's ^^^ everybody's excuses right there, Hollywood fake whatever- they have all the money crap!
@bolded I beg to differ, I've had 3 children , had 2 miscarriages before my kids so practically I've had 5 pregnancies in total in my life and I work full time and very involved in my kids lives, I don't have a maid either.
I work out 2 hrs a day ( okay I skip some days once in a while)and I play basketball and I've had few touch ups here and there wink to keep my looks on point. I don't wanna be out with my hubby and people asking us if I'm his sister, hell no! Besides I need to be happy within when I look in the mirror, and I'm saying on point.

Pls let us see pictures. Even joan rivers must have thought she looked good when she had all that work done grin grin . seriously tho, you cant compare yourself with others. I and my cousin had babies few months apart. My baby weighed almost 10 pounds, my belly looked like a zebra's skin thanks to numerous stretch marks. My cousin doesnt even look like she popped a baby. Her mom looks like her sister after popping 7 kids. My mom on the other hand looks like my mom smiley . You cannot compare average people to celebrities. They have top chefs, trainers, nannies. Most do not even carry their babies to term and opt for c-section, so that they wont have stretch marks. They can afford the best plastic surgeons and them have them sign confidentiality agreements then flaunt fake bodies and make you think they are real. I am all for working out and looking good but, do not believe the photoshopped pictures you see in magazines.

[/quote] @ bolded How? ( pls explain with examples)
The only thing that age women faster is depression as a result of marital problems... wether you chose to be miserable for life because of a title or you want to live a fulfilled life and be happy , life's how you make it , your destiny is in your hands.
@second bolded ^^ I don't know what you're talking about undecided nor where you're getting at with that comparison. [/quote]

Really Seems like someone skipped biology class (The only thing that age women faster is depression as a result of marital problems) LOL.

[/quote] At least we agreed on something,

I'm yet to grasp the 'mysterious ageing process ' you kept hammering on because as far as I'm concern Blacks age wonderfully just so you don't know. Mother Nature blessed us with that.

About meeting up in 20years ? It's a date!

[/quote]

Genes come into play dear. Everyone does not age the same way. Let us see your picture now wink ?

Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by baby124: 4:33am On Mar 16, 2013
jidegirl12:

Okay now grin

Am in your country, naughty you. cheesy. *Oya dance for the baby oh yea!* having a good time sha.
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by Nobody: 5:01am On Mar 16, 2013
herseys01:

Even joan rivers must have thought she looked good when she had all that work done grin grin

Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by baby124: 6:40am On Mar 16, 2013
You ladies should give it a rest cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? / How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? / Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her