Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. (56999 Views)

Travelling To Trinidad And Tobago / Trinidad & Tobago: Is It A Place To Be? / Can I Travel To Trinidad And Tobago Visa Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 5:38pm On Mar 13, 2013
Please I need a good advice and info about this country trinindad and tobago especially from some one who is their now.I have the visa now,and I realy want to know how the country look like their economy and whether I can get a job their as an immigrant,are their nigerians over their and how can I book a flight to port of spain without transit visa,and do they have direct flight to trinindad and tobago from abuja or lagos.I need urgent reply thanks.
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by surecan: 11:16am On Mar 14, 2013
what is your profession,you cant get direct flight

1 Like

Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2013
Thanks for your reply,I'm just a bsc holder,and were can I get the direct flight.

1 Like

Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by surecan: 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2013
surecan: what is your profession,you cant get direct flight
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2013
Bro if you know anything about this country please let me know before I travel ok.I just need a very good infor about their thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by surecan: 9:32am On Mar 16, 2013
frank 94: Bro if you know anything about this country please let me know before I travel ok.I just need a very good infor about their thanks.

what type of visa do you have,do u pay the 500k bond,there is a nice place with population of about 1.3 million,you could easily get job if you are into medical,but other sector may not be easy because they have locals that are seeking for jobs and they placed interest more on them,that is the govt policy,but if u go with money you can start up business on your own,their ladies not bad and they will grab you immediately on your arrival and ready to marry you,they live a life of no tomorrow

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 12:14pm On Mar 16, 2013
Thanks for your info bro,their is no direct flight to port of spain, I have to get a transit visa if I'm going with iberia airline to transit in madrid,bro I'm realy confused on this airline stuff,do you know any thing about it.I have a socail visit visa to that place,and yes it seems that's a nice country,but I realy don't know the means of survival because I'm not in medical field and I wonder whether my bsc I have here in nigerian university will count over their.
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by surecan: 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2013
I have said it several times,there is no direct flight,where do you intend to stay
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 2:44pm On Mar 17, 2013
I intend to stick at port of spain when I get their.
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by surecan: 10:52pm On Mar 17, 2013
frank 94: I intend to stick at port of spain when I get their.

i mean who is accommodating you
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 11:10am On Mar 18, 2013
No one is accomodating me,I'm going on my own.and why do you ask?
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by surecan: 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2013
frank 94: No one is accomodating me,I'm going on my own.and why do you ask?

sorry for asking,bye bye
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by omega25red(m): 6:11pm On Mar 18, 2013
you can get direct flight to trinidad and tobago from the u.s and if not all but most of the south american countries as far as i know. The other poster was asking where you are planning to stay because it seems like you have't planned out your situation properly. The one basic thing you must have when going to another country is accommodation. if you don't already have that you might not even enter the country because they ask such at the airport. If you are planning on staying in a hotel, and have no were after your money runs out how will you survive then. these are somethings you have to ask yourself.

trinidad has a good economy due to the fact that they have oil. They also have tourism. these are two many points of jobs and money in that country.

best of luck

1 Like

Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 10:12pm On Mar 18, 2013
Thanks bro for your info,I will stay in the hotel For sometime if I get to port of spain.so you mean I don't need transit visa to states?
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by seunny4lif(m): 2:09am On Mar 19, 2013
frank 94: Thanks bro for your info,I will stay in the hotel For sometime if I get to port of spain.so you mean I don't need transit visa to states?
Go to south african airways becos tht is the only airline connecting there without transit for a nigerian passport holder and the rest airline request transit visa and air fare is around 3000 USD....

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 11:21am On Mar 19, 2013
:oThanks bro,do you mean that the south african air require 3000usd before I can get to port of spain.
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by seunny4lif(m): 3:18pm On Mar 19, 2013
frank 94: :oThanks bro,do you mean that the south african air require 3000usd before I can get to port of spain.
Can u come to dakar becos tht is the only place I knw where dem dey connect to any country becos na transit point for almost all the airline...The route is this DAKAR-JHR-SAO-PNA-POS with both SAA and Copa Airline...I hav friend who has use these route but most of dem use dakar route and yes around 3500USD....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 6:58am On Mar 21, 2013
Ok bro thanks for your info so far I'm grateful.I will make more enquiery about the dakar route,but do they require transit visa for that dakar route?
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by seunny4lif(m): 10:14am On Mar 21, 2013
For anyone See let me make the story short for you...From Dakar-Johannesburg-Sao paulo with SAA then from Sao paulo-Panama city-Port of Spain with Copa airlines but it expensive and that is the only way without transit visa becos the rest u need transit visa if u are passing thru europe countries...And if u are going to CUBA Get Dubai visa meaning 2wks visa meaning Lagos-Dubai then from Dubai-Moscow-Havana with Aeroflot...That's all....Be careful of some agent.....Frm Lagos-cotoun don't knw maybe I get the spelling,frm there u still straight motor to Bamako,Then Bamako-Dakar....Tht is all...Welcome on board and manage the bus frm cotoun to Bamako becos malians no dey brush teeth bt fine girls dey everywhere....Make sure say u get Yellow card before leaving nigeria ooooo,Abeg becos french country no dey play with am oooo....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
Bro im very grateful for your info,I will like to speak with you, can you give me your mobile number.
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 10:01am On Mar 22, 2013
Ok bro,thanks all is very clear to me now.so can you link to that your guy that's going their soon,and do you know any one over their now.
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by seunny4lif(m): 11:14am On Mar 22, 2013
His contact?Am nt sure becos we are not tht close and make sure u hav any hostel reservation before going,pls it is important....I'm not in nigeria....
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 9:56pm On Mar 22, 2013
Bro I will that's the first thing I will do before living nigeria.so what part of the world are you in now? And Í tried to ask those booking flight they said I shÓuld wait for them to cornfirm from the airline whether they need transit visa(Emirate)I have to look for those booking for south africa via port of spain.
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 9:57pm On Mar 22, 2013
Bro I will that's the first thing I will do before living nigeria.so what part of the world are you in now? And Í tried to ask those booking flight they said I shÓuld wait for them to cornfirm from the airline whether they need transit visa(Emirate)I have to look for those booking for port of spain via south africa.
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by seunny4lif(m): 12:23am On Mar 23, 2013
I dey near u for here....Am in senegal,Na SAA dey connecting with Copaairline go dey ooo...No use another one...Tht is why I say come to senegal and better be fast cos am sure it is only 3 month visa dem give u....
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 4:39am On Mar 23, 2013
Ok bro thanks,I'm very grateful for the help you have renderd so far,I will get back to you when things are normal,may god bless you.
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by seunny4lif(m): 6:37am On Mar 23, 2013
frank 94: Ok bro thanks,I'm very grateful for the help you have renderd so far,I will get back to you when things are normal,may god bless you.
...Ok,take care and be careful oooo.......
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2013
Bro please I realy need your help now,the ones bookíng the flight said I should get a transit visa to sao paulo even if I'm going with SAA airline,that I will have problems with the immigration over their in brazil.bro I want to know if I can try dubia routé even if it requires getting a transit visa to cuba,that won't be hard for me.but do they Ñeed transit visa in moscow? Bro please reply soon I'm realy confused here because I don't want to have problem with the immigration of any country when I leave nigeria.
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by Originalsly: 5:40am On Mar 28, 2013
Bro...if you don't want to waste your money, your time and be stranded or locked up abeg...at least find out more about Trinidad and Tobago before thinking about travel plans. Would your BSC be recognized there? I doubt it. How can you have a BSC and don't know when to use "there" or "their"? That wouldn't fly in Trinidad...you may even speak Pidgin and they will work with you but in writing...you have to do much better. It would not be as hard if you go to do business rather than to seek employment with a questionable degree. Even so make sure you get permission from the relevant authorities before booking a flight. What is the purpose of your visit? How long are you staying? Where will you be staying? ... and so on.If you think you have convincing answers and documents to support them then I wish you all the best. If not....I'll help you pray to get back to Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 2:34am On Dec 22, 2013
Original slay or what ever you call your self,you should grow up.your kind of person put people on the wrong track.I have visit trinidad and tobago and if you like I can tell you many things about the country.thank god for not listening to your useless advice.I will help any genuie person that wants to come to trinidad and tobago to settle down quick.although the country is not a bed of rosses,but definitely you must survive.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS / Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) / What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.